+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 69

Thread: Birthday Calculator     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,316
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Birthday Calculator

    Sorry if this is a repost anywhere


    http://paulsadowski.com/BirthDay.asp

    Interesting

  2. #2
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    940
    BG Level
    5

    that site owns!

    I was gonna post my info but hell it's too long

    nice find

  3. #3
    The Sig...
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,946
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Thats a lot of useless info.

    As of 8/1/2006 3:52:02 PM EDT
    You are 18 years old.
    You are 224 months old.
    You are 971 weeks old.
    You are 6,799 days old.
    You are 163,191 hours old.
    You are 9,791,512 minutes old.
    You are 587,490,722 seconds old.

    Good enough

  4. #4

    Wow that a lot of info
    Very Interesting lol

  5. #5
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,316
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Celebrities who share your birthday:
    Christina Aguilera (1980) Katie Holmes (1978) Earl 'DMX' Simmons (1970)
    Rob Van Dam (1970) 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin (1964) Brad Pitt (1963)
    Leonard Maltin (1950) Steven Spielberg (1946) Keith Richards (1943)
    Ossie Davis (1917) Douglas Fraser (1916) Betty Grable (1916)
    Ty Cobb (1886)
    yay ^0^

  6. #6
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    940
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohemgee
    Thats a lot of useless info.

    As of 8/1/2006 3:52:02 PM EDT
    You are 18 years old.
    You are 224 months old.
    You are 971 weeks old.
    You are 6,799 days old.
    You are 163,191 hours old.
    You are 9,791,512 minutes old.
    You are 587,490,722 seconds old.

    Good enough
    50,000 of those hours was spent playing FFXI

  7. #7

    ofn but yes it is very informative

  8. #8
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,917
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    As of 8/1/2006 4:25:14 PM EDT
    You are 21 years old.
    You are 256 months old.
    You are 1,111 weeks old.
    You are 7,777 days old.
    You are 186,664 hours old.
    You are 11,199,865 minutes old.
    You are 671,991,914 seconds old.
    Look at my days old

  9. #9

    that's pretty cool.... but now I found out paris hilton shares my bday, and I'm going to kill myself

  10. #10
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    20,065
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    As of 8/1/2006 6:32:02 PM EDT
    You are 26 years old.
    You are 317 months old.
    You are 1,377 weeks old.
    You are 9,638 days old.
    You are 231,330 hours old.
    You are 13,879,832 minutes old.
    You are 832,789,922 seconds old.


    XD, I got no cool celebs for my b-day ;;

  11. #11

    Celebrities who share your birthday:
    Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (1986)
    Raz-B (1985)
    Rivers Cuomo (1970)
    Jamie Walters (1969)
    Ally Sheedy (1962)
    Tim Allen (1953)
    Richard Thomas (1951)
    Malcolm McDowell (1943)
    Siegfried Fischbacher (1939)
    Christo (1935)
    Paul Lynde (1926)
    Ralph Edwards (1913)
    William Butler Yeats (1865)
    =(

  12. #12
    The Sig...
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,946
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Kross
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohemgee
    Thats a lot of useless info.

    As of 8/1/2006 3:52:02 PM EDT
    You are 18 years old.
    You are 224 months old.
    You are 971 weeks old.
    You are 6,799 days old.
    You are 163,191 hours old.
    You are 9,791,512 minutes old.
    You are 587,490,722 seconds old.

    Good enough
    50,000 of those hours was spent playing FFXI
    More like, 10,000...I guess

  13. #13
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    96
    BG Level
    2

    wiki has a better list of celebrity birthdays for matching your own.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_24

  14. #14
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,181
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I am waaaay too many seconds old.

  15. #15

    Oh what in the fuck, my birthday is National Masturbation Day.

  16. #16
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,058
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Earl 'DMX' Simmons (1970)
    lol @ earl simmons

    bark at me dawgs.

  17. #17
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    161
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Anyway
    Oh what in the fuck, my birthday is National Masturbation Day.
    hahaha why complain? They gave you both a reason and a means of celebration!

  18. #18

    Some cool people died on my birthday.

    323 BC - Alexander the Great
    1645 - Miyamoto Musashi

    That'll make up for the list of people born on it.

  19. #19
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,836
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Celebrities who share your birthday:
    Russell Crowe (1964) Jackie Chan (1954) Janis Ian (1951)
    Francis Coppola (1939) David Frost (1939) Wayne Rogers (1933)
    James Garner (1928) Ravi Shankar (1920) Billie Holiday (1915)
    Walter Winchell (1897)

  20. #20
    The Sig...
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,946
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by senoska
    Celebrities who share your birthday:
    Russell Crowe (1964) Jackie Chan (1954) Janis Ian (1951)
    Francis Coppola (1939) David Frost (1939) Wayne Rogers (1933)
    James Garner (1928) Ravi Shankar (1920) Billie Holiday (1915)
    Walter Winchell (1897)
    Yeah? Well Jet Li > Jackie Chan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Birthday toooo....
    By Azalee in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2005-11-17, 11:08
  2. Happy Birthday, Google!
    By Not Kuno in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2005-09-27, 12:55