POL-1160 after I noticed me and people at the AH in Whitegate got the red dot of doom.
Still POl-1160.
POL-1160 after I noticed me and people at the AH in Whitegate got the red dot of doom.
Still POl-1160.
Its really all NA's on PC's. They found out PC users found jout how to use the JP button and wanted to stop usOriginally Posted by Xavier
![]()
qftOriginally Posted by inafume
I've been getting POL-1160 for the last hour or so. I went ahead and logged on to the LS Community beta site though, so my account isn't suspended at least. I'll just have to wait for the servers now, haha
just got in
ditto
PC= PrivateCheaters
Take your PS2 memory limitations that prevent us having over 60 inventory slots and stick them where the sun don't shine.Originally Posted by shihei
Without console there is no final fantasy
Can get in POL but not XI.
I have Xarc in 20 minutes D:
edit: lol in
anyone else been getting lots of connection lost in game? i just got kicked like 3x just now![]()
http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news8145.shtmlJul. 21, 2006 10:50 [PDT] From: PlayOnline
PlayOnline Login Recovery (Jul. 21)
At the following time, we have experienced login difficulties with PlayOnline and its services. The recovery process is now complete.
Thank you for your patience.
[Date & Time]
Jul. 21, 2006 from 8:00 to 10:22 (PDT)
[Cause]
- Problem with the network devices.
[Affected Services]
PlayOnline
Been happening to me the past week or so. About every 30 min I'll get a red dot and a 4002 message.Originally Posted by Haiko
I've had that too, or a red dot and my recieving ping jumps to like R4500 or something after about 10 secs ._.Originally Posted by Gregorio
Are they getting ddos'd again?