Anyone have the direct link to it, so we don't have to wait for the page to load? Saves a step, anyway.
Anyone have the direct link to it, so we don't have to wait for the page to load? Saves a step, anyway.
Windower found it
someone sent this shit to me on aim
admin edit:
dont be a douche bag, I will ban hammer you to next week if you pull this again
Fixed... (I'm in a weird mood tonight) =DOriginally Posted by Bagel
Still, we need a torrent of this. Anyone?
Originally Posted by Vade
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Windower, Get Your Crack Here! <--Much safer than that other link thank you.
Meh... I'm gonna have nightmares all night.Originally Posted by Vade
![]()
Well, I'm on the IRC channel now. Looks like their hammering out a few last minute plugin bugs right now. Hopefully we should see a release soon.
Is this really the first time you all have been meatspinned?
Welcome to the internets.
<Dalek #1> It was not <Dalek #2> I didn't think so...
btw, Joe, what part of town you in? East side of Big C over here.
these people are doing it for free, flame me for being a first poster all you like, but some of you are acting like you're entitled to the windower and its plugins instead of being grateful for it.
What server/room is windower IRC?Originally Posted by Kimiko
irc.irchighway.net
#Windower
Initial topic: WE KNOW THE SITE IS DEAD!!! [ FFXI Windower .::. RELEASE PUSHED BACK FROM 10:00 PM (EST) TO TO BE ANNOUNCED. ]
From IRC..
(Thank You.)Originally Posted by Vade
They actually posted a link just now. But get on irc to get it![]()
Vinsent I owe you my first born.
If this version also happens to fix the incompatibility with my motherboard that 3.22 has, it will make my month.
Downloading now... seems to be frozen at 30%
feel free to take my bandwidth, never use
http://www.imaulle.net/stuff/Windower-3.23.zip
Hmmm... I have both the NA and JP POL installed and this version of windower seems to ignore the FFXILanguage and POLLanguage options and always load the NA POL and FFXI instead...
When attempting to extract, 'hook.dll' is password protected. Since the website is getting pounded, anyone have it handy?