+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Test your might.     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    278
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Test your might.

    You may only use 4 lines to connect all of the dots. >_>

    They may not overlap, and they must be straight.

    http://i4.tinypic.com/10e1urk.gif


    Self explanitory. >_>

    http://i4.tinypic.com/10e1vg4.png

    All of the houses must get all 3 of the utilities. The lines may not intersect, cross, overlap, or touch.

    You must run seperate lines for each house.

    http://i4.tinypic.com/10e1vso.jpg


    Self explanitory again. >_>

    http://i4.tinypic.com/10e1wft.jpg


    Let the insanity commence. =D

  2. #2

    1st one is incredibly easy

  3. #3
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    278
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    If you want to, post your answers. >_>; Even your failures.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    278
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    That work?


    Yay


    2 credits in combinatorics going to waste


    Stupid optical illusion.
    Try to not put them in [ img ] [ /img ] so that it doesn't ruin it for others. D=

    And try to have some fun with them. >_>

    Example:

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...d/63466348.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...d/214d8d82.gif

  6. #6

    Fixed.

  7. #7

    oh man thats amazingly funny right now for some reason.

  8. #8

    Why can i never edit my posts.... so annoying.

    Forgot the [img] tags on that but can't edit it so deal with it :wink:

  9. #9
    Chram
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,887
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

    Those were pretty fun. Only one I really had to think about though was the triangle one.

  10. #10
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,753
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I always end up thinking outside the box. ex: #3

    http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/1849/10e1vso1xs.jpg

    I blame hooking switches up.

  11. #11
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    641
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    I always end up thinking outside the box. ex: #3

    http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/1849/10e1vso1xs.jpg

    I blame hooking switches up.

    LOL! XD

  12. #12
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    263
    BG Level
    4

    are these like elementary school brain teasers? the first 3 are extremely easy(i think i learned the first one in third grade). The last one is just an optical illusion trying to make you think those parallograms are triangles.

  13. #13
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,412
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    First three were easy, triangle one took some time. Its hard to tell the angles are different.

  14. #14
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,553
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    The only one that gave me trouble was the houses. I wasn't thinking three dimentionally for a while.

  15. #15
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,412
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Totien
    The only one that gave me trouble was the houses. I wasn't thinking three dimentionally for a while.
    You can do it 2D as well, they never said you can't move the houses... 8)

  16. #16
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,553
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Heian
    Quote Originally Posted by Totien
    The only one that gave me trouble was the houses. I wasn't thinking three dimentionally for a while.
    You can do it 2D as well, they never said you can't move the houses... 8)
    True, but I think it'd be easier to move gas, irrigation, and power lines than it would be to either move a whole fucking house, or a power plant, gas station, and water treatment plant.

  17. #17
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,412
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Totien
    Quote Originally Posted by Heian
    Quote Originally Posted by Totien
    The only one that gave me trouble was the houses. I wasn't thinking three dimentionally for a while.
    You can do it 2D as well, they never said you can't move the houses... 8)
    True, but I think it'd be easier to move gas, irrigation, and power lines than it would be to either move a whole fucking house, or a power plant, gas station, and water treatment plant.
    lol yeah but its always fun to fuck with people who give you the questions.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 2009-05-19, 13:00
  2. Take your real personality test!
    By Ikith in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 2007-01-12, 03:52
  3. TEST YOUR MIGHT
    By Parshath in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2006-01-10, 15:28
  4. Don't click here - Test your self control
    By Helpoemer in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2005-10-21, 11:00