+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Tony Soprano Talks about gay people

    Whenever I go to the city when the train ride is gonna be like 40-50min long. I usually put some type of video in my psp. (e.g. prison break, 24, etc).

    Today, I was watching the sopranos and I laughed a bit on this part. So I decided to upload it to youtube.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMX-YB_s2go

  2. #2

    cue nirokun/septimus

  3. #3
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,217
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    boring.

  4. #4
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,670
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Wolfer Al'tonko
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth

    Yes, so sorry there weren't jiggly titties and big boomies to entertain you Demosthenes.

    It was very well written, and the acting was very good.

    P.S.: He so took it up the pooper in the slammer.

  5. #5
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,409
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Re: Tony Soprano Talks about gay people

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Whenever I go to the city when the train ride is gonna be like 40-50min long. I usually put some type of video in my psp. (e.g. prison break, 24, etc).

    Today, I was watching the sopranos and I laughed a bit on this part. So I decided to upload it to youtube.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMX-YB_s2go
    aww~ nobody i know thinks like that maybe im just lucky

  6. #6

    Yes, so sorry there weren't jiggly titties and big boomies to entertain you Demosthenes.
    I'm usually not a bastard like this but....



    Daddy, what's a boomie?

  7. #7
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes
    boring.
    I found it entertaining, mostly because I know a few gay people. There is also a bit of eastern humor to it. Back in school (elementary, junior high) we used to say shit like that

    faaag, gaaay, etc.

    It's not really ment to be funny but in a way, it's pretty funny. For example when he talks about homosexuality being disgusting but then says the shit with the 2 lesbians was alright.

  8. #8
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,217
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes
    boring.
    I found it entertaining, mostly because I know a few gay people. There is also a bit of eastern humor to it. Back in school (elementary, junior high) we used to say shit like that

    faaag, gaaay, etc.

    It's not really ment to be funny but in a way, it's pretty funny. For example when he talks about homosexuality being disgusting but then says the shit with the 2 lesbians was alright.
    I know quite a few gay people as well. I'm pretty sure none of them would find it funny in any shape way or form. Not that it's degrading or anything, it's just dry. Quality acting, yes, boring yes, not funny yes. It's not supposed to be funny? I coulda sword you said, you posted it because you thought it was funny. Of course the fact that he thinks two women together is hot, is funny to you... because that's not how most guys are irl...

  9. #9

    Yeah, I didn't see anything funny or interesting about the clip. To me it just looked like your run of the mill mindless television.

  10. #10
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes
    boring.
    I found it entertaining, mostly because I know a few gay people. There is also a bit of eastern humor to it. Back in school (elementary, junior high) we used to say shit like that

    faaag, gaaay, etc.

    It's not really ment to be funny but in a way, it's pretty funny. For example when he talks about homosexuality being disgusting but then says the shit with the 2 lesbians was alright.
    I know quite a few gay people as well. I'm pretty sure none of them would find it funny in any shape way or form. Not that it's degrading or anything, it's just dry. Quality acting, yes, boring yes, not funny yes. It's not supposed to be funny? I coulda sword you said, you posted it because you thought it was funny. Of course the fact that he thinks two women together is hot, is funny to you... because that's not how most guys are irl...

    The reason i find it type funny is because I am a fan of the show and it's funny to see tony talk about this subject. Especially the way he is, sleeping with woman left and right.

    to each his own i guess.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Let's talk about religion
    By FireCrystal in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 2006-09-02, 23:46
  2. Google Fight Club (shhh, dont talk about it)
    By dietvanillapepsi in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 2005-12-28, 18:52
  3. talk about a sick sense of humor
    By Demetrio$ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2005-09-03, 15:37