+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Optimus Prime     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1

    Optimus Prime

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...timusTruck.jpg

    Why did they have to go and fuck with Optimus?

  2. #2

    Any reference why you think that's Optimus Prime?

    Just a random picture of a semi doesn't convince me without some proof!

  3. #3
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    168
    BG Level
    3
    FFXIV Character
    Budd Lite
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I clicked expecting this.

  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by budd
    I clicked expecting this.
    Wow, what a fucking tool.

  5. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Tape
    Any reference why you think that's Optimus Prime?

    Just a random picture of a semi doesn't convince me without some proof!
    A reliable friend sent it to me, I asked him for the link to where he got it from so if and when he sends it i'll let you know, guess I sought of jumped the gun on posting it lol.

  6. #6
    Chram
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,887
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by budd
    I clicked expecting this.
    lmfao

  7. #7

    It could have been worse. He could have legally changed his name to Bumble Bee.

  8. #8
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    20,064
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    WEll from pics I've seen he's look has changed time and time again. I don't think they've decided how they want to make him look. Doesn't bother me too much if they change the color scheme a bit. Seriously, how many people didn't like the X-men movies simply because there were no bright yellow pants? (they even joked about it in the film) As long as the movie is good, I don't care what colors they give him.

  9. #9
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,186
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Your truck fails in comparison to this truk and all it's variants.

    http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/pi...law_frtlnr.jpg

  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra
    WEll from pics I've seen he's look has changed time and time again. I don't think they've decided how they want to make him look. Doesn't bother me too much if they change the color scheme a bit. Seriously, how many people didn't like the X-men movies simply because there were no bright yellow pants? (they even joked about it in the film) As long as the movie is good, I don't care what colors they give him.
    I agree. X-men would have looked dumb if taken right from the comic.

    However, Transformers are pretty much normal looking automobiles in the cartoon. If anything the pic he has is more elaborate then the cartoon. Just give me the original paint scheme and somewhat of the same voice (deep father figure type) and I'll be happy.

  11. #11

    That's obviously not Optimus...

  12. #12

    That picture of Optimus looks different from the other pics I've already seen. Someone probably just got bored.

  13. #13
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,864
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Id imagine that movie is finished no? When i went to see Pirates 2, the trailer for it came on. I started cheering, and everyone looked at me like i was retarded...then it showed the big "transformers" logo on the screen, and more cheers ensued. My fiancee told me i was a nerd...what a bitch, she didn't even know what transformers were. And for that matter, she said she'd never seen clerks. I think she needs to go >.>

  14. #14
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    30,674
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I have a strong feeling that Clerks II is going to suck ):

    I don't think Transformers in anywhere near complete, it's still like a year from release.

  15. #15
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    732
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche
    Id imagine that movie is finished no? When i went to see Pirates 2, the trailer for it came on. I started cheering, and everyone looked at me like i was retarded...then it showed the big "transformers" logo on the screen, and more cheers ensued. My fiancee told me i was a nerd...what a bitch, she didn't even know what transformers were. And for that matter, she said she'd never seen clerks. I think she needs to go >.>
    This woman is your fiance? Wtf, replace her with someone human a gogo

  16. #16
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,690
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    lmao

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Metroid Prime 3 help (spoilers)
    By Jeveh in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2007-09-08, 16:53
  2. Metroid Prime 3
    By Parshias in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 2007-09-01, 16:42
  3. About Metroid Prime Hunter
    By Blazer in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2006-12-14, 00:45
  4. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (WRONG SECTION BEFORE :| )
    By Ryko in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2006-10-03, 23:17
  5. China bans prime time Simpsons D:
    By Ksandra in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2006-08-14, 01:35