Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 328
  1. #101
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,132
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

    I'd settle for being allowed to cap h2h, evasion, katana, enfeebling, elemental, dark and ninjutsu all at the same time.

  2. #102
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    64
    BG Level
    2

    Maybe I should have saved those points intead of dumping 9 into the MP category XD

    I want to merit but everything's going to be packed, and things are packed as it is already :/

    It'd be amusing if they gave RDM or BLM the ability to reduce a monster's magi resist, heh. Though I wouldn't mind receiving Dia3/Bio3/tier2 enfeebles etc on RDM.

  3. #103
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    295
    BG Level
    4

    Is it just me or did they add COR/PUP/BLU merits and still not mention anything about those jobs getting AF? Doh.

    This looks promising. I hope they bring in some decent merits for WHM and BRD. And I thought the Sea Puk camp was crowded last night. Jesus. I guess I haven't seen anything yet...

  4. #104
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    835
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Dustybrown
    Is it just me or did they add COR/PUP/BLU merits and still not mention anything about those jobs getting AF? Doh.

    This looks promising. I hope they bring in some decent merits for WHM and BRD. And I thought the Sea Puk camp was crowded last night. Jesus. I guess I haven't seen anything yet...
    sup

    http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...21/detail.html

  5. #105
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    113
    BG Level
    3

    DRG will rise again after this update /sarcasm off. Seriously one can hope right?

  6. #106
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,125
    BG Level
    6

    BST, improve jugpet merits please god please.
    Just let me use call-beast without loosing the jug, recast of 30min is fine>.>;

  7. #107
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    332
    BG Level
    4

    I'd love to see some San line NIN magic, but they better at least give jubaku ni... hopefully the THF ability to make perfect dodge offensive is in there... not holding my breath on rng or bst ones though :/

  8. #108
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    295
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Helpoemer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustybrown
    Is it just me or did they add COR/PUP/BLU merits and still not mention anything about those jobs getting AF? Doh.

    This looks promising. I hope they bring in some decent merits for WHM and BRD. And I thought the Sea Puk camp was crowded last night. Jesus. I guess I haven't seen anything yet...
    sup

    http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...21/detail.html
    SEXY!

    Thanks.

    Edit: WTF no Maat fight? ;;

  9. #109
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    219
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Carbuncle:
    Healing Ruby II (MP: 124)
    Restores HP for party members within area of effect

    Ifrit
    Meteor Strike (MP:212)
    Deals fire elemental damage.

    Titan
    Geocrush (MP: 212)
    Deals earth elemental damage and stuns target.

    Leviathan
    Grand Fall (MP: 212)
    Deals water elemental damage.

    Garuda
    Wind Blade (MP: 212)
    Deals wind elemental damage

    Shiva
    Heavenly Strike (MP: 212)
    Deals ice damage to an enemy

    Ramuh
    Thunderstorm (MP: 212)
    Deals lightning elemental damage.

    Diabolos
    Cacodemonia (MP?)
    Curses enemies within area of effect.

  10. #110
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by ValoursLOLDRG
    DRG will rise again after this update /sarcasm off. Seriously one can hope right?
    http://objection.4camp.net/go.php?n=95216

  11. #111
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    835
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by huckster
    Carbuncle:
    Healing Ruby II (MP: 124)
    Restores HP for party members within area of effect

    Ifrit
    Meteor Strike (MP:212)
    Deals fire elemental damage.

    Titan
    Geocrush (MP: 212)
    Deals earth elemental damage and stuns target.

    Leviathan
    Grand Fall (MP: 212)
    Deals water elemental damage.

    Garuda
    Wind Blade (MP: 212)
    Deals wind elemental damage

    Shiva
    Heavenly Strike (MP: 212)
    Deals ice damage to an enemy

    Ramuh
    Thunderstorm (MP: 212)
    Deals lightning elemental damage.

    Diabolos
    Cacodemonia (MP?)
    Curses enemies within area of effect.
    looks to me like titan's is gonna be tested first for the stun factor.

    as a WHM i think we need the MP Chakra ; ;

    or something like "Charge" in FFXII, where you recover a small % of MP, but if it fails you lose it all. in FFXII it's 8-10% so...not game-breaking ;x

  12. #112
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,147
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I hope PLD get a Job Ability that gets rid of all abnormal status', that would be cool.

  13. #113
    Chram
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,901
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Belkin
    I hope PLD get a Job Ability that gets rid of all abnormal status', that would be cool.
    Me too, I'll make sure to point out the irony everytime it gets paralyzed. :wink:

  14. #114
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,147
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    YA REMEDIES CURE PARALYSIS TOO

  15. #115
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    113
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Quote Originally Posted by ValoursLOLDRG
    DRG will rise again after this update /sarcasm off. Seriously one can hope right?
    http://objection.4camp.net/go.php?n=95216
    I am defeated

  16. #116
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    254
    BG Level
    4

    Am I the only one who thinks that the merits are going to be 3 6 9 9 9 9? Maybe they will increase attributes from 5-6 as well?

  17. #117
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,016
    BG Level
    8

    This does look awesome, and I can't complain because, well because this is awesome. But I was hoping that the totals would increase for other categories also, like for example combat skills, Crit, or even the group 1 for job specific categories. It looks like the only expansion we're really getting here is the addition of Group 2, and everything except Group 2 can't be touched.

  18. #118
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    127
    BG Level
    3

    So a small question about rdm merits.

    Some time ago there was a site with different movie files from spell animations that were in the game that were either monster only or not implemented yet for pc's.
    I've seen reflect among others and some AM tier II magic. We know dia III has been in the game for quite some time but not attainable for pc's.

    Is refresh II even in the game at all? I can't seem to find the movie site anymore and was just curious if the available spell animations could give some insight in which spells might become available.

  19. #119
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Slott
    For the summons, my bet is on heavenly strike and thunderstorm. Those always seemed to be the strongest of the pacts we could never get, plus they went through blink Razz
    I think all avatar abilities go through blink when you fight them inside BCs. When a prime SMN uses blizzagaII, hes not using it as a spell, its his own "Job ability."

    So the game doesnt whipe all of your shadows or w/e, it just goes straight though blink like most other JA's would.

    If they changed any of this then you can feel free to flame me lol, but thats how it was last time i fought avatar primes.

    [/b]

  20. #120
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    608
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Helpoemer
    Quote Originally Posted by huckster
    Carbuncle:
    Healing Ruby II (MP: 124)
    Restores HP for party members within area of effect

    Ifrit
    Meteor Strike (MP:212)
    Deals fire elemental damage.

    Titan
    Geocrush (MP: 212)
    Deals earth elemental damage and stuns target.

    Leviathan
    Grand Fall (MP: 212)
    Deals water elemental damage.

    Garuda
    Wind Blade (MP: 212)
    Deals wind elemental damage

    Shiva
    Heavenly Strike (MP: 212)
    Deals ice damage to an enemy

    Ramuh
    Thunderstorm (MP: 212)
    Deals lightning elemental damage.

    Diabolos
    Cacodemonia (MP?)
    Curses enemies within area of effect.
    looks to me like titan's is gonna be tested first for the stun factor.

    as a WHM i think we need the MP Chakra ; ;

    or something like "Charge" in FFXII, where you recover a small % of MP, but if it fails you lose it all. in FFXII it's 8-10% so...not game-breaking ;x
    Considering they did announce they are nerfing Avatar Elemental abilities...these new abilities will be nerfed when you first get them...WTF SE lol.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Aug 22, 2006 the time when timmy falls...
    By DarktaruFM in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 160
    Last Post: 2006-08-27, 16:41
  2. Merit Point Specifics: 7th & 8th Upgrades
    By Ichthyos in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2006-07-26, 22:58
  3. New Notorious Monsters and Battlefields!(07/19/2006)
    By Julian in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 565
    Last Post: 2006-07-22, 12:53
  4. Merit Point Additions(07/22/2006)
    By DnightX in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2006-07-22, 05:16
  5. new merit point extension
    By GRT in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 2005-12-26, 12:30
  6. Merit point changes
    By MisterBob in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 2005-12-06, 19:28
  7. Merit Points Question
    By Gafgarionn in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2005-09-05, 12:48
  8. Merit points in Combat skills,
    By Brunor in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2005-06-08, 03:34