Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: Sky Nerf     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,832
    BG Level
    6

    Sky Nerf

    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...518185516a.jpg

    Observe, My sky's been.....Nerfed

    As the commercials said "It's nerf or nothing."

  2. #2
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,604
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Re: Sky Nerf

    Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...518185516a.jpg

    Observe, My sky's been.....Nerfed

    As the commercials said "It's nerf or nothing."
    that's what you call turning off weather effects.

  3. #3
    >The Implying
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,043
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    "Certain norotious monsters in the region Tu'Lia have had their drop rates adjusted."

  4. #4

    I came in this topic expecting something regarding Tu'Lia.

    *leaves disgustedly*

  5. #5
    Chram
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,887
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

    They took the kick ass clouds out of Al Zhabi to reduce lag or am I reading this completely wrong? I love all the new, realistic looking skies that finally aren't considered a weather effect so I'll be irritated too if they've been removed. Pretty sure removing clouds isn't going to help much against 750 people anyway...

  6. #6
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    677
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    They took the kick ass clouds out of Al Zhabi to reduce lag or am I reading this completely wrong? I love all the new, realistic looking skies that finally aren't considered a weather effect so I'll be irritated too if they've been removed. Pretty sure removing clouds isn't going to help much against 750 people anyway...
    My clouds are still here !

  7. #7
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,022
    BG Level
    9

    Hello guys. This is Clyde. No one likes Clyde.

    Clyde has been known to buy meds for 1 gil out of a guy's bazaar about to do Omega/Ultima.

    Clyde enjoys penis.

    PS. The clouds have not been nerfed.

  8. #8
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,832
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Hello guys. This is Clyde. No one likes Clyde.

    Clyde has been known to buy meds for 1 gil out of a guy's bazaar about to do Omega/Ultima.

    Clyde enjoys penis.

    PS. The clouds have not been nerfed.
    Sup BRP. I don't like you either.

    1 Gil Meds ftw.

  9. #9
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    541
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Hello guys. This is Clyde. No one likes Clyde.

    Clyde has been known to buy meds for 1 gil out of a guy's bazaar about to do Omega/Ultima.

    Clyde enjoys penis.

    PS. The clouds have not been nerfed.
    The winnar of this thread and of a dozen internets.

    Clyde however wins a pack of angry sodimizing robots who will arrive at his home shortly.

  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Charitwo
    I came in this topic expecting something regarding Tu'Lia.

    *leaves disgustedly*
    Same here, I'm a sucker I guess

  11. #11

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    buy meds for 1 gil out of a guy's bazaar
    Sounds like a good day to me.

  12. #12
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,227
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    It's a screenshot of... Dynamis-Al Zahbi!

  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    It's a screenshot of... Dynamis-Al Zahbi!
    Nightmare Chigoe;;

  14. #14
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    278
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazelon
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    It's a screenshot of... Dynamis-Al Zahbi!
    Nightmare Chigoe;;
    50 of those NM Chigoes from the Caedarva Mire map quest. D;

    WE ALL GONNA DIE!

  15. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Sixtail
    Clyde however wins a pack of angry sodimizing robots who will arrive at his home shortly.
    Lol, for some reason, the mental image of that made me LOL pretty hard.

  16. #16

    5 Monks with Counterstance. 5 WHMS spamming Cure V. GG.

  17. #17
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,968
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by wartortle
    5 Monks with Counterstance. 5 WHMS spamming Cure V. GG.
    Much <3

  18. #18
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,227
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by wartortle
    5 Monks with Counterstance. 5 WHMS spamming Cure V. GG.
    1 Warrior with Mighty Strikes + Circle Blade.

  19. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by DeusNoctis
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazelon
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    It's a screenshot of... Dynamis-Al Zahbi!
    Nightmare Chigoe;;
    50 of those NM Chigoes from the Caedarva Mire map quest. D;

    WE ALL GONNA DIE!
    Fuckin Chigoe's.

  20. #20
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,614
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    Quote Originally Posted by wartortle
    5 Monks with Counterstance. 5 WHMS spamming Cure V. GG.
    1 Warrior with Mighty Strikes + Circle Blade.
    Why Mighty Strikes ??

    a WS kills them, any WS.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Green portals in sky?
    By in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2004-12-22, 07:43
  2. I'm stuck in sky
    By DivinePaladin in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2004-11-19, 13:10