Yes. Just about everyone has noticed.Originally Posted by Slott
Yes. Just about everyone has noticed.Originally Posted by Slott
Rofl @ GRT's sig.
Here's a short clip of the chocobo singing if anyone wanted to see it.
3ivx video codex http://www.3ivx.com
3mb video
http://www.neko-sentai.com/tmpvid/csong.avi
oh and my chocobo has become "fussy" any way to cure that? O_o
Maybe its relative the story in this book:Originally Posted by cassiraa
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/038550 ... e&n=283155
lol @ being 21 days late with this chocobo update and its still bugged because peoples choco's won't wake up and probably will end up dying after people wasted 7-8days on it.
fucking hell my choco has no energy and wont wake up been 2 days sence i have been able to feed it. i set all days to basic care hope it might do somthing >.<
Garigav Grass is for stomacheaches.Originally Posted by Elcura
do people not read the dialog from the NPC <_<
I was kidding...Originally Posted by nekoshoonen
Your Chocobo learned "Frustration!"Originally Posted by BRP
{Yawn}
FFXI: Sony's answer to Nintendogs
i never seen my choco sleep....
my chocobo is perky and in high spirits :D
Don't you mean SE?Originally Posted by GRT
My choco finally woke up yesterday... after 2-3 days ;x
minions, what plan was your choco on when he woke up?
Mine also has caught the sleeping sickness. He is currently on walk and I have tomorrow set up for rest. I read that they still gain energy sleeping even when starved; so I am hoping he will gain energy, then wake up so I can feed him the day after that.
Edit to make it look prettier >.>
well... I set it to walk... then it walked... and the chocobo was asleep after the walking cutscene ;x then next day it was awake and I took it on a walk 4x got a white hanky + some book to read to it. @_@
Edit: Anyone figured out how to use the uh... Story of an Impatient Chocobo ?
My chocobo is a lesbian.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/NotKuno/byaah3.gif
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20051221.gifOriginally Posted by Not Kuno
the next development stage allows you to read it a story as a care optionOriginally Posted by Minions
Was wondering.... maybe the next stage is near? my sig says what the npc told me ;x