Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 67

Thread: New bot, old bot?     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    259
    BG Level
    4

    New bot, old bot?

    So I'm bored and I go check out Cassie because I see a rival linkshell there along with RMT there in hopes to get tod for tomorrow or something if I'm bored. I asked about this to my friend who was there after it happened and it wasn't the very end of the 24 hour cycle so before you say this happened because it was the very end of it's cycle it wasn't.


    http://po.clancentral.us/kearns/hmm.jpg

    Is this new? Old? Because it's something i've never seen personally before.

  2. #2

    They warned you it was popping, consider it a good thing.

  3. #3
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    BG Level
    6

    maybe it was the last 5 seconds of the 24 hour

  4. #4
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,110
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Lex Luger
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Demon Soul

    Quote Originally Posted by Erza
    maybe it was the last 5 seconds of the 24 hour
    Quote Originally Posted by kearnsy
    I asked about this to my friend who was there after it happened and it wasn't the very end of the 24 hour cycle so before you say this happened because it was the very end of it's cycle it wasn't.

  5. #5
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,528
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Militant
    Quote Originally Posted by Erza
    maybe it was the last 5 seconds of the 24 hour
    Quote Originally Posted by kearnsy
    I asked about this to my friend who was there after it happened and it wasn't the very end of the 24 hour cycle so before you say this happened because it was the very end of it's cycle it wasn't.
    Good job finding the sarcasm in that post!

  6. #6
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,290
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    He is a militant after all.

  7. #7
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    185
    BG Level
    3

    Was a video clip of that happening on a Faf before.

  8. #8

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,641
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Turtlesoup
    Was a video clip of that happening on a Faf before.
    10 pages.

  9. #9
    Predictably Unpredictable
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,303
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Faf is easy. Cassie I didn't know had windows?

  10. #10
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,605
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    There's a JP LS on my server that kills all the darters on the window that faf/nid pops, every time.

    We just go afk until we hear blizzaga3 go off, generally.

  11. #11
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    554
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Gonna go for 2 pages, since this is a pretty boring topic.

  12. #12
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    347
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Beave
    Gonna go for 2 pages, since this is a pretty boring topic.
    congratulations on your 9th post.

  13. #13
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    554
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Gotta start somewhere

  14. #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Beave
    Gotta start somewhere
    And what better way than getting burned by Aurik on your 8th and Brennon on your 9th?

    <3 Asuran Monks.

  15. #15
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    554
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Don't really know who they are...normally just pay attention to the Parade Gorget thread. Nothing new on that one in a couple days though...

  16. #16
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,618
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Beave
    Don't really know who they are...normally just pay attention to the Parade Gorget thread. Nothing new on that one in a couple days though...
    Maxx Jr. anyone?

  17. #17
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,244
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Beave
    Don't really know who they are...normally just pay attention to the Parade Gorget thread. Nothing new on that one in a couple days though...
    so make stupid pointless posts on other threads

    YOU SIR ARE TEH WINNAR

  18. #18
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,753
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Oh shit, they know the ToD.

  19. #19
    Physicist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,493
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Oh shit, they know the ToD.
    ever camped cassie?

  20. #20
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,022
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Beave
    Gotta start somewhere
    BAN HIM.

    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38...ards/angel.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. A new sollution to claiming / botting?
    By Hogie in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 2009-04-28, 20:24
  2. AV, new NMs? Old player looking for info
    By Nyxx in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2006-12-11, 23:14