Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 38 of 38
  1. #21
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    18
    BG Level
    1

    Ulm is the baddest DMC player ever, despite what he says. There, i've cleared myself of RMT(maybe,he may not remember me.)

  2. #22
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Milon_1
    Ulm is the baddest DMC player ever, despite what he says. There, i've cleared myself of RMT(maybe,he may not remember me.)
    I remember you, uhh RP right? Right. Maybe Tomodachi too... >.> I don't remember the RMT though.

  3. #23
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    18
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Quote Originally Posted by Milon_1
    Ulm is the baddest DMC player ever, despite what he says. There, i've cleared myself of RMT(maybe,he may not remember me.)
    I remember you, uhh RP right? Right. Maybe Tomodachi too... >.> I don't remember the RMT though.

    What a noble gesture. You're right on both counts. It's just been awhile since I've been away so I assumed the worst. Congrats and I wish you continued success with the Blue. Seeing as though most of what you speak of is dead (even my character,which is hanging on by a thread,btw.) Give me a /tell or IM sometime an maybe we can talk of an appropriate funeral for my beloved toon. Jokes aside though, you guys rock.

  4. #24
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Good to see you again. Now to get on with what counts DMC3 (enough with the derail).

  5. #25
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    18
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Good to see you again. Now to get on with what counts DMC3 (enough with the derail).
    You hear that boys? He's confident in his ability to enlighten you guys in all that is DMC3, and he has my support. In the words of the top player hater from Korea: "You bitches, better recognize."

  6. #26
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    623
    BG Level
    5

    if all else fails, use quicksilver

  7. #27
    Po
    Po is offline
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,967
    BG Level
    7

    I finally beat him last night! I was so pumped, since I had all but quit the game because of that. Woot now I get to play with the Beowulf weapon too.
    My problem is that I would devil trigger during the combos on him. And then when he Devil Triggered he always raped me. So I used your guys suggestion to Devil Trigger when he Devil Triggered and that was what I needed . Thanks again!
    ps - are Beowulf's worth it to level up? My Agni and Rudri are maxed so I want to level something new.

  8. #28
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Po
    I finally beat him last night! I was so pumped, since I had all but quit the game because of that. Woot now I get to play with the Beowulf weapon too.
    My problem is that I would devil trigger during the combos on him. And then when he Devil Triggered he always raped me. So I used your guys suggestion to Devil Trigger when he Devil Triggered and that was what I needed . Thanks again!
    ps - are Beowulf's worth it to level up? My Agni and Rudri are maxed so I want to level something new.
    Grats, and yes Beowulf are certainly worth leveling up. Good combo's, good power and look sweet. Solid weapon to use with anystyle.

  9. #29
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    623
    BG Level
    5

    beowulf will rape anything with killer bee jump cancels and real impact

  10. #30
    Po
    Po is offline
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,967
    BG Level
    7

    I played the next mission with those beowulfs and jesus they are slow compared to A&R, I suppose it just takes some getting used to, any tips with them?

  11. #31
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Killer Bee (Jump+attack) is one of the best moves and it closes the distance between you and the enemy, you can do a really fast combo by delaying the 2nd attack (Punch > kick-delay >multiple kicks-button mash > multiple punches). Beowulf is all about power, so if you level it up it'll cause some pain, it's also easy to mix it up with Rebellion and A&R (like starting Hightime with Rebellion and closing with Killer Bee).

  12. #32
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    623
    BG Level
    5

    how to use beowulf:
    http://stuckgamer.com/video_pages/devil ... d013.shtml

    watch the boss fight

    edit:
    -minor spoilers for the last fire arm you get
    -this is done by Pokey at DMD

  13. #33
    Po
    Po is offline
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,967
    BG Level
    7

    Ok well that was obviously fucking awesome, and thanks again for all the help guys, just a couple quick questions.
    1) That combo he does leading up to Killer Bee, punch, punch, high kick (alla Street Fighter Ryu) is that the triangle,triangle,pause,triangle combo?
    2) How do you the multiple 3 Killer Bees like that, is it just you get pushed back up into the air after the kick and u do it again and again?
    Have an awesome weekend elcura and untouchable if we don't talk till monday ^^

  14. #34
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Po
    Ok well that was obviously fucking awesome, and thanks again for all the help guys, just a couple quick questions.
    1) That combo he does leading up to Killer Bee, punch, punch, high kick (alla Street Fighter Ryu) is that the triangle,triangle,pause,triangle combo?
    2) How do you the multiple 3 Killer Bees like that, is it just you get pushed back up into the air after the kick and u do it again and again?
    Have an awesome weekend elcura and untouchable if we don't talk till monday ^^
    1) Just tri-tri-tri, holding the tri button down makes him charge him for longer making the hit do more damage, tri-tri-delay tri(flurry of kicks then punches if you keep pressing tri) is the combo I was talking about.

    2) it's tricky, but you kinda have to press jump right as the kick lands, you sort of slide your finger over the X and tri button. practice makes perfect.

    edit(mixed some buttons up)

  15. #35
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    623
    BG Level
    5

    thats is the "KB JC" (killer bee jump cancel), rapes anything because of the damage output in a matter of seconds
    jump cancelling is pretty hard and can be used for a lot of attacks for:
    -coolness and show (cerberus swing cancels are coolest looking)
    -damage in short time (KB, vergil's aerial raves)
    just takes a LOT of practice getting the precision and timing down. jump once the attack hits, press attack once you jump

    ..ehh i dont really feel like typing out a whole tutorial right now so il do it later :/

  16. #36
    Po
    Po is offline
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,967
    BG Level
    7

    lol I just finished Mission 16, Lady was stupid easy, hopefully Kalina Ann will be fun to play with.
    edit - Just beat the game woot!

  17. #37
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    128
    BG Level
    3

    shit i been thinking im the best DMC3 player be4 watching this video :(
    well im still can done it with no DMG

  18. #38
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Gangzilla
    shit i been thinking im the best DMC3 player be4 watching this video
    well im still can done it with no DMG
    You must've lived in a very small world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Devil May Cry (Anime)
    By Weltall in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2007-07-06, 11:04
  2. Devil May cry Anime yup
    By Kayu in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 08:33
  3. Might be OFN but it's still freaky...
    By Kross in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2006-09-29, 22:53