Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    With milk. With love
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,629
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

    BLM Soloing Spots in ToAU Zones

    Meh, Sky and Sea are getting boring, and I'm in need of IS points. Any good spots for a BLM to solo around the ToAU areas?

  2. #2
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    30
    BG Level
    1

    Wamouras in Mt. Zy are pretty good. Slap a gravity on them and they'll never catch you. You don't even have to buff.

  3. #3
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    587
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Wamoura Prince are very popular, either behind the Gates of Halvung or near the Dahaks on the western Island of MtZ. Oh and helping your local clothcrafter with Wam.Cacoons is also a good thing. ^^

  4. #4
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    424
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Marids in the Thickets and Woodlands.

    Wamouras in Mt. Zhayolm behind the Halvung Gate, and on the island by the Dahaks like Naver said.

    Puddings, also in Mt. Zhayolm just past the Trolls, also thru the Halvung Gate.

  5. #5
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,619
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    fyi, marids have too much hp.

  6. #6

    I frequently see BLMs soloing the Wamoura Prince on that Western Island in Mt. Zhayolm. And there's soooo many if them I doubt you'd ever run into a mob shortage problem.

  7. #7
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    533
    BG Level
    5

    Naw, it can get pretty crowded on Mount Z.

  8. #8
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,442
    BG Level
    7

    Dragon island is bullshit. G-7 is really really nice unless theres more then 2 blms there.

    edit: btw if im soloing there and you start ganking my wams like the jp do im gonna mpk your family

  9. #9
    Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,843
    BG Level
    8

    Knowing what mobs to target is essential to the soloing BLM.

    http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/0fa5784c6a.jpg

  10. #10
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,753
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Priran
    Knowing what mobs to target is essential to the soloing BLM.

    [img]forumbreakingpicture[/img]

    Didnt you know ToAU tigers have mp to aspir?

  11. #11
    Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,843
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    [img]forumbreakingpicture[/img]
    stop reading BG on NES

  12. #12
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,725
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Best way to make a BLM's life miserable is to bring a standard meripo pt to flans.

  13. #13
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    12,101
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    Best way to make a BLM's life miserable is to bring a standard meripo pt to flans.
    /ma "Dia" Ebony Pudding.

    oops..

    Funny to watch the melee run about as the puddings wail on them. Attempt to steal my camp and I will mpk you. Sleep 2-3 puddings and be prepared. TPburn pts on puddings is stupid, you have like 90 other places to pt, go there, leave my puddings alone. I kill them faster solo anyways.

    Hate the idiot blm pts who try to camp jack too. Sitting there duo/trio with friends and a pt of 6 rolls up and trys to take the camp. Too bad 3 BLMs is enough to kill every mob if done right. There are like 10+ camps in Mount Z for BLMs and BLM pts. Learn them and stop jacking other BLMs camps. Nothing worse then stupid and rude BLMs.

    /s Me: <Excuse me...> We have been here 3 hours, can you camp somewhere else?

    /s Idiot BLM: <Where?> There are no other camps.

    Go find them noobs.

    edit: disclaimer: not exactly directed at you or anyone else, just hit a sore spot.

  14. #14
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    647
    BG Level
    5

    If you know the other camps, that people do not tend to go to, then why not go there for your 3 hrs of xp?

    Bitching about people moving into the main blm camp in ToAU is basically like screaming at a wall. People are going to do it, don't complain when they do, plan ahead and avoid the conflict in the first place.

    I hate the mentality of "we've been here for 3 hrs, this is our camp, please go someplace else." I hate to break it to you, but you and I - we both paid the same price for the expansion, and we're paying the same monthly fees. That content is just as much mine as it is yours, and if I want to camp "your" xp mobs thats my right as a player.

  15. #15
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    12,101
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by draxyl
    If you know the other camps, that people do not tend to go to, then why not go there for your 3 hrs of xp?

    Bitching about people moving into the main blm camp in ToAU is basically like screaming at a wall. People are going to do it, don't complain when they do, plan ahead and avoid the conflict in the first place.

    I hate the mentality of "we've been here for 3 hrs, this is our camp, please go someplace else." I hate to break it to you, but you and I - we both paid the same price for the expansion, and we're paying the same monthly fees. That content is just as much mine as it is yours, and if I want to camp "your" xp mobs thats my right as a player.
    Common courtesy? I stroll up to a camp and if I see a bunch of BLM and think I will screw things up, I move on. Guess you missed that whole being nice to other people thing. You are right tho, we paid the same amount. Difference is, I am gonna mpk your stupid ass for trying to take the camp I have been sitting at for 3hrs with a seacom saying where I am. Puddings are the best spot, if it's taken, keep fucking moving and don't try to waste my time mpking and out burning you until you get the point.

  16. #16
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,442
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai
    Quote Originally Posted by draxyl
    If you know the other camps, that people do not tend to go to, then why not go there for your 3 hrs of xp?

    Bitching about people moving into the main blm camp in ToAU is basically like screaming at a wall. People are going to do it, don't complain when they do, plan ahead and avoid the conflict in the first place.

    I hate the mentality of "we've been here for 3 hrs, this is our camp, please go someplace else." I hate to break it to you, but you and I - we both paid the same price for the expansion, and we're paying the same monthly fees. That content is just as much mine as it is yours, and if I want to camp "your" xp mobs thats my right as a player.
    Common courtesy? I stroll up to a camp and if I see a bunch of BLM and think I will screw things up, I move on. Guess you missed that whole being nice to other people thing. You are right tho, we paid the same amount. Difference is, I am gonna mpk your stupid ass for trying to take the camp I have been sitting at for 3hrs with a seacom saying where I am. Puddings are the best spot, if it's taken, keep fucking moving and don't try to waste my time mpking and out burning you until you get the point.
    wheres that xavier quote

  17. #17
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    647
    BG Level
    5

    I'm actually very courteous and don't move in on people at that blm camp (thickets/caederva is different tho, I'm pulling the Xaviar rule on those camps), but in the end courteous players are in the minority. I'm just saying, its a waste of breath to bitch at people for moving into the camp when you full well know someone is GOING to do it. Why set yourself up to get frustrated and angry, if you know of another camp that is just as good xp that no one visits?

    How do you mpk people with puddings if they don't cast -aga? I've never felt the need to learn how to properly mpk after the bst patch

    If I do go to the puddings camp, I damn well expect another group of folks to show up...that's half the fun. Then you can compete against each other for pulls like they are NM. I guess getting all angry and acting like a petulant teenager when people don't play "nice" is a good way to go too, whatever floats your boat. Does it help to hold your breath and stomp your feet at them when they won't leave the xp camp?

  18. #18
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,615
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    1). They cast -aga
    2). Dia slept puddings
    3). Win

  19. #19
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    12,101
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I don't really get all angry. It's a game, lol. So I post and play with vigor. There are plenty of ways to mpk. Usually, ppl tend to get sloppy and aggro a pudding. It begins to cast ~ga3 or something, just dia it so they can't stun.

    Melee pts like to use a BRD and sleep several puddings. Again, just dia a couple. I just wish more ppl had the courtesy to move along when the camp is occupied by several BLMs.

    You take my posts the wrong way tho. There is a difference between being angry and venting. I don't lose sleep over puddings, I plainly laugh as the people who attempted to overrun me run for their lives. It's an annoyance, I don't cry about it.

    Also, no holding my breath does nothing. Instead I prefer to throw my controller and bash on my keyboard then go cut myself to feel better. /sarcasm

  20. #20
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,619
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBob
    1). They cast -aga
    2). Dia slept puddings
    3). Win
    lol?

    they have a TP move called Synnergism...I think thats what it is. Find out what it does, and you will have your answer.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Goodbye solo spots for mid blms, blus, schs etc...?
    By lovehatehero in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2008-09-12, 11:13
  2. Merit point spots for solo bst in toau?
    By Thoronas in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2006-12-05, 10:47
  3. Diabolos NPC sightings in Dynamis zones.
    By Zaitsev-Phoenix in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2006-05-23, 03:16
  4. EXP spots in Expansion areas.
    By derzoll in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2006-05-03, 20:29
  5. Post cool stuff you find (Screenshots please) in ToAU here
    By Maxxthepenguin in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 2006-04-24, 20:41
  6. fomors in homam and nashira found in ToAU
    By Skold_07 in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 2006-04-21, 10:29
  7. Solo XP in Al'Taieu
    By Kimiko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2006-02-02, 11:56