Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    DraugasLsFund

Another Thing Stolen - Murdoc (Bahamut)

I'm sure most of you have heard the name Murdoc before. He is a Red Mage / Bard on Bahamut Server. Rumors abound regarding him stealing other peoples gear, and linkshell funds, and just plain harassing people. Well here is another one for the book. Recently he was leader of a linkshell called Draugas. Draugas was a new LS and had quite a few members. The shell did alot of dynamis runs and alot of god pop farming. The LS Mule managed to collect quite a large ammount of Dynamis currency, and several sets of god pop and kirinn items. Everything went well for a month or two, but then Murdoc started kicking people left and right who questioned him, or went against what he wanted to do. As more and more people left, and Draugas future became unclear, he decided to take all of the Linkshell mules items and gil and put them on a his personal mule, which only he had access to. Well I bet you can guess what happened next... He waited till he got all of the linkshell items onto his mules, then broke the shell. So, if you see him around selling Dynamis currency or god pop items, they are all stolen from hardworking dedicated people. Do us all a favor and just pass him up like we do the gil sellers. Better yet, if you need pop items or currency that bad might as well buy them from the gil sellers, at least they diddnt steal them from people who worked hard and tried to have fun in this game.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

you have been MALECI'D

Dynamis shells that don't sell and split the currency are just begging for someone to come in and jack all the currency.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

That's why you don't join a LS that has Murdoc as a leader.

Didn't he try to do this in Fantajii? Lmao You guys are fucking idiots.

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

It sounds like you put a saddle on your back, and are complaining that you got taken for a ride.

Giddyup.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    you have been MALECI'D

Dynamis shells that don't sell and split the currency are just begging for someone to come in and jack all the currency.

agree,
    or upgrade 1 persons weapon just to have them leave the game a weak after -.-

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

There is an SE contractional agreement that states when a person completes a relic weapon, obtains a full set of abjs, or has everything any other person would dream to have, that person must quit within a months time.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    There is an SE contractional agreement that states when a person completes a relic weapon, obtains a full set of abjs, or has everything any other person would dream to have, that person must quit within a months time.
    And thats why I thank god Nidhogg drops n.legs.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

This is why you don't trust Murdoc. You were asking for it. No sympathy.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

lol @ Murdoc. He's in the same category as Ronstadt.

Considering this was also the same guy that thought it was a great idea to take the gilsellers to Dynamis, nothing more needs to be said.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ungeheur
    Didn't he try to do this in Fantajii? Lmao You guys are fucking idiots.
    your not very bright either, waiting till you got an osode then quitting because the ls wasnt giving you enough stuff/helping you make money
    dont try to deny it either, your excuses for leaving have been laughable at best

regardless, I knew this was coming when he tried to turn the ls against denyala for voicing a concern

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Re: Another Thing Stolen - Murdoc (Bahamut)

Quote Originally Posted by DraugasLsFund
    I'm sure most of you have heard the name Murdoc
    Yes.
    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b395/Miji/ateam.jpg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_A-Team#Main_characters

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I dont know the guy, but if he;s quite famous about doing that kind of stuff. Why would you join an LS leadered by him? >.>

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Let me get this straight. He started kicking people and acting sketchy. Then he asked for all of the LS fund to be put on his personal mule. And everyone was okay with that? And now you're whining that said person stole it. rofl, nice one!

Quote Originally Posted by darkdeath
    I dont know the guy, but if he;s quite famous about doing that kind of stuff. Why would you join an LS leadered by him? >.>
    Cause you're a fucking idiot?

I dunno, seems like the people who joined got fucked for being stupid so maybe now they won't be so stupid.

Stupid.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tearshang Pourlamour
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol all i can say is i told you so.

Stupid people seem to have a history of repeating actions 10,000 times in a row just to make sure it is still dumb. lol

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiz Nickel
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

It's funny how the people who spread rumors about the Fantajii LS fund being stolen would be the ones to steal their own.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Once again sucked in by drama
    The pop items in question are still where they have been an multiple people have access to them,
    we are trying to see if we can get the numbers to use them to pop the gods.
    The dynamis currency that the LS held has been sold there is 19m from it on the same mule its been on,
    as well as 2m the mule has been holding. That will soon be split over the member who tried to save
    draugas in its last couple of weeks as we didnt have the numbers to do many events.

Dont be misled there were multiple leaders in draugas, I was simply a sackholder,
    and one of the people with access to the LS fund, that again I assure you is on the mule waiting to be distributed,
    and the pop items hopefully used to get gear for those who farmed them.

Also I would like to note that the rumors that shiznicle is talking about were never spread by me.
    The original makochild made the posts about members of his LS.

If screen shots of the gil im speaking of and the pop items are necessery, I will post them.

If you want to see screen shots of the trades when I hand out the gil, I will post them, and if you need testimony from the people who recieve the gil, I will have them come post them.

P.S. Shiz you are 100% right Day killed fantajii and he killed draugas.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast