Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 566
  1. #521
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    438
    BG Level
    4

    I think we should talk about Dragoons some

  2. #522
    Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,841
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalin Garisk
    I think we should talk about Dragoons some
    as do I

  3. #523
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    438
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Priran
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalin Garisk
    I think we should talk about Dragoons some
    as do I
    Everyone always over looks one Important aspect of a Dragoons job....Keeping the TaruTaru population down with the use of their Wyvern

  4. #524
    LD
    LD is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,045
    BG Level
    7

    Ah of course, how could I forget?

    TYPING IN AN UNREADABLY SMALL FONT SIZE MAKES YOU FUNNY AND COOL.

    ono, I did it wrong. :[
    I use Notepad for this aggravating horseshit :D

  5. #525
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    438
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by LD
    Ah of course, how could I forget?

    TYPING IN AN UNREADABLY SMALL FONT SIZE MAKES YOU FUNNY AND COOL.

    ono, I did it wrong. :[
    I use Notepad for this aggravating horseshit :D
    Hitting the Quote button has proven to be faster

  6. #526
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

  7. #527
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,222
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    i dont get it

    warptaru - lamia relaxed, priran - lamia excited?

    "9 out of 10 lamia agree with the above post."

    i fail to see how it has to do with the warptaru

  8. #528
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by LD
    The picture pretty much says it all.

    There's a large, open area in the middle of Wajaom southwest of the Leypoint.
    The only way to get there is through Aydweewa Subterrane, because it is separated from the rest of the zone by a ledge, like the Valley of Sorrows Exit.
    However unlike Sorrows, it has no mobs (though Air Elementals pop there, apparently) and the path to this large area has a ledge almost immediately after you exit.
    Once you enter the area, there's only one way out.

    I'm positive 'Hydra' will be placed here, mostly because of the area itself.
    Like the Three Kings, the path to the area is somewhat arduous, having to walk through the maze-like Aydweewa.
    Also, it presents anyone who claims it with a dilemma (albeit, not a dramatic one).
    Either keep it where it is and force potential help to traverse the Subterrane or allow for faster assist by dragging it to a smaller area with Colibri all around.
    I suppose doing the latter isn't considered anything resembling a detriment right now (it may, in fact, be a helpful strategy), but I believe I'll wait to see what this mob can do.
    They are adding a new area next patch. It might open the path to new island too.

  9. #529
    Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,841
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Nirokun!
    i dont get it

    warptaru - lamia relaxed, priran - lamia excited?

    "9 out of 10 lamia agree with the above post."

    i fail to see how it has to do with the warptaru
    Honestly the joke isn't even meant to be esoteric but I'm still not telling you because jokes aren't funny when you explain them and I just made this.

  10. #530
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Well I'm not saying it is 'correct', but if you ever seen the picture of the guys watching a sports game. One screen usually shows them being 'meh next to something they would dislike, and another shows them going "HOLY CRAP YES" next to something they like. Very popular with the japanese.

  11. #531
    Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,841
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Well I'm not saying it is 'correct', but if you ever seen the picture of the guys watching a sports game. One screen usually shows them being 'meh next to something they would dislike, and another shows them going "HOLY CRAP YES" next to something they like. Very popular with the japanese.
    They're not watching a sports game, they're IGN reviewers watching the new Zelda trailer.

  12. #532
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    from KI

    http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...yguyssigKI.png


    and rofl, those are IGN reviewers? Jees talk bout over enthusiasm

  13. #533
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Oh wow, I didn't even know that, I thought that was just apart of the fad.

  14. #534
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,222
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    i dont watch sports

  15. #535
    LD
    LD is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,045
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    They are adding a new area next patch. It might open the path to new island too.
    I’m sure the monument will be activated in the upcoming patch (at least in the portion that adds the story), however there are two things that cause me to believe that island isn’t the Hydra spawn.
    There is duplicate monument on Mount Zhayolm and the area they took that picture in not only looks exactly like the area I described, but it has the large rock in the background to synch it.
    Go there and you’ll see I’m right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    from KI

    http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...yguyssigKI.png


    and rofl, those are IGN reviewers? Jees talk bout over enthusiasm
    Uhhhh, the TOA Trailer at FanFest?
    I mean come on.

    Those people lost their minds, you'd think the devs just won the superbowl while discovering the cure for cancer.

    Plus, tell me you didn't hop and giggle like a school girl when you saw it.

  16. #536
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Quote Originally Posted by LD
    Uhhhh, the TOA Trailer at FanFest?
    I mean come on.
    lol, i too was excited, but I'm not one of those people who get super enthusiastic and over the top. I'm a very calm person

  17. #537
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5
    BG Level
    0

    SE stupid this game alrdy slow and nerfing the DD ...

  18. #538
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,554
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Warrior being able to throw axes will balance things dont worry!

  19. #539
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    199
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Then they better complete it with :San
    I would settle for :ni versions of dokumori and jubaku.

  20. #540
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Wait wtf?

    Those guys arnt from IGN or watching zelda or ffxi.

    Do you know how old those pirctures are? Ive been seeing that meme on 4chan for over 2 years atleast. And its the same guys, just with diffrent inbtwn panels.

    Sweet Jesus, lurk more. Hate when people get info wrong >.>

    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,
    .........................,/...............................................” :,
    .....................,/.................................................. ....\,
    .................../.................................................. .........,}
    ................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
    .............../.................................................. .,:”........./
    ............../.....__.........................................:` .........../
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(......”~,_........“~,_....................,:` ........_/
    ..........{..*~,_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/......}
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`... ..}............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
    ................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,*`>--==``
    ........................................_\........ ..._,-~'.......`\
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-~``................`\..

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 166
    Last Post: 2009-03-16, 22:47
  2. New Notorious Monsters (06/04/2008)
    By BerenTebogo in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 414
    Last Post: 2008-06-09, 11:57
  3. New Assault Missions and Mercenary Rank (08/07/2007)
    By huckster in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 160
    Last Post: 2007-08-13, 08:59
  4. New Mercenary Ranks and Assault Missions (03/07/2007)
    By Tradition in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 2007-03-07, 12:52
  5. New Synthesis Recipes and Equipment (10/12/2006)
    By Aodh in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 233
    Last Post: 2006-10-16, 04:27
  6. New Mercenary Ranks and Assault Missions (10/05/2006)
    By Thulius in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2006-10-07, 12:27
  7. New Notorious Monsters (o shit, Hydra....)
    By Francisco II in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2006-07-19, 07:37
  8. Monsters and Enmity(04/28/2006)
    By Raineer in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2006-04-30, 16:29