+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 51
  1. #1
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5

    How the kids in the uk get there kicks


  2. #2
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,370
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    That video is just hilarious.
    I wonder what got broken?

  3. #3

    HOLY SHIT

  4. #4

    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAOFLAFAJ)OFJAFAMLDAWODA L

    OMG THAT WAS FUCKING GREAT!!! Stupid chavs and their stupid scooters hahahaha

    why do all chav girls sound the same? I hate this country

  5. #5
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,581
    BG Level
    8

    Wow, did they get hurt after flying out through those bars?

  6. #6

    what the fucks a chav
    EDIT: nvm wikipedia owns http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Wow, did they get hurt after flying out through those bars?
    what do you think?

  8. #8
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,370
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Wow, did they get hurt after flying out through those bars?
    what do you think?
    They lived happily ever after and the kid with the motorcycle thing bought everyone a motorcycle thing and they all graduated high school and got into colleges and are all doctors and/or college proffesors themselves now.

  9. #9
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,862
    BG Level
    6

    lol...

    Does driving around in a friends car with a bunch of mates armed with a paintball gun in the town centre make me a chav?

  10. #10

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,706
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    That video is just hilarious.
    I wonder what got broken?
    I dont think anything did, i just think they couldnt hold on. Or they fainted and just went flying, lol

  11. #11

    Oh my gawd... are white people not the dumbest race known to man? (YES RACISM!! +5 PAGES!!)

    I hope they broke both of their arms. :D

  12. #12
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    30
    BG Level
    1

    Chumbelina you are suppose to visit me so I can beat you up

    You always make false promises about these things!

  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Sataya
    Chumbelina you are suppose to visit me so I can beat you up

    You always make false promises about these things!
    Haha, I am! I'm out of money now and work ends in a week... I can't find the time or money to get my Chumbutt over there. But one day... one day I'll let you beat me up.

    Hey.. why not road trip over here?

  14. #14
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    30
    BG Level
    1

    I can't travel through white country

    They'd hang me if they saw me, but maybe if I had a white friend go with me. Then maybe the cops won't pull me over. You can road trip here with your sister and her boyfriend though!

  15. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Sataya
    I can't travel through white country

    They'd hang me if they saw me, but maybe if I had a white friend go with me. Then maybe the cops won't pull me over. You can road trip here with your sister and her boyfriend though!
    That could work.. if I had a car.

    In other news... What the heck is that video of you on your myspace? You're like, all tied up and there's alot of asian girls giggling and pushing you over and your mouth is taped up and you're trying to get away! It's hilarious! You guys always have the best fun.

    I'm going to an Asian church tonight for an overnight thing. I bet we'll have fun.. just not THAT kind of fun that you had.. hahaha!

  16. #16

    That +xxx pages thing is dumb especially because it's wrong pretty much every time.

  17. #17
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    30
    BG Level
    1

    You don't want to know what they did to me! It was so awesome. Aside from the being tied up afterwards.. Well hears to hope you had the same kind of fun I did! Get some asians numbers, perferrably girls, and maybe I'll think about going there. You think an inflatable doll of a wasp will be good enough to get through the south >.<?

    Hey! I like asians! I like some white people =/ Like you and rocl, unless rocl is asian then I don't like him. I think he's mad at me for hoe checking him.

  18. #18

    Quote Originally Posted by macbain24
    That +xxx pages thing is dumb especially because it's wrong pretty much every time.
    Yet it got one more post than it would have if I didn't say anything. Thanks for your contribution :D

  19. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Sataya
    You don't want to know what they did to me! It was so awesome. Aside from the being tied up afterwards.. Well hears to hope you had the same kind of fun I did! Get some asians numbers, perferrably girls, and maybe I'll think about going there. You think an inflatable doll of a wasp will be good enough to get through the south >.<?

    Hey! I like asians! I like some white people =/ Like you and rocl, unless rocl is asian then I don't like him. I think he's mad at me for hoe checking him.
    So let's see, bring some Duct Tape, a long sleeve shirt, some rope and shoes that have long strings. Get Asian girls to be there.. hmm.. that shouldn't be too hard.

    The south isn't as bad as you think. If you stay on I-10 all the way from CA to FL, you'll miss pretty much all of it, just be careful once you hit Alabama. Avoid Georgia alltogether and you're nowhere near Tennessee. You're good man! Florida and California don't really belong where they are on the map. They should break off from the USA and become their own society.

  20. #20
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    30
    BG Level
    1

    Sounds pretty straight foward. I wonder how bad it really is in Alabama. If I take a white guy and make him sit in the back I wonder if we can pretend I'm like his driver or something or he's taking me back to his place so he can have his monkeys throw poo at me.

    Also I would suggest one of those insane people jackets but i don't know where to get one. I want to go down the street with one of them on with a leash and collar and act all crazy.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. The Tale of the Cabin in the Woods
    By Brill Weave in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2009-02-03, 23:42
  2. Gaming as a whole in the Future (In the Year 2000!, jk)
    By GraveRobberX in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2007-10-04, 12:58