Page 114 of 139 FirstFirst ... 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast
Results 2261 to 2280 of 2778
  1. #2261
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Re: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL... [spoilers pg 70+]

    That can't be the last character. They wouldn't let us down like that. Hopefully there are more characters.

  2. #2262
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    942
    BG Level
    5

    Re: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL... [spoilers pg 70+]

    Although hes not the character we all wanted, he'll still be pretty badass if hes not a copy char.

    Howed everyone know about wolf before release?

  3. #2263
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Re: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL... [spoilers pg 70+]

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphise
    Although hes not the character we all wanted, he'll still be pretty badass if hes not a copy char.

    Howed everyone know about wolf before release?
    Speculation and iirc he was pretty high up on the polls.

  4. #2264
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,360
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL... [spoilers pg 70+]

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphise
    Although hes not the character we all wanted, he'll still be pretty badass if hes not a copy char.

    Howed everyone know about wolf before release?
    The roster was leaked a while ago.

    And he is a fox clone, just heavier/slower/stronger.

    EDIT: Here: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=0H6uRcUADi8

    He has some different A attacks thou I guess.

  5. #2265
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,124
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL... [spoilers pg 70+]

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphise
    Although hes not the character we all wanted, he'll still be pretty badass if hes not a copy char.
    Based on the screenshot with Wolf & Wario, it looks like he's Fox #3...

    Why do you build me up (build me up) Buttercup, baby
    Just to let me down (let me down) and mess me around
    And then worst of all (worst of all) you never call, baby
    When you say you will (say you will) but I love you still
    I need you (I need you) more than anyone, darlin'
    You know that I have from the start
    So build me up (build me up) Buttercup, don't break my heart

  6. #2266
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,076
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Grizzly Hills

    Re: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL... [spoilers pg 70+]

    A weekish ago, a few credible "prophets" began posting leaks and spoilers. Neogaf actually got a credible bit of help from a well known poster who also had been on the tekken playing community for years to mention some things (he predicted the "RPG sticker" update a few days before it happened), and he got a "ban bet" going about both 35 characters and 41 stages. He didn't reveal much in the roster, but he DID confirm Falco and Wolf at the time. I had no idea that Wolf would be the last character revealed (I bet he's got requirements similar to Mewtwo in Melee, lots of hours of multi-man play), but I believed him after the sticker update. Brawlcentral and a few other sites had their own prophets, but I didn't pay attention to them.

    I don't really see the problem with the roster. Sure, I didn't get EVERYONE I wanted, but I guess I kept my expectations realistic? I'm just amazed that even if my first choice(s) for a main don't work out like I planned, there's no less that 8 characters on there right now that I wouldn't mind as my main/secondary, only a few of them are confirmed to be clones (with most of them still having pretty different gameplay styles), and this game is loaded with both content and replayability. I know I will be playing this game 5 years from now just like I played melee, and that didn't even have online or SSE. At least play the game before you worry about things that might not even be a problem to begin with, and even then, enjoy what it there, there's a lot. I might be having dejavu or something but I coulda sworn people got all weepy about the Melee roster at first and that worked out fine. -_-'

  7. #2267
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,215
    BG Level
    7

    Re: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL... [spoilers pg 70+]

    Fine other than stuff like Lucas and Snake that they had to leave out because the source game was delayed or whatever.

  8. #2268
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,080
    BG Level
    6

    Re: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL... [spoilers pg 70+]

    If star wolf was popular enough to get put into Brawl, why can't we get a new starfox game that's as amazing as starfox 64 was?

  9. #2269
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,076
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Grizzly Hills

    Re: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL... [spoilers pg 70+]

    Found a Wolf vid on youtube, someone got a Random Brawl with him.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H6uRcUADi8

    I personally would have preferred they put Wolf in and ditch Falco, but I'm sure some Falco mains would have gone emo over it. Blame all those people who put Falco up to top-tier.

  10. #2270
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,215
    BG Level
    7

    Re: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL... [spoilers pg 70+]

    Quote Originally Posted by Spoony Bob
    If star wolf was popular enough to get put into Brawl, why can't we get a new starfox game that's as amazing as starfox 64 was?
    Well two of the other games were popular at least, we just don't count them because they weren't in space enough (also Krystal)

  11. #2271
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    835
    BG Level
    5

    Re: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL... [spoilers pg 70+]

    THIS MOTHERFUCKING SONG OWNS MY FUCKING SOUL. FUCK.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDPAT55Tw7M

    All Kirby stages, THIS SONG ONLY.

  12. #2272
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Re: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL... [spoilers pg 70+]

    The music selection in Brawl is stellar.

    Sure 95% of it is remixes of old stuff, but fuck if it aint good music.

  13. #2273
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    835
    BG Level
    5

    Re: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL... [spoilers pg 70+]


  14. #2274
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,213
    BG Level
    6

    Re: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL... [spoilers pg 70+]

    Luigi's Final Smash and win pose:

    http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=LckvnqXmujc

    ZA WARUDO.

  15. #2275
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    835
    BG Level
    5

    Re: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL... [spoilers pg 70+]

    What does ZA WARUDO mean? Eitherway, very interesting Final Smash.

  16. #2276
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Re: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL... [spoilers pg 70+]

    MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

  17. #2277
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL... [spoilers pg 70+]


  18. #2278
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,215
    BG Level
    7

    Re: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL... [spoilers pg 70+]

    Explanation: http://www.wikichan.org/index.php/WRRRR ... YYYYYYYYYY
    Illustration: http://qwerqwer1234.hp.infoseek.co.jp/mudah/mudah.swf (It's the same thing as the second of those youtubes, but in fullscreen. Click the fifth option)

  19. #2279
    Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,199
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Re: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL... [spoilers pg 70+]

    The only character I really wanted back, Mewtwo, didn't return -_-

    Oh well, here's hoping Lucario is a good/better substitute.

  20. #2280
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Re: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL... [spoilers pg 70+]

    Quote Originally Posted by Metah
    The only character I really wanted back, Mewtwo, didn't return -_-

    Oh well, here's hoping Lucario is a good/better substitute.
    They might be including more characters. Don't lose hope at 35, there's a chance people may find more!! :/

Page 114 of 139 FirstFirst ... 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Super Mario Brothers Wii
    By Parshias in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 2010-01-07, 18:34
  2. super smash bros flash
    By Bartylby in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2009-12-28, 21:45
  3. Smash Brothers Brawl: Post here while you play!
    By Zhais in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3056
    Last Post: 2009-07-28, 23:38
  4. Super Smash Bros Extreme
    By Meian in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2009-04-02, 14:45
  5. Super Smash Brothers Survivor
    By AkashiXI in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2008-08-30, 22:42