Thread: Assault Rewards Table     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Member of Nikkei's Harem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

Assault Rewards Table

There's a ton, handy to have all of this in one place.

Leujaoam Sanctum

Stoic Earring: 3000 AP
    Unferrered Ring: 5000 AP
    Tempered Chain: 8000 AP
    Potent Belt: 10000 AP
    Miraculous Cape: 10000 AP
    Yigit Bulawa: 15000 AP
    Imperial Bhuj: 15000 AP
    Pahluwan Patas: 15000 AP
    Amir Kolluks: 20000 AP
    Pahluwan Qalansuwa: 20000 AP
    Yigit Seraweels: 20000 AP

Mamool Ja Training Grounds

Antivenom Earring: 3000 AP
    Ebullient Ring: 5000 AP
    Enlightened Chain: 8000 AP
    Spectral Belt: 10000 AP
    Bullseye Cape: 10000 AP
    Storm Tulwar: 15000 AP
    Imperial Neza: 15000 AP
    Storm Tabar: 15000 AP
    Yigit Gages: 20000 AP
    Amir Boots: 20000 AP
    Pahluwan Seraweels: 20000 AP

Lebros Cavern

Insomnia Earring: 3000 AP
    Hale Ring: 5000 AP
    Chivalrous Chain: 8000 AP
    Precise Belt: 10000 AP
    Intensifying Cape: 10000 AP
    Imperial Pole: 15000 AP
    Doombringer: 15000 AP
    Sayosamonji: 15000 AP
    Pahluwan Destanas: 20000 AP
    Yigit Crackows: 20000 AP
    Amir Korazin: 20000 AP

Ilrusi Atoll

Velocity Earring: 3000 AP
    Garrulous Ring: 5000 AP
    Grandiose Chain: 8000 AP
    Hurling Belt: 10000 AP
    Invigorating Cape: 10000 AP
    Imperial Kaman: 15000 AP
    Storm Zaghnal: 15000 AP
    Storm Fife: 15000 AP
    Yigit Turban: 20000 AP
    Amir Dirs: 20000 AP
    Pahluwan Khazagand: 20000 AP

Periqia

Vision Earring: 3000 AP
    Unyielding Ring: 5000 AP
    Fortified Chain: 8000 AP
    Resolute Belt: 10000 AP
    Bushido Cape: 10000 AP
    Khanjar: 15000 AP
    Hotarumaru: 15000 AP
    Imperial Gun: 15000 AP
    Amir Puggaree: 20000 AP
    Pahluwan Crackows: 20000 AP
    Yigit Gomlek: 20000 AP

Thanks! bookmarked.

Banned.

BG Level

I was just going to do this lol.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

mysterytour has had the list completed since at least this morning, shows the descriptions and everything, so also quite useful.

Assault has some really nice stuff. I was surprised.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Not only is it fun, but also nice rewards! SE did something right for once!

Internet Haet Machine
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I didn't got if AP obtained in (just for example) Mamool Ja can be spent in other areas items, for example, Lebros Cavern.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Cautery
    I didn't got if AP obtained in (just for example) Mamool Ja can be spent in other areas items, for example, Lebros Cavern.
    You can only buy item from that particular area with the corresponding point.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi
    Not only is it fun, but also nice rewards! SE did something right for once!
    Not only that, the fact that this is like an ENM that's repeated daily, and the fact you choose your own reward, as opposed to the random rewards of a crate, just wow.

I was right . Assault uses a point system for rewards.

Kinda surprised they put in something useful or practical though. I'd of thought that anything remotely good would only be useful in Assault.

Old Merits
    BG Level

How many points do you get per assault?

.0001 points

DAMN YOU SE!!!!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by ½pint
    How many points do you get per assault?
    It can vary. I've heard some people say they've gotten 600, and others have said 1100. It just depends on how fast you complete it.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Kargath

100 from a failed Lebros Cavern, 999 for the Lebros Cavern we won, and 1200 from the Imperial Rescue one in Mamook which we won aswell.

The ??? Box items have all been lame, anyone get anything worthwhile? theink we've gotten a Red Rock and some tea leaves.

I'm not entirely certain time was a factor. We did three last night and the highest point award(1200) was given to the run that took the longest amount of time(our first try). We did that same zone again with more person(5 the first time, 6 the second time) and we all got less than before(1200 the first time, 700 the second time) but the 6th person got more than us but less then what we did our first time(he got 900). This led us to believe that repeating zones and the number of people participating both have an impact on points. We did both runs uncapped, FYI.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Won the Golden mission first try and got 1500 points, second attempt was a failure and got 100 points (BRD RDM BLM group, pugs are a little hard to manaburn cuz they have like 12k HP, but are sleepable, mimics are easier because only 2500-ish HP but not sleepable)

Edit: Went in uncapped, first ??? earring we got was a NQ Bone

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

it seems like they kind of screwed people with a couple of the assault items.

example 1:
    SMN af2 cape +30HP +30MP -1 enmity
    one of the hardest items to get in the game (new AF2), and very costly in terms of effort required (ra/ex of course)

new item: cape with +30HP +30MP. 8000 assault points. obtainable probably in 3-5 days without too much hardship. if your LS spent time, gil, and XP farming dynamis-valkurm and got the SMN cape, it was kind of wasted effort.

example 2:
    magnetic earring, +20MP, +1hMP, conserve MP, less spell interruption
    the main stats are MP and hMP on this earring. this is what you can choose after beating the last COP/ZM mission, the culmination of years of FFXI work. you get to pick 1 earring out of 4, and it's irrevocable

new item: antivenom earring, +15MP, +1hMP, +resist poison
    i beleive its 2000 assault points. you could get it in 1 day. if you picked magnetic earring for the MP and hMP, you just got screwed by S-E. should have picked a different earring i guess.

in a hopeless attempt to pre-emptively answer the people that will disagree, let me point out, im not saying the original 2 items suck now, im saying they took items that were hard to get and made almost identical items that are easy to get. so if you already had one of the hard-to-get items, your efforts have been devalued. and especially if you picked the earring because you can't go back and pick a different one now.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Lebros

Lebros Assault #1: Excavation
    Mission: "Clear the blocked passages for the miners."
    Recomended party: 6 people, any tank(won as nin pld rng rdm whm blm)

Walkthrough: After entering, hug the right wall and Ignore the bomb until you reach a Targetable wall, a "Brittle rock". have everyone draw weapons on this and start pounding away. have brd use march/min, rdm use blizzard1/2 and the same with blm.

After you break down the first wall, you will come to a large open area with lava beneath you, and 2 Qiqrins walking around. Pull ONE qiqrin.
    If you are lucky, as soon as you kill the qiqrin one of your party members will get a qiqrin mine, with the message "<name> has obtained a Qiqrin mine!". if the first qiqrin doesnt drop it, kill the second one.

After obtaining mine #1, head up the ramp with the 3 bombs(Invis past them.), and destroy Wall#2 in the passage to the right(the qiqrin dont aggro, but do link). While the 1 person is destroying the wall, have the other members kill off qiqrin one by one until you get Mine #2.

Once you have mine #2, invis past down the bombs and head to your left(east?). There you will find Wall #3, and use Mine #2 on it. After the wall is down, kill the 2 Qiqrin that walk around in the room seperately. After getting Mine #3, head to wall #4 a little bit down the passage.

After getting through wall #4, have someone immediatly go back to the starting point of the assault (F-10), because that is where the "Runic portal" thing and the treasure box will be. Now kill the qiqrin until you've got the last mine, and blow the last wall a little bit down the passage. you'll recieve a message about a "Runic portal" opening up and the mission will be cleared when that is touched.

Tips:
    -To use a mine, have the person holding the mine engage the wall, standing within melee distance, and use the mine like a potion. The person with the mine will recieve the message "10... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..." and the mine will say "The qiqrin mine readies Mine Blast.". During this countdown time, DO NOT disengage.

-Ignore all the bombs. there is no point in killing them.
    Once you've gotten a Qiqrin mine from an area, just ignore the other qiqrin and move on.

-If you do not aggro bombs, or link any unnecessairy qiqrin, you'll complete this with about 8-10 minutes left.

-Reward for winning with 6 people is 999 points for Non leader, and 1098 points for leader.

-Blms nuke for full damage on qiqrin. Qiqrin have about 6k HP. Brittle rocks have no known weaknesses besides Qiqrin mines.

-When you hit the runic portal to exit, you will lose any and all items in your treasure pool. make sure you lot these before exiting.

Speculation:
    -Your party can have only 1 Qiqrin mine at a time.

-The runic portal to finish the mission after you destroy the last wall appears at a fixed location, as opposed to randomly spawning in one of the many dead ends. If the latter part is true, make sure someone (preferably with /thf) is standing at a central location when you hit the 5 minute mark. (The game tells you where the portal has spawned.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ka/lebros4.jpg

(Any and all of you have permission to repost this or use information as you like, as long as credit is given. This information was all from trial and error.)

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

nice walk thru, but why post it under the awards thread? there is atleast one other thread just ment for talking about strats and problems with assault.

personally i wouldnt think to look under awards for how to win, just what to win >.> am i wrong?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

haha, i meant to post this in the "all the assault info i could find" thread.

Fuck me.

Reposting