Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Bhaflau xp mob job swap     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,290
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Bhaflau xp mob job swap

    Infiltrator = back to Ninja
    Philosipher = back to BLM

    now this time when they cast firaga3, it's deadly and not a joke >_>

    was fun while it lasted :D

  2. #2
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,472
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I always thought the name was weird, but never realized that. Are ninja still blue mamool, or brown this time?

  3. #3
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,157
    BG Level
    7

    They match up with the ones inside now eh?

  4. #4
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,143
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

    Infiltrators always were ninjas, in that they attacked twice (dual weild) but never more than twice (no kick attacks). They just didn't cast ninjutsu for some reason.

  5. #5
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,157
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal
    Infiltrators always were ninjas, in that they attacked twice (dual weild) but never more than twice (no kick attacks). They just didn't cast ninjutsu for some reason.
    Most MNK mobs don't have Kick Attacks anyway because they were implemented when the cap was still 50. (Kick Attacks was added @ 51)

    They also had slightly less evasion than the NIN ones out in Bhaflau had.

  6. #6
    Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,843
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by WizerdRemora
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal
    Infiltrators always were ninjas, in that they attacked twice (dual weild) but never more than twice (no kick attacks). They just didn't cast ninjutsu for some reason.
    Most MNK mobs don't have Kick Attacks anyway because they were implemented when the cap was still 50. (Kick Attacks was added @ 51)

    They also had slightly less evasion than the NIN ones out in Bhaflau had.
    Yeah, but the mobs in Bhaflau were just a mess as far as their jobs went.

    Blusterers, WHMs, cast Tier IV/Aga III Black Magic
    Philosophers, BLMs, cast Ninjutsu
    Infiltrators, NINs, didn't cast anything.

    The funny part was that they had no skill in the other areas of magic. I don't remember a single Philosopher spell landing, ever.

    There's no MNK mamool so they probably mistakenly got assigned THF or DRG.

  7. #7
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,157
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Priran
    Quote Originally Posted by WizerdRemora
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal
    Infiltrators always were ninjas, in that they attacked twice (dual weild) but never more than twice (no kick attacks). They just didn't cast ninjutsu for some reason.
    Most MNK mobs don't have Kick Attacks anyway because they were implemented when the cap was still 50. (Kick Attacks was added @ 51)

    They also had slightly less evasion than the NIN ones out in Bhaflau had.
    Yeah, but the mobs in Bhaflau were just a mess as far as their jobs went.

    Blusterers, WHMs, cast Tier IV/Aga III Black Magic
    Philosophers, BLMs, cast Ninjutsu
    Infiltrators, NINs, didn't cast anything.

    The funny part was that they had no skill in the other areas of magic. I don't remember a single Philosopher spell landing, ever.

    There's no MNK mamool so they probably mistakenly got assigned THF or DRG.
    Ahh I see... I suppose that's why Aeroga always hit me for 50 damage and I always resisted their dokumori: ni...

  8. #8
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,290
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Quote Originally Posted by WizerdRemora
    Quote Originally Posted by Priran
    Quote Originally Posted by WizerdRemora
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal
    Infiltrators always were ninjas, in that they attacked twice (dual weild) but never more than twice (no kick attacks). They just didn't cast ninjutsu for some reason.
    Most MNK mobs don't have Kick Attacks anyway because they were implemented when the cap was still 50. (Kick Attacks was added @ 51)

    They also had slightly less evasion than the NIN ones out in Bhaflau had.
    Yeah, but the mobs in Bhaflau were just a mess as far as their jobs went.

    Blusterers, WHMs, cast Tier IV/Aga III Black Magic
    Philosophers, BLMs, cast Ninjutsu
    Infiltrators, NINs, didn't cast anything.

    The funny part was that they had no skill in the other areas of magic. I don't remember a single Philosopher spell landing, ever.

    There's no MNK mamool so they probably mistakenly got assigned THF or DRG.
    Ahh I see... I suppose that's why Aeroga always hit me for 50 damage and I always resisted their dokumori: ni...
    pt next to me just got firaga3, it landed, and their health dropped to like 30%

    The only downside to this is it's gonna be hard to interrupt their spells.

  9. #9
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    188
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik

    pt next to me just got firaga3, it landed, and their health dropped to like 30%
    Flashbacks of MNK pts in KRT; ;

  10. #10
    Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,717
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Syncere
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik

    pt next to me just got firaga3, it landed, and their health dropped to like 30%
    Flashbacks of MNK pts in KRT; ;
    Good MNKs own KRT skeles so well, that if it was casting -Ga3 in the middle of the fight, it wouldn't be a problem and they would just get interrupted. Also, a smart bard would run out of range if a mob was casting during pull, -ga3 shouldn't be a problem in KRT.

    If Firaga3 is such a problem in Thickets, then why not do a (3 melee, BRD, WHM, RDM) or a (3 melee, BRD, BRD, RDM) setup and silence them?

  11. #11
    BEES OH GOD BEES
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,363
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Quote Originally Posted by WizerdRemora
    Quote Originally Posted by Priran
    Quote Originally Posted by WizerdRemora
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal
    Infiltrators always were ninjas, in that they attacked twice (dual weild) but never more than twice (no kick attacks). They just didn't cast ninjutsu for some reason.
    Most MNK mobs don't have Kick Attacks anyway because they were implemented when the cap was still 50. (Kick Attacks was added @ 51)

    They also had slightly less evasion than the NIN ones out in Bhaflau had.
    Yeah, but the mobs in Bhaflau were just a mess as far as their jobs went.

    Blusterers, WHMs, cast Tier IV/Aga III Black Magic
    Philosophers, BLMs, cast Ninjutsu
    Infiltrators, NINs, didn't cast anything.

    The funny part was that they had no skill in the other areas of magic. I don't remember a single Philosopher spell landing, ever.

    There's no MNK mamool so they probably mistakenly got assigned THF or DRG.
    Ahh I see... I suppose that's why Aeroga always hit me for 50 damage and I always resisted their dokumori: ni...
    pt next to me just got firaga3, it landed, and their health dropped to like 30%

    The only downside to this is it's gonna be hard to interrupt their spells.
    done a gazillon dmg with the knife yet, wafik? ;P

  12. #12
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,290
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    [quote=Khelek]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Quote Originally Posted by WizerdRemora
    Quote Originally Posted by Priran
    Quote Originally Posted by WizerdRemora
    Quote Originally Posted by "Dezzimal":2cf9a
    Infiltrators always were ninjas, in that they attacked twice (dual weild) but never more than twice (no kick attacks). They just didn't cast ninjutsu for some reason.
    Most MNK mobs don't have Kick Attacks anyway because they were implemented when the cap was still 50. (Kick Attacks was added @ 51)

    They also had slightly less evasion than the NIN ones out in Bhaflau had.
    Yeah, but the mobs in Bhaflau were just a mess as far as their jobs went.

    Blusterers, WHMs, cast Tier IV/Aga III Black Magic
    Philosophers, BLMs, cast Ninjutsu
    Infiltrators, NINs, didn't cast anything.

    The funny part was that they had no skill in the other areas of magic. I don't remember a single Philosopher spell landing, ever.

    There's no MNK mamool so they probably mistakenly got assigned THF or DRG.
    Ahh I see... I suppose that's why Aeroga always hit me for 50 damage and I always resisted their dokumori: ni...
    pt next to me just got firaga3, it landed, and their health dropped to like 30%

    The only downside to this is it's gonna be hard to interrupt their spells.
    done a gazillon dmg with the knife yet, wafik? ;P[/quote:2cf9a]

    only on a colibri lol

    http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1...ercyda3.th.jpg

    my thief friend outdamaged me by 200 on dancing edge though /frown.

    I need more heca.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Any new Abyssea great XP mobs in the new area?
    By kenshyn in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 2010-09-15, 05:26
  2. Mob Job Spawning
    By Evedgebah in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 2008-01-31, 17:36
  3. Incredibly specific question about Bhaflau first floor mobs.
    By ringthree in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2007-12-18, 12:01
  4. Tiamat, and other new mobs....
    By berm in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2004-10-10, 14:37
  5. THF job in Dynamis
    By Roman in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2004-09-29, 11:32
  6. Should I Change Jobs For HNMs? A Troubled WHMs Question
    By Teslithia in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2004-09-22, 14:25
  7. Jobs and stuff
    By in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2004-09-09, 13:39