Suuure you did... More like "Apocalypse Never," am I right?Originally Posted by Kurokikaze
Suuure you did... More like "Apocalypse Never," am I right?Originally Posted by Kurokikaze
I'm still waiting for her to give me that "sail the seas" promise she made >Originally Posted by ircgeek
![]()
I got sky access way back when I was 65 with a whole bunch of other people who needed it, ranging from 65-75. It is easy to run people through zilart missions, which I guess is one negative to them, but they were fun to do regardless. I found that doing ZM8 at a low enough level that you actually needed a plan and a full party was fun, as is going back and doing it as 3 people.
I feel that RoZ missions were built rather well, and they should have made these new missions similar to that. I guess we won't know until they give us more content--which they should do already. I think they broke up the missions way to small though for us to be on 18 already, imagine if they had made each separate headstone in the zilart missions be a separate mission, or all those npcs you need to talk to @_@
Gogo South Continent.Originally Posted by Vail
Well, that's sort of in between. CoP Dynamis finishes the story about Lion.Originally Posted by MisterBob
Still got to wait 4 months till next update --;;
Proply something about :
-Dark rider
-Other beastmen
-5 AC story
-That ship and there captin
-Tenzen city(far east war with the empire) he invited us at the end of cop
-other nations and the empire (trion=sandoria.. that yagudo=windy and bastok=.... LION? >.>;;
-Some naja crap lol
-War between the east and jeuno(There is a tip about that @Cop)
Not sure if i missed other stuff
the story seems to be bigger than COP
Funny part about one of the lasts CS is that The empress can do shit nothing without that human(whatever his name)commands he controls everything inculding the empress![]()
Explain? ;/ my ls will never clear cop dynamis lol spoiler warn for people who dont want to know :DOriginally Posted by Khamsin
spoiler warning she's fucking deadOriginally Posted by Rag
I'm probably the only one satisfied with the missions so far as I found them very entertaining. The BC was very well done, reminds me of the pirate fight from Final Fantasy one... and the captain spawning on top and then jumping down was so awesome.
Choosing an outfit for Naja was also very amusing... especially the comments by her assistant with him fainting after you select every outfit.
What the fuck are you talking about?Originally Posted by Rag
The Yagudo doesn't even come from the Yagudo we are used to(so no connection to Windy) and SE isn't going to add an entire nation in an update, wait an expansion or three til then. Outside that, you pretty much named the obvious, why even post it?
I never got this option :X She made a comment about how bad my outfit looked, the cutscene paused for a moment, then she told me it looked great (obviously the game stopping to check that my Scorpion Harness was "acceptable"), and then I went on my merry way to the palace.Originally Posted by Remus
[quote=Priran]spoiler warning she's fucking dead[/quote:c4307]Originally Posted by Rag
Spoiler warning.
I thought she came back after completing ZM and COP in that last mission where the 2 jeuno brothers, the shadowlord and promathia come back to life for one final battle.
Gessho isn't from Windurst, or even connected with the Yagudos of Mindartia. He's a Tenju (somehting like this), a Yagudo Separatist from the tribes that resides in Castle Oztroja. They live in the East, where the Empire is waging war.Originally Posted by Rag
The other beastmen want the Astral Candesence, but seem blissfully unaware that 4 others exist somewhere within Aldazaal. Also, the fact that Aldazaal seems to be elastic in the way its designed suggests its capable of movement... and anyone who has played FF knows who our favorite moving mecha-castle castle is. There is a lot of talk about the Age of Judgement.
The Dark Rider (we know its Odin thanks to the Aht Urghan Whitegate NPC .dat file) and Admiral Luzaf might be connected. Luzaf is a ghost, Odin has always dealed in death in both FF and in mythology. Its possible that Odin is searching for Luzaf to "reclaim" him to the underworld.
Tenzen's warring with Aht Urghan is probably tieing up their armies, but they certainly do expect that they are superior to the army of Aht Urghan. They probably expect to eventually repel the invasion, and then set their sights on Jeuno, but I don't expect this to happen for some time.
Absolutely no idea how Trion plays into all of it. He probably noticed that Mhaura opened its port to the east, and decided to go into a kind of undercover role just to see what's what between Windurst and the Empire.
I expect we'll eventually be in a BC with Naja, hopefully showing us what she can do with a morningstar rather than tellin' us about it.
I never got this option either. Somebody record it by reviewing the cutscene with a Goblin Footprint or something. I feel like I'm missing out on something very kewl ><.Originally Posted by Krandor
To add to this, the Dark Rider isn't a new character. He has been around/named since CoP, maybe even original game. Dark Rider is the deity that Demons and shadows(assuming they have some weird alienistic relation with each other and an intelligence at all) worship.The Dark Rider (we know its Odin thanks to the Aht Urghan Whitegate NPC .dat file) and Admiral Luzaf might be connected. Luzaf is a ghost, Odin has always dealed in death in both FF and in mythology. Its possible that Odin is searching for Luzaf to "reclaim" him to the underworld.
It is explained by a NPC early in CoP that the Kindred was summoned by the Shadow Lord, not created, and that they serve someone in "hell" or whatever they come from. Also that fomors are fallen soldiers raised up for pretty much the same reason.
I'm pretty positive they are connected.
I would need to go back through some cutscenes, but this sounds about right. I remember last night from a CS with Naja that the Black Coffin was first seen 10 years ago. I seem to remember some kind of time period that corresponds with this as far as the Dark Rider appearing around that 10 year mark, and this is where I'm not entirely sure.Originally Posted by BRP
From the Tuning Out quest, the Tracker says when she arrived at the site of the dark photocrystal, it had already been shattered. If you recall from the CoP mission cutscenes, the Kindred captured Emeline and brought her to the Uleguerand Range, where the photocrystal lied.
Emeline was a part of the Tavnazian Choir, and being a friend of Ulmia's, she knew the Memoria de la Stona, the song that awakens gods. Its possible they forced her to awaken Odin using the song.
Iguess there are differnt CSs or something, for example naja beat the crap out me with her mace, while other people I had done the quest with said it didnt happan, I also never got anything about passing out after trying everything on.
God, I hope they start using old FF battle/boss music somewhere down the line. They fucking need the FF7 boss theme somewhere in the final battle.
They used FFVIII Garden music at bibiki bay ship already 8)
[quote=Priran]spoiler warning she's fucking dead[/quote:72a99]Originally Posted by Rag
spoiler warning she's just having a bad dream