Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Assualt ID tags? How many a day?

I'm somewhat confused as to how the ID tag system works. I used 3 tags the first day, came back 24 hours later had only 1 ID tag, used it, came back again 24 hours later and had only 1 ID tag used it and i have 0 now, with a 10 hour wait on the next.

How many tags a day should I be getting? I thought it was 3 a day?

Also, for the last assualt mission we did. My friend had 3 tags, we go in, win, come out and the list says he has 3 tags again.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

1 regenerates every 24 hours, until you have 3.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

why does it say I get my next tag in 10 hours though?

first three assualt tags 12-3AM ish
    next day same time about 1 am 1 tag to use and game says next tag available 7:28am (only 6-7 hours later)

Today, I have 1 tag and use at 1:47 am, says next tag available 11:47 am. (10 hours later)

If it was a 24 hour recycle, I wouldnt' be getting my next tag in 10 hours.

Are you certain this works on a perfect 24 hour cycle?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I picked up my first tag ever at 10:30 AM.

Ever since, it ALWAYS says I can pick up my next tag at 10:30 AM. I do an assault a day, so I always see when my next tag is up. And it doesn't matter at what time I pick up my tag that day, my next tag will be up at 10:30. I skipped assault today so I will use 2 tomorrow. And after I am done with them, it will say I can pick up my next tag at 10:30.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Re: Assualt ID tags? How many a day?

Quote Originally Posted by Elipse
    I'm somewhat confused as to how the ID tag system works. I used 3 tags the first day, came back 24 hours later had only 1 ID tag, used it, came back again 24 hours later and had only 1 ID tag used it and i have 0 now, with a 10 hour wait on the next.

How many tags a day should I be getting? I thought it was 3 a day?

Also, for the last assualt mission we did. My friend had 3 tags, we go in, win, come out and the list says he has 3 tags again.
    A slight bump on this topic, to respond to the bold.

You can take a tag without using it and it'll start the regeneration process. I've done this a few times and it lets me do 4 Assaults in a day. Nice for doing it 2x a week and still getting full potential. My group always picks up our last ID tags before we go to bed for the day, so we can do the same thing the next day we go, and if we ever think we'll be more than 3-4 days with a break, we just go ahead and use the last of the 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    I picked up my first tag ever at 10:30 AM.

Ever since, it ALWAYS says I can pick up my next tag at 10:30 AM. I do an assault a day, so I always see when my next tag is up. And it doesn't matter at what time I pick up my tag that day, my next tag will be up at 10:30. I skipped assault today so I will use 2 tomorrow. And after I am done with them, it will say I can pick up my next tag at 10:30.
    If the # of tags you have to pick up hits 3, the pick up timer will start moving.
    It is reset every time you go from 3 to 2 tags. (you will be back to 3 tags exactly 24 hours after the time you went from 3 to 2 tags assuming thats all you do)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag