Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

A plugin for windower the end to botting?

I've been testing some things out,and it seems that <t> is clientside along with <tp>,which is how tp party shows you what it does. Claim bots work by inserting the target mob into your client's memory as <t>. Some say that for this reason,after you use one,you can't type '<t>' in chat without it showing that mob's name or your last target.

So...if someone made a plugin similiar to TPParty,but that allowed you to see the <t> of the player you chose, you could see if they were targeting the mob before it popped. Now,of course,this wouldnt eliminate botting,but atleast you would know for certain who was doing it.

FLAME ON

Retarded..

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Is this the same nomorebots (i.e. Trigs or whatever) who started that retarded topic on the Fairy forums a few months ago?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    Is this the same nomorebots (i.e. Trigs or whatever) who started that retarded topic on the Fairy forums a few months ago?
    no.

so,do you have anything constructive to say as to why this won't work other than me having 1,now 2,posts and you not wanting anything to impede your botting?

Probably some moron that read ./ and thinks he knows something now.

(Btw.. my series of bots don't use <t>.. too much work to change that one when you have a bunch of easier ways to do the same thing.)

So how would this change anything? Would you call a GM and say 'I downloaded this 3rd party program that lets me see what somebody has for <t>. He's targetting an unpopped mob.'

Yeah great idea.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    So how would this change anything? Would you call a GM and say 'I downloaded this 3rd party program that lets me see what somebody has for <t>. He's targetting an unpopped mob.'

Yeah great idea.
    no,but instead of you saying, lol ur ls reddotted when faf popped after da updayt,you could say, hay guyz y iz ur ls all targeting behemoth even though it aint popd yet???

Quote Originally Posted by nomorebots

Yeah great idea.
    no,but instead of you saying, lol ur ls reddotted when faf popped after da updayt,you could say, hay guyz y iz ur ls all targeting behemoth even though it aint popd yet???
    Or they could pop a fake behemoth that never actually displayed and ban everyone that claimed it..

But SE doesn't care and neither should you.

Just because <t> is client side, it doesn't mean everyone's <t> is on everyone's client... That would be an idiotic, useless waste of resources on Square-Enix's part... which actually makes some sense.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It's cause no one gives a shit if people bot.

Yeah great idea.
    After working way too hard to read that post I feel I have to explain something to you: People are laughing in that case because they forgot to update their bots, not because they're botting. In general, just assume everybody bots.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Yeah great idea.
    After working way too hard to read that post I feel I have to explain something to you: People are laughing in that case because they forgot to update their bots, not because they're botting. In general, just assume everybody bots.
    k o_o good idea,lock the thread :D

Because EVERYONE uses windower.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

YEAH WE ALL BOT, now lock the thread for nonsense >.>

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    That was "Downwithbots"

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

My answer would be to buttfuck all the botters but then I realized I would have to fuck 95% of the HNMLS population across 32 servers. I don't think my penis can take that kind of abuse.

First of all.. the guy is a moron.. you don't know what someone is targeting. You know which way their head is facing.. but what its facing at exactly you don't know.

Look.. My ID in this SS is 0x556e and my Index is 0x05d6.

My friend is targeting me.. If you see any reference to those two numbers you win. There is another memory address for mobs/players referenced by +0x90 but it isn't there either and i'm too lazy to post that SS too.

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/5457/target2xz.png

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Yeah great idea.
    I don't understand what was written here

Quote Originally Posted by Saphirea

Yeah great idea.
    I don't understand what was written here
    I think it's in Yiddish.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Re: A plugin for windower the end to botting?

I've been testing some things out,and it seems that <t> is clientside along with <tp>,which is how tp party shows you what it does.
    TParty shows you what it does because it has every alliance member's TP in memory. You don't have everyone in your alliance's <t> in memory, so you'd have to set up connections outside of FFXI to exchange this information. So, no.

P.S. Tell me again why I care how someone in my alliance claimed KB?