...Originally Posted by Machazareel
I dinged 50MNK last night >_>
...Originally Posted by Machazareel
I dinged 50MNK last night >_>
That was addressed earlier in this thread. It has something to do with your PC's clock going a bit ahead, and so the game speeds up. There's a thread on here that has a link to a program that will resync your PC's clock every 10 or so minutes so that will never happen.Originally Posted by Navia
Elphaba, your sig is awesome
So how about we plan a walk out day? lol (attempt no. 1000)
No, I don't buy it that they had to sit and deliberate "oh what are we going to do what are we going to do" over the money they're going to lose by banning these 2000 people. In the grand scheme of things, they're still making a fantastic amount of money off of this.Originally Posted by Coephoros
Screaming at me that I don't know how much their costs are is double bladed my friend, because you also don't know how much it costs them to maintain the service. Your business sense that the smugness of your reply indicates you think you have should tell you that the $12.95 a month figure was very well designed to be able to EASILY cover the cost of the servers, developers, etc and still turn a nice profit. Nonchalantly removing 2000 of their subscribers is a clear indication that they're still making PLENTY of money, and trying to claim that the loss of LESS THAN ONE HALF OF A PERCENT of the population is going to keep them awake at night is ridiculous.
Edit: You're also acting like Square has no other source of income. Smaller company this would be a bigger deal. As you so succintly put it, this is a "drop in the bucket" to Square.
Everytime I think I'm moving to the last page another one pops up![]()
And these two posts will just add to it for someone else!Originally Posted by Charitwo
He probably used a controller with a turbo button. The PC doesnt have a turbo button so this is unfair and unequal to players on PC. My friend called the help line and they said they could look into the depths of my PS2 and tell me if I was using turbo to spam voke to claim.Originally Posted by Machazareel
Edit: just to be clear im not knocking him, its just unabashed sarcasm.
Those are some well paid employees, Coe.Originally Posted by Coephoros
That most certainly is NOT the fact of the matter, since you can hack without windower.Originally Posted by Kross
My Account has been closed, same thing as Tymon.
How? run the 3rd party program before you go in Full Screen mode?Originally Posted by divisortheory
I'm scared to log in, waaaaaaah~
If I get banned, goodbye FFXI, hello CS:S CAL again, lolz.
Have you gone back to check? Mine was closed, for now it's not.Originally Posted by Airshort7
Walk out does nothing, it's just less people online at a time. If you want to hurt them, get people to deactivate their accounts for the first few days of a month. I don't see that happening in a large enough number for it to make any difference.Originally Posted by Kross
That, or run dual monitor setupOriginally Posted by Kross
J/w, did you have a suspension before? Or is this your first "offense"?Originally Posted by Raineer
When running a dual monitor you still cannot access anything other than FFXI. I run dual monitors whenever I play, and I need to use Windower in order to browse the web and such on the other monitor.Originally Posted by divisortheory
There are plenty of other ways to run 3rd party tools without Windower though. A company is naive if they think fullscreen mode will stop the mad hax
hmmm. point taken my good sir.Originally Posted by divisortheory
Lol that so wouldn't work, all you'd need is like one group of players to say "OMG HAY FREE HNMS TODAY" and fail.Originally Posted by Kross
![]()
I've never had a suspension or even been to jail, shouldn't have a single note on my account.Originally Posted by jerkbox
That could have something to do with it, who knows. They might overrule some if they see it's first offense.