Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Beseiged Max XP/ISP Gain     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    92
    BG Level
    2

    Beseiged Max XP/ISP Gain

    Ok, I'm sure by now the majority of you have experienced beseiged. I've done it a few times, every time I have been in an alliance of 18/18. The Max XP/ISP I have received is 700.

    I have a WHM in my linkshell who insits on playing solo durring beseiged and claims to gain 1250 XP each time. I'm wondering if anyone else has gained more then 700 XP/ISP and if you did were u solo? 8)

  2. #2
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,917
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    700 is the most I've ever received. Ranging from a 2 person party to a full alliance. I'll go on pld and be solo next time (can't do thf solo, no healing) maybe and see if it's true.

  3. #3
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    168
    BG Level
    3
    FFXIV Character
    Budd Lite
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    700IS/EXP max.

    I don't see why you would get rewarded for being solo, or with less people. Since the entire goal is to work as a team to push the beastmen away.

  4. #4
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,259
    BG Level
    7

    I know people who have gotten over 700, for just curing people.

  5. #5
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    35
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    700 is the most I've ever received. Ranging from a 2 person party to a full alliance. I'll go on pld and be solo next time (can't do thf solo, no healing) maybe and see if it's true.
    People on my server seem to love healing random people for their points in Besieged (it's risky to rely on I know, but with 300+ mages most likely around you someone tends to notice you and cure bomb the shit out of you.) I've gone solo THF to a few of them and have gotten 700 twice so far.

  6. #6
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8
    BG Level
    0

    I got 700 solo on mnk for doing 2 Asuran/TP move worth of damage.

    I got 700 on whm also solo, just cure5 random people.

    From my experience, PT or allaince gimps points, I never got full points in allainces and I do way more work than 2xasuran in them.

  7. #7

    whm, solo, three times in a row, massive curebombing the whole time--









    700 a piece.

  8. #8
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,210
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Gone solo a couple times as BST/WHM, everytime I've gotten 700. Same with going in an alliance, I just assumed 700 was the cap.

  9. #9

    EXP Ring for more xp? >.>

  10. #10

    They seem to have capped the XP/IS at 700 a few patches ago. If you "zone" for any reason (home point, disconnect, etc) your points will get reset. If you die and get raised, points are not reset.

  11. #11
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,827
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    When Beseiged first came out, I don't think there was a cap as I got over 700 IS once (it was 900 something). However, after one of the updates where they modified the levels of the attackers, it seems they introduced the 700 cap without mentioning it. Everytime Beseiged ends, people often say the amount of IS they've gotten and I never see anything over 700. I often get 700 at most now as well.

  12. #12

    I got over 700 a few times pre-patching, highest being just over 900.

    Since patch, always 700.

  13. #13
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,670
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    700 max always.

  14. #14
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    610
    BG Level
    5

    700 IM and xp max, both solo and in my favorite party setup, with me as mnk/nin and 3-4 whms curing me =P (i've done it, so nice hehe).
    I think the guy that said 1250 has to be lying, or at least you shouldn't believe it until you see a few screenshots.
    I don't know if xp ring affects the xp, I really doubt it could affect IM points though, which is all that really matters.

  15. #15
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    940
    BG Level
    5

    last besieged i participated in was a lvl5, and I prolly nuked 3 mana pools worth before it was over, and I got 666 xp/IS.

    I think the amount you get is proportional to participation.

    So deal as much damage as you can and Cure as many ppl as you can.

    btw, hping or tractoring resets ur particiation (not sure about tractor)

  16. #16
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,370
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Quote Originally Posted by Kross
    last besieged i participated in was a lvl5, and I prolly nuked 3 mana pools worth before it was over, and I got 666 xp/IS.

    I think the amount you get is proportional to participation.

    So deal as much damage as you can and Cure as many ppl as you can.

    btw, hping or tractoring resets ur particiation (not sure about tractor)
    Huh? >_> So you know Tractor resets but you're not sure? ;x

  17. #17
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    190
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    Quote Originally Posted by Kross
    btw, hping or tractoring resets ur particiation (not sure about tractor)
    Huh? >_> So you know Tractor resets but you're not sure? ;x
    I went WAR/SAM last night, and in the first beseiged I did probably 5 or 6 WS before I got K.O.'d. Was tractored, got one hit in, and mobs retreated. Got 17 exp

  18. #18
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    953
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    I got up to 1200 XP/IS prepatch, only 700 since then though.

  19. #19
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,670
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by ono
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    Quote Originally Posted by Kross
    btw, hping or tractoring resets ur particiation (not sure about tractor)
    Huh? >_> So you know Tractor resets but you're not sure? ;x
    I went WAR/SAM last night, and in the first beseiged I did probably 5 or 6 WS before I got K.O.'d. Was tractored, got one hit in, and mobs retreated. Got 17 exp
    That's funny. I dced right at the end of a besieged once. I logged in, Dia2ed and Stunned mobs, while healing some people. Only got 3 xp.

  20. #20
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    190
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    That's funny. I dced right at the end of a besieged once. I logged in, Dia2ed and Stunned mobs, while healing some people. Only got 3 xp.
    I'm wondering if I should of just declined the tractor, hope for a raise and/or exp and IS while K.O.'d when the mobs retreated.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. empress works in XP
    By threevo in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2005-10-11, 02:44
  2. Max Shield skill. Is it worth it?
    By Hirronimus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 2005-10-06, 12:17
  3. Question on xp in level restricted areas
    By dietvanillapepsi in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2005-07-18, 23:33
  4. Ninja, xp PT question
    By Atomant in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2004-11-08, 16:41