BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Forum Donator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Increase in Besiged Forces

I've been watching Arrapago Reef on Titan and its gone up from 121 to 128 in about 40 minutes. Is it going that fast on any other servers?

On Ramuh Undead Swarm went from Level 2 -> Level 5 in about an hour...they just attacked and absolutely wrecked us. We had about 200 people in the zone. They just broke through the gates to go into the city more. There were A LOT more mobs and they were harder.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious
    On Ramuh Undead Swarm went from Level 2 -> Level 5 in about an hour...they just attacked and absolutely wrecked us. We had about 200 pople in the zone. They just broke through the gates to go into the city more. There were A LOT more mobs and they were harder.
    Getting play-by-play on AIM now!

Bhoots ftw.

[Edit] Astral Flow lolol

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious
    On Ramuh Undead Swarm went from Level 2 -> Level 5 in about an hour...they just attacked and absolutely wrecked us. We had about 200 pople in the zone. They just broke through the gates to go into the city more. There were A LOT more mobs and they were harder.
    Getting play-by-play on AIM now!

Bhoots ftw.

[Edit] Astral Flow lolol
    Yar rank 0 to rank 3 in about 1 hour on Titan.

http://img437.imageshack.us/img437/1905/img00103vf.jpg

Update: We're currently getting wrecked. More and more mobs keep coming and the mobs are very difficult.

Update 2: Just now over finally. Got 700 XP / IS, we somehow won, no idea how.

Banned.

BG Level

No not the Galka >< he is bad ass.

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

The battle went on for a very long time. At least 15-20 minutes. We were getting pretty throttled until after they broke the initial barracades and people who were locked in the "guild areas" had easy access to assist those 40-50ish that were already fighting in the Bastion.

We lost the Galka general and almost lost at least one more. The battle was incredibly tough, with someone reporting an Astral Flow from a Lamia Summoner (I only saw Ifrit roaming around, I didn't see the AF, so I dont know.). But the Qutrub and the Bhoot's spamming Ga and AM on unsuspecting people through all the lag was what really got to us.

We won though, thanks to reinforcements that came in once the rear barracades were broken. Its all fine and good to have 200 people in the zone but if half of them are afk, and a third of the ones not afk stuck behind gates, it really doesnt help. Funniest was several AFK people with their pet's out in the main hallway area getting death.

phoenix is currently getting their asses kicked.

and if we win, a Mamool lvl 5 is coming

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Undead lv 5 hit Fenrir, lasted about an hour. The Blood Saber spam was ridiculous, and the Qutrub took 50+ people about 5min to down each. Managed to win, I scored 930 IS @@

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Ragnarok isn't doing so great against level 5 Trolls right now.

We just got torn up on phoenix by a level 5 undead attack, and mamools are also marching on us at the same time. About 200 people in the zone at the time the attack started. 50 people fighting one mob takes 2-4 minutes to kill it heh

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Troll lv 5 now marching on Fenrir......

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Wow, it sounds like Besieged is to the point where it's competitive. I bet someone loses in the next day. :D

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

I like the looks of the size of the forces now, but they build up way too fast it seems. Looks like we could be facing multiple level 5 attacks in one day? Little over the top.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal
    I like the looks of the size of the forces now, but they build up way too fast it seems. Looks like we could be facing multiple level 5 attacks in one day? Little over the top.
    I doubt there are invasions after the Astral Candescence is lost and it might reset invasion sizes for the next couple days.

Doesn't look like the warp taru, cheap Al Zahbi AH, and sanction bonuses can be taken for granted anymore.

Phoenix just beat lvl 5 undead swarm, lvl 5 mamool just breeched, we're about to go head to head...at least I'll be able to drain/aspir >.>

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

We just beat the trolls down. Wasn't easy but toward the end people started working together and they retreated. Got 700 exp and about the same in IS.

I tell you though, after exping in ToAU zones with my new set and experiencing the 15% EXP bonus, I was so determined not to fucking lose that and fought as best I could.

we just fought off the lv.5 besieged on phoenix... Holy.Fucking.Shit.
    the mobs are damn hard. it's like dynamix xarcabard x10
    we finished out with 350 in zone, and a mamool force on the move to us... we lost two serpent generals

edit: and as i typed, the mamool force hit us rofl

Oh my god this is so much fun!

SE: Hey look some monsters are attacking your town! :D :D :D
    500x75: Boo that was too easy for 500 level 75s
    SE: we thought it was cool. OK give us a bit we'll tweak it
    500x75: <bitch bitch whine whine>
    400x75: <bitch whine>
    200x75: <bitch>
    SE: OK we're done, here comes some more monsters :D
    100x75: oh plea...WHAT THE FUCK OMG WE'RE GETTING RAPED!

I love it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag