Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: (Working) Race Converter?     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1

    (Working) Race Converter?

    Every race converter mentioned in previous threads are broken. I was wondering if there is any updated race converter that works currently?

  2. #2
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,187
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Modify your dats.

  3. #3

    I like to use this one because its dynamic in game remodelling and
    PC only so do not have to fiddle around with .dat and restart.

    Converter

  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarukiss
    I like to use this one because its dynamic in game remodelling and
    PC only so do not have to fiddle around with .dat and restart.

    Converter
    Thought that one hasn't worked in months.

  5. #5

    http://euphidime.net/Wardrobe.zip

    The author is unlisted and the linked site is non-existant, but this program lets you change your race/gender/current equipment (for looks only, no stats etc. are changed).
    I took this from another forum. I used it a few times, it's fun to play with.

    When I change to Taru I can't equip my Marine M Gloves / Custom Boots unless I have them on already. Just a warning ^^;

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarukiss
    I like to use this one because its dynamic in game remodelling and
    PC only so do not have to fiddle around with .dat and restart.

    Converter
    Thought that one hasn't worked in months.

    Works fine for me.

    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/Tarukiss/Taru.jpg

    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/Tarukiss/cat.jpg

  7. #7
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,629
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

    Do a search on these forums for Wardrobe. It allows you change your race, and current gear. Pretty cool.

    <Edit>
    oh hell I did it for ya
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewto ... t=wardrobe


    fixed link

  8. #8

  9. #9
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    298
    BG Level
    4

    opps double post ...

  10. #10
    Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,843
    BG Level
    8

    twice the posts, twice the fun

  11. #11
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,482
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Tried the first one, works for me ^^

    http://ourworld.cs.com/BlitzTidus275...e/img_0014.png

    Edit: Noticed the Wardrobe one is even more cuztomizable ^^

  12. #12
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,469
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath
    Tried the first one, works for me ^^

    http://ourworld.cs.com/BlitzTidus275...e/img_0014.png

    Edit: Noticed the Wardrobe one is even more cuztomizable ^^
    "Moogle, what are you hovering over my bed and your scythe drawn back while I am trying to sleep?"

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Race converter
    By pringo in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2006-05-14, 13:47
  2. Race Converter Blues
    By Drinhkinn in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2005-11-24, 19:43