Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Results 161 to 165 of 165
  1. #161
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Hey look, it's Heian

    (I think setsuko meant the guy from the OP is still a douche, not you lol)

  2. #162
    Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,403
    BG Level
    7

    Heian knows very well what I think of him

  3. #163
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,280
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Hot. Dude.

  4. #164
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    This thread predates my existence and numerous bannings on BG. Holy fuck.

  5. #165
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,280
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko View Post
    Heian knows very well what I think of him
    Damn right I do. We all do.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2009-11-17, 16:27
  2. 14 yr old post nude pics on myspace:faces child porn charges
    By melbufrauma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 2009-03-29, 22:49