Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PFC: Lebros Supplies     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

PFC: Lebros Supplies

Well this mission is driving me nuts -.- Doesn't seem like anyone is trying to make it organized, just people blitzing through. So going to try to find some sort of pattern to the madness. These are as accurate as i can remember but can't guarantee that. Heres the data i have for now:
    foods fed (with boot message) = full | food fed that yielded "never too much" message
    pea + jerky + steak = full | pea
    bread + jerkey + pea + steak = full | pea
    steak + steak = full | jerky
    bread + jerkey + steak = full | ???
    sub + steak = full | bread
    sub + sub + jerky = full | ???

post any data you can collect. i don't have shield/location numbers for these , but have a feeling its irellevant

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lolsearchbutton

Black Belt
    BG Level

10 points for 1 NPC is full.

Steak = 5
    Jerky = 4
    Sub = 3
    Soup = 2
    Bread = 1

4 NPCs south
    3 NPCs NW
    3 NPCs NE
    2 NPCs North

12 NPCs total

Shield type doesn't matter just lets you know which is which since they move around.

just won this in 28 minutes after someone miscounted once and we had to run around looking for which one was misfed. would've finished before 25 minute mark if we didn't miscount.

my group was full of +movement speed, 3 x NIN/THFs at night, 2 x THF/NINs and BLM/THF with Gaiters.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by MisterBob
    lolsearchbutton
    lolwherewaspointvaluesposted?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Vinen
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBob
    lolsearchbutton
    lolwherewaspointvaluesposted?
    lolthepointisyoucanpostcontinuedinformationinthepo stdiscussingthesubject

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

if you can post a link to where that was, then you can play the banishtoallakahzam card! i seriously haven't seen that anyhwere except in a guess which was different and off ( http://theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. ... &start=110 )

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by chewbar
    if you can post a link to where that was, then you can play the banishtoallakahzam card! i seriously haven't seen that anyhwere except in a guess which was different and off ( http://theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. ... &start=110 )
    Yeah i totally made up those numbers like i said, and encouraged other people to actually come up with real numbers by writing down the foods they fed etc.

Nobody picked up my idea on that thread, and I am really glad a couple people did it here. If you know the exact value it saves you like a third or more trips back and forth, thanks to the poster and people here for adding more data. Anybody that can go and get more data to confirm these numbers please add your data here.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

well so far, half the data i listed up there were right, the other half were wrong but those were the ones i also got from a friend, not from myself. gonna pay attention on next run, though those numbers kinda make sense off hand in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by genome
    Nobody picked up my idea on that thread, and I am really glad a couple people did it here. If you know the exact value it saves you like a third or more trips back and forth, thanks to the poster and people here for adding more data. Anybody that can go and get more data to confirm these numbers please add your data here.
    yea i was waiting for someone to try pick up on that but gave up and tried to start it myself here :X

Relic Horn
    BG Level

That Assault was too easy... we we set ourself a challenge and completed it in full dusk gear :D

/sacrasm

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    10 points for 1 NPC is full.

Steak = 5
    Jerky = 4
    Sub = 3
    Soup = 2
    Bread = 1

4 NPCs south
    3 NPCs NW
    3 NPCs NE
    2 NPCs North

12 NPCs total

Shield type doesn't matter just lets you know which is which since they move around.

just won this in 28 minutes after someone miscounted once and we had to run around looking for which one was misfed. would've finished before 25 minute mark if we didn't miscount.

my group was full of +movement speed, 3 x NIN/THFs at night, 2 x THF/NINs and BLM/THF with Gaiters.
    These numbers and some of the data in the first post don't seem to agree with each other. Chewbar mentioned half the data was wrong, just want to make sure which half is wrong and which is right:
    Quote Originally Posted by chewbar
    Heres the data i have for now:
    foods fed (with boot message) = full | food fed that yielded "never too much" message
    pea + jerky + steak = full | pea
    bread + jerkey + pea + steak = full | pea
    steak + steak = full | jerky
    bread + jerkey + steak = full | ???
    sub + steak = full | bread
    sub + sub + jerky = full | ???
    Going from what you would have
    2+4+5=9+(2)=11 ok
    1+4+2+5=12+(2)=14 ok but should have gotten full message at steak?
    5+5=10+(4)=14 ok but should have gotten full message at steak?
    1+4+5=10
    3+5=8 why full??
    3+3+4=10
    that's assuming you get a full message as you go over 10. If you get a full message only after you get to 10, then first line and a few more don't quite fit in. Maybe more examples will help clarify these points.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by genome
    that's assuming you get a full message as you go over 10. If you get a full message only after you get to 10, then first line and a few more don't quite fit in. Maybe more examples will help clarify these points.
    you don't get a full message as you go over 10.

9/10 no matter what you feed the message will still be "I was about to eat my boots."

you only get a different response if he was over 10 before you feed.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

You can drop your temp items as you get them to try for a different one.

Anyone thought that they should just keep dropping items until they get steak? If you're only feeding them steak it saves at least one trip per NPC.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Tordall
    You can drop your temp items as you get them to try for a different one.

Anyone thought that they should just keep dropping items until they get steak? If you're only feeding them steak it saves at least one trip per NPC.
    Theres a delay on the NPC handing out food....that might not be the best idea.

Black Belt
    BG Level

dropping Bread and maybe Soup might be a good idea though.

those 2 might not even be worth making the trip.

I haven't done this mission yet so forgive the dumb question, but:

Can you have more than one type of food at a time? Can you talk to him, wait, talk to him again, wait, talk to him again, etc? And how long is the wait?

Black Belt
    BG Level

you can't have more than one food, if you have one, the supplier tells you to go out and feed.

and when you talk to the NPCs that need to be fed, you don't have to trade or anything, just talking to them will take the temp item from you.

maybe 3-5 seconds between each time he will hand out a new piece of food, i'm not a good judge of time.

Another question, is it necessary to train the crawlers, or can they be killed? Would it just be better to kill them quickly if you have a very strong melee group?

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Another question, is it necessary to train the crawlers, or can they be killed? Would it just be better to kill them quickly if you have a very strong melee group?
    Kill? laf. They have a bazillion hitpoints, and do like 900 fire damage breath attacks. If you took the time to even kill one, you'd run out of time guaranteed.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

combos to get or exceed 10

Based on 1,2,3,4,5 as values (need to get or exceed 10)

2 trips:

5+5: Steak + Steak

3 trips:

5+4+[1,2,3,4]
    5+3+[2,3,4]
    4+4+[2,3,4]
    4+3+[3,4]

Based on that, you can probably reduce yourself to 3 trips per NPC if you drop soup & bread unless you've already got an NPC at 8 or 9. It's worth noting that you should try to make sure that you give the sub (3) to an NPC who has already recieved a jerky (4) or steak (5) because it will take 4 feedings to get to or exceed 10 with subs.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

All I have to say is what the fuck.

I just finished failing at this mission, was pretty easy, except for one thing. I trained all the crawlers np and died in a corner, while I coordinated the rest of the group from my little trapped area. We used the 1,2,3,4,5 values and fed every soldier to 10 or 11. Unfortunately, after we THOUGHT we filled up every soldier with 8 or so minutes left, the NPC still said 1 needed feeding... We went around again to every NPC that was at 10 and tried feeding again, and they ALL said they were full, and no release popped.

Also something to note, you can't toss your food and get a different one... The NPC will keep giving you the same one over and over and over again.

This is just gay.