Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 73

Thread: BG does it doggy style     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,676
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    BG does it doggy style

    But he collapsed from exhaustion afterwards.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...n/cerbloot.jpg

  2. #2
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    595
    BG Level
    5

    HQ version will have 3 penises and do Golden showeraga

  3. #3
    Official THE Alpha and Omega
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,898
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

  4. #4
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,290
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    you killed it.

  5. #5
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,379
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Sucks it went to a war

  6. #6
    Official THE Alpha and Omega
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,898
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    Sucks it went to a war
    Real hnmls has no DRK wwww

  7. #7
    St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,808
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin
    Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    Sucks it went to a war
    Real hnmls has no DRK wwww
    He's a drk too.

  8. #8
    Official THE Alpha and Omega
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,898
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Alleya
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin
    Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    Sucks it went to a war
    Real hnmls has no DRK wwww
    He's a drk too.
    ...does he ever use DRK?

  9. #9

    Where's the log showing that I killed it?!

  10. #10
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,379
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    No, and BG has 2 drks, they just don't play FFXI to much anymore

  11. #11
    Official THE Alpha and Omega
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,898
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    By the way, anybody test out the add fire effect?

  12. #12
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,227
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Wasn't that the other LS's drops, too?

  13. #13
    St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,808
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    No, and BG has 2 drks, they just don't play FFXI to much anymore
    Because we all know Onizuka has a pearl.

  14. #14
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,723
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin
    ...does he ever use DRK?
    no one in BG ever uses DRK.

    seriously, all the first and second generation DRKs quit, the only DRKs we have at 70+ got there in the last 3 months, which means they all have 2 or more other Lv 75 jobs.

  15. #15
    Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,718
    BG Level
    7

    Yin's hand guided us in defeating this beast tonight. Let this be a testament to all that the followers of Yin have Cerberus Muzzler title!

  16. #16
    Official THE Alpha and Omega
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,898
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin
    ...does he ever use DRK?
    no one in BG ever uses DRK.

    seriously, all the first and second generation DRKs quit, the only DRKs we have at 70+ got there in the last 3 months, which means they all have 2 or more other Lv 75 jobs.
    ...such a sad state of affairs. Honestly, I fail to see how DRK is not better on HNMs then, say, WAR (barring need to sub tank of course). Its just sad how unused DRK currently is, IMO. Its not just BG, all the major HNMlses on Unicorn have something against DRK as well. Oh well...

  17. #17
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,676
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

  18. #18
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,144
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin
    Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin
    ...does he ever use DRK?
    no one in BG ever uses DRK.

    seriously, all the first and second generation DRKs quit, the only DRKs we have at 70+ got there in the last 3 months, which means they all have 2 or more other Lv 75 jobs.
    ...such a sad state of affairs. Honestly, I fail to see how DRK is not better on HNMs then, say, WAR (barring need to sub tank of course). Its just sad how unused DRK currently is, IMO. Its not just BG, all the major HNMlses on Unicorn have something against DRK as well. Oh well...
    DRK just isn't useful. Lets look at what DRKs can do @ HNMs:

    Stun - RDM/DRKs do this 150% better than a DRK
    Melee damage with SATA - SAM/THF do this much better as well, not to mention most HNMLS would rather have hate-free summoner damage instead of Tachi: Spike Flail going off.

    -maybe- if you had a kraken club you'd have a chance

  19. #19
    Official THE Alpha and Omega
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,898
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin
    Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin
    ...does he ever use DRK?
    no one in BG ever uses DRK.

    seriously, all the first and second generation DRKs quit, the only DRKs we have at 70+ got there in the last 3 months, which means they all have 2 or more other Lv 75 jobs.
    ...such a sad state of affairs. Honestly, I fail to see how DRK is not better on HNMs then, say, WAR (barring need to sub tank of course). Its just sad how unused DRK currently is, IMO. Its not just BG, all the major HNMlses on Unicorn have something against DRK as well. Oh well...
    DRK just isn't useful. Lets look at what DRKs can do @ HNMs:

    Stun - RDM/DRKs do this 150% better than a DRK
    Melee damage with SATA - SAM/THF do this much better as well, not to mention most HNMLS would rather have hate-free summoner damage instead of Tachi: Spike Flail going off.
    Oh I know all of what you're saying. I've heard it all before, and though I disagree, theres not much I can say here.

  20. #20
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,070
    BG Level
    6

    I think the thing with drks is that A) the job sucks, and B) the people who play it suck. They are immature emokid lamers on the one hand, and on the other they usually don't bother to take the time to research and test out the best ways to play the job. Even if B is not true, see A.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2-Boxing How does it work?
    By grover in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2007-02-08, 09:36
  2. FFXI on PS3...does it work?
    By Cleveland in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 2007-01-26, 20:25
  3. Cerberus mantle, how much does it sell for
    By Fatality in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 215
    Last Post: 2006-06-23, 05:10
  4. Carmine Dobsonfly: Does it pop after a maintenence?
    By Firedrag0nn in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2006-01-18, 17:51
  5. What does it take to join BG?
    By Thetruth in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 2005-06-06, 17:16