Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 328
  1. #141
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,945
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Quote Originally Posted by Siatdiat
    Quote Originally Posted by Merona
    a paladin provoke-like ability would be nice too ._.
    Job abilities that make everything really easy would be nice, Im tired of this game taking effort ._.
    lol

  2. #142
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Quote Originally Posted by Siatdiat
    Quote Originally Posted by Merona
    a paladin provoke-like ability would be nice too ._.
    Job abilities that make everything really easy would be nice, Im tired of this game taking effort ._.
    Ya I wanna merit "Win"
    normal FF fanfare plays and the monster dies :D

  3. #143
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    373
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras
    They want drks to use scythe more, so id bet on something like Scythe Mastery as well.
    Scythe Mastery - Increases Double Attack rates when using Scythes.

    It could happen. o.o

  4. #144
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Epincus
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras
    They want drks to use scythe more, so id bet on something like Scythe Mastery as well.
    Scythe Mastery - Increases Double Attack rates when using Scythes.

    It could happen. o.o
    By 1%

  5. #145
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    33
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahuran
    So a small question about rdm merits.

    Some time ago there was a site with different movie files from spell animations that were in the game that were either monster only or not implemented yet for pc's.
    I've seen reflect among others and some AM tier II magic. We know dia III has been in the game for quite some time but not attainable for pc's.

    Is refresh II even in the game at all? I can't seem to find the movie site anymore and was just curious if the available spell animations could give some insight in which spells might become available.
    i have those videos and i will try to upload them using a fileshare site

  6. #146
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Who knows maybe they will add abilities or stats to balance out melees against high level NMs.

  7. #147
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,554
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinebox
    Who knows maybe they will add abilities or stats to balance out melees against high level NMs.
    That would probably be the cheapest method of gamebalancing I could imagine.

  8. #148
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,125
    BG Level
    6

    I wonder what gay rocl abilities I get :/

  9. #149
    Xavier
    Guest

    The DRK in me compels me to whine about having to merit for 6 different job merit upgrades.

  10. #150
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Should merit something related to those 3800 posts you almost have too.

  11. #151
    Xavier
    Guest

    I'll merit you.

  12. #152
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    1 more, big guy.

  13. #153
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    732
    BG Level
    5


  14. #154
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,596
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    It's going to be a long final 75k xp on my rdm now. I love having my own pt members get clipped off screen even though they are right next to me and I have a 512MB vid card due to the merit areas looking like dragon's aery.

  15. #155
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,026
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I think this is going to be a mixed bag, but I'll try to reserve judgment until the merit additions come out. A lot of jobs have useful job-specific merits but on the other hand a lot of jobs have less useful job-specific merits. Examples of useful job-specific merits: BLM's potency, RDM's accuracy, MNK's counter/kick rates, etc. If the new merited abilities follow that path then it will be a smashing success and lagged out Caedarva Mire/Bhaflau Thickets.

  16. #156
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,655
    BG Level
    7

    AMERICA FUCK YEAH

    COMIN AGAiN TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKIN DAY NOW

  17. #157
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,554
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    AMERICA FUCK YEAH

    COMIN AGAiN TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKIN DAY NOW
    Way to fuck it up Maxx.

    AMERICA FUCK YEAH

    WERE ON THE WAY TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKIN DAY YEAH

  18. #158
    The Sig...
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,934
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I just got my Black Belt too

    /cheer

  19. #159
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,655
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Siatdiat
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    AMERICA FUCK YEAH

    COMIN AGAiN TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKIN DAY NOW
    Way to fuck it up Maxx.

    AMERICA FUCK YEAH

    WERE ON THE WAY TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKIN DAY YEAH
    I DIDNT FUCK IT UP ITS ANOTHER VERSE


  20. #160
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,554
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Quote Originally Posted by Siatdiat
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    AMERICA FUCK YEAH

    COMIN AGAiN TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKIN DAY NOW
    Way to fuck it up Maxx.

    AMERICA FUCK YEAH

    WERE ON THE WAY TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKIN DAY YEAH
    I DIDNT FUCK IT UP ITS ANOTHER VERSE

    You dont use an alt verse for a quote >.>

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Aug 22, 2006 the time when timmy falls...
    By DarktaruFM in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 160
    Last Post: 2006-08-27, 16:41
  2. Merit Point Specifics: 7th & 8th Upgrades
    By Ichthyos in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2006-07-26, 22:58
  3. New Notorious Monsters and Battlefields!(07/19/2006)
    By Julian in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 565
    Last Post: 2006-07-22, 12:53
  4. Merit Point Additions(07/22/2006)
    By DnightX in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2006-07-22, 05:16
  5. new merit point extension
    By GRT in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 2005-12-26, 12:30
  6. Merit point changes
    By MisterBob in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 2005-12-06, 19:28
  7. Merit Points Question
    By Gafgarionn in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2005-09-05, 12:48
  8. Merit points in Combat skills,
    By Brunor in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2005-06-08, 03:34