Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 49 of 112 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 2232
  1. #961
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    370
    BG Level
    4

    So.... for the people who have went on long walk during weather effect, will it be weather effect as long as weather checker npc says that day will have some or do you actually need to go when weather is happening in the zone?

  2. #962
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by shinobi_tabi
    So.... for the people who have went on long walk during weather effect, will it be weather effect as long as weather checker npc says that day will have some or do you actually need to go when weather is happening in the zone?
    I'd guess the former, I don't think anyone really knows though because I don't think anyone's chocobo has developed a liking towards one weather.

  3. #963
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    What's the earliest anyone's stat has changed? >.>
    Day 16 my Discernment hit Substandard

  4. #964
    Vic
    Vic is offline
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    251
    BG Level
    4

    I'm da what, 26 or 25, everything is still poor ; ;

  5. #965
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    What's the earliest anyone's stat has changed? >.>
    Day 16 my Discernment hit Substandard
    Did you feed it Discernment foods everyday?

  6. #966
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Akama

    if you experimented w/ diff things to see what they look like, that would have made it harder to go up. I had substandard in endurance and it dropped back to poor because of displaying it to public. Had to do a couple things to get it back up to substandard

  7. #967
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,210
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    What's the earliest anyone's stat has changed? >.>
    Day 16 my Discernment hit Substandard
    Did you feed it Discernment foods everyday?
    Mine has Substandard Discernment and Poor Receptivity, yet I feed it Receptivity foods like Zegham Carrots every day.

  8. #968
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    What's the earliest anyone's stat has changed? >.>
    Day 16 my Discernment hit Substandard
    Did you feed it Discernment foods everyday?
    Around Day 8 I began to feed it at least 1 Zegham carrot a day, whenever it was perky I fed it Zegham until it was full. I also had it set to Listen to Music since Day 8 as well (was in a coma for day 6 and 7 )

  9. #969
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,016
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Slott
    I had substandard in endurance and it dropped back to poor because of displaying it to public. Had to do a couple things to get it back up to substandard
    Oh damn, that just gave me an idea. You should be able to assign exact numeric values to the stats by getting on the borderline of a stat increase, then doing something to decrease its stat, then see how many Basic Cares it takes to get it up again. Set Basic Care boost as 1, and you should be able to get everything in terms of that.

  10. #970
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Akama

    "perky" is a bad thing for the chocobo, not good.

    Check the npc that talks about choco care

    talks about too much care makes the chocobo get tired easily and is bad for the chocobo, too little care is bad as well and stats go up slowly, the thing to do is find balance

  11. #971
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    23
    BG Level
    1

    My chocobo was low on energy and I wanted to play with him. I gave him a Chocoelixer and it didn't restore his energy. I wonder if it was because he was "completely full" already...but it's probably some broken bs cause I'm just that unlucky.

  12. #972
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    447
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Tena
    My chocobo was low on energy and I wanted to play with him. I gave him a Chocoelixer and it didn't restore his energy. I wonder if it was because he was "completely full" already...but it's probably some broken bs cause I'm just that unlucky.
    Chocolixer doesn't restore energy if bird is completely full. It was already discovered and discussed earlier in this thread.

  13. #973
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,210
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by klvino
    Quote Originally Posted by Tena
    My chocobo was low on energy and I wanted to play with him. I gave him a Chocoelixer and it didn't restore his energy. I wonder if it was because he was "completely full" already...but it's probably some broken bs cause I'm just that unlucky.
    Chocolixer doesn't restore energy if bird is completely full. It was already discovered and discussed earlier in this thread.
    I hope they fix that bug in the next update.

  14. #974
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,018
    BG Level
    6

    Anyone get anything from the stories yet? Ive been spamming Impatient Story on my choco and nothing. 15 or 16 tries so far.

  15. #975
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    447
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    Quote Originally Posted by klvino
    Quote Originally Posted by Tena
    My chocobo was low on energy and I wanted to play with him. I gave him a Chocoelixer and it didn't restore his energy. I wonder if it was because he was "completely full" already...but it's probably some broken bs cause I'm just that unlucky.
    Chocolixer doesn't restore energy if bird is completely full. It was already discovered and discussed earlier in this thread.
    I hope they fix that bug in the next update.
    Yeah, the bug that says you can't feed your bird and infinite amount of food or chocolixers in a single day to PL their stats.

  16. #976
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,210
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Quote Originally Posted by shinobi_tabi
    So.... for the people who have went on long walk during weather effect, will it be weather effect as long as weather checker npc says that day will have some or do you actually need to go when weather is happening in the zone?
    I'd guess the former, I don't think anyone really knows though because I don't think anyone's chocobo has developed a liking towards one weather.
    I'd guess the latter. Afterall, just because the weather NPC says there is a chance of wind weather, doesn't mean that there will be wind weather, let alone that there is wind weather at that exact moment.

    The only way to tell if there's weather or not is to head out to LaTheine yourself (or ask someone there), then head back to San d'Oria and take your chocobo for a walk.

  17. #977
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,421
    BG Level
    7

    so i just found out im ip banned from beastforum

  18. #978
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,655
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalius
    so i just found out im ip banned from beastforum
    llllllllllllllmmmmmmmmffffffffffaaaaaaaaaoooooooo

  19. #979
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    They must be jealous of your Wamouracampa Ancestry

  20. #980
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,668
    BG Level
    6

    i'm sorry, but i don't think i can wade through over 60 pages of posts. has anyone had success with gardening their own chocobo food yet? Can't be as hard as gardening up elemental ores, right?

Page 49 of 112 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Chocobo Circuit (08/21/2007)
    By idunno in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 2007-08-24, 18:20
  2. Chocobo Raising Changes and Additions (12/07/2006)
    By Not Kuno in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 2006-12-08, 20:31
  3. Additions and Adjustments to Chocobo Raising (25/09/2006)
    By spooky in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 2006-09-27, 10:43
  4. /shocked (Chocobo Raising/Storyline update)
    By Gafgarionn in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2006-07-15, 00:46
  5. New Features in Aht Urhgan(06/21/2006)
    By Julian in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 2006-06-23, 02:49
  6. Chocobo Raising Q&A
    By divisortheory in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 2006-06-14, 12:52
  7. Chocobo Raising
    By Julian in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 2006-06-05, 12:31