well his "awesome" BP sux on players *coughnightmarecough* so maybe the sucky one might be awesome?Originally Posted by Priran
![]()
well his "awesome" BP sux on players *coughnightmarecough* so maybe the sucky one might be awesome?Originally Posted by Priran
![]()
This just screams "galka melee smn".Originally Posted by Julian
I would run away from this topic while you still can..... before Niro covers it with semen.
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/images/it...ry%20staff.jpgOriginally Posted by GRT
Originally Posted by Lordwafik
Lol you dont give him a rest, do you? XD
Not that he deserves it tough >.>
please where are the 'we fixed conquest points so you can all get the fuck out of mamook/mire/thickets/zhayolm and start meriting elsewhere' announcements?
I'm surprised the other 17 job categories haven't been leaked yet.
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT RDM GETS /emo
/wrist
There is a "BCNM AT THE COST IS ONLY" annoucement, would you like to see that?Originally Posted by Correction
Im pretty sure that SE has surrendered all pre-ToAU areas to the gilsellers. All the new shit so far has been designed in a way that is harder for GS to take advantage of. Im not complaining, they did really well to put some news out people would boo and then immediately follow it with new merits, and not just new merits but new job abilities that may change the way we play the game. I wont be surprised if gear from this expansion outdates particular gear pieces either. This is the kind of thing that they cant really announce and well have to wait and see.
Hurray for COR merits!
Boo for personally having 5 jobs with new merit categories now. Still, I'm excited to see what S-E has in store to help counteract the BLM nerf.
I still want to see you being able to merit everything and then selecting the merits you want to use for each job (like BLU spells)
Taking bets that Nin will get 6 elemental:san magic, and nothing else.
Wouldnt be suprised in the least.
As excited as I am for this update, I can see it now:
NIN:
Enhance Ninjutsu DMG Spells II
No Jubaku:Ni
Increase Recast Times
Nerf Dual Wield (I'll max merits in this first)
It'll be worthwhile, maybe, if they give Samurai Cosmic Elucidation =x
Any hopes of refresh II? -.-; XD I need to meripo....
BST, improve jugpet merits please god please.
New BST merits are 6 upgrades which in the end just put BST back to prepatch. Yaay!Originally Posted by solsovly
For the record, Chakraga would be the worst possible mod for the JA.
Instant healing for 1.5k+ HP? No thanks.
I hope for targetable Chakra....maybe also heals MP.
...and Earth Slash.
If they give us Earth Slash and make it visually and practically Bad-Ass,
SE will be my shining conglomerate of luv for all eternity.
For the summons, my bet is on heavenly strike and thunderstorm. Those always seemed to be the strongest of the pacts we could never get, plus they went through blink
and for diabolos? kakodemonia owned, uber curse![]()