Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 66 of 112 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast
Results 1301 to 1320 of 2232
  1. #1301
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    I've run into Deitmund on a walk to meriphetaud, nothing happened besides him talking about being good to his Chocobo again.

    I also ran into the Bastok stables guy in Tahrongi and I made friends with Blood. 2 friends (windurst & bastok chocobos) , 2 stories (windurst & gaytrio owners)

  2. #1302
    Corwens a slot
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,115
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko
    I've run into Deitmund on a walk to meriphetaud, nothing happened besides him talking about being good to his Chocobo again.

    I also ran into the Bastok stables guy in Tahrongi and I made friends with Blood. 2 friends (windurst & bastok chocobos) , 2 stories (windurst & gaytrio owners)
    Got a similar cutscene today on a long walk in jugner (sandorian) seems like hes hinting to go talk to brutus?

  3. #1303
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Have either of you who got the CS in Meriphataud done the new quest in Jeuno that gives you a chocobo egg? The two might be related.

  4. #1304
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Have either of you who got the CS in Meriphataud done the new quest in Jeuno that gives you a chocobo egg? The two might be related.
    I have :x And it was my first (long) walk to Meriphetaud.

  5. #1305
    Corwens a slot
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,115
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Have either of you who got the CS in Meriphataud done the new quest in Jeuno that gives you a chocobo egg? The two might be related.
    Already done the jeuno quest before I turned in my first egg. (tossed the one he gave me and used a ISBCNM EGG)

  6. #1306
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    226
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Have either of you who got the CS in Meriphataud done the new quest in Jeuno that gives you a chocobo egg? The two might be related.
    I haven't done the quest and got the CS the first long walk I did.

  7. #1307
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Ah ok then it's congruence is shot, thanks for the info ^.^.

  8. #1308
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    370
    BG Level
    4

    i am starting to think the 2 new greens, azouph/sharug, will be used with the corresponding digging ability...is there anywhere in dats you could see it give the message like...:you do not have any gyshal greens: but for azouph/sharug instead of gyshal
    err i mean the digging error message when you run out of greens

  9. #1309
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    87
    BG Level
    2

    ive been feeding ym choco nothing but vomp carrotsa and making it deliver messages, and its stats wont go up at all. R\Think it could be glitched or i just totally suck at choco raising lol

  10. #1310
    Corwens a slot
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,115
    BG Level
    7

    So how exactly do you breed you chocobo, and what steps do you do. If you breed can you continue raising the stats, or do your retire to breed?

  11. #1311
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    208
    BG Level
    4

    Chocobo stuff..

    So I came through reading most of this thread and thought that I might add in my experiance.

    I stayed in FFXI long enough to give my egg to the NPC and messed around with it for a day or so after that.

    Work hit hard suddenly, Inventory and Peak Season, and I didn't log on for about a month until last night. They only thing I ever did was watch over my Chocobo once or twice and when I logged in last night I checked on it.

    Going through the days took forever, it got sick and got better, got restless and got better. Then it grew up, it's the purplish colored one with the orange tips. Also, since I didn't get to do much, the guys pretty much just gave me the chocobo whistle.

    I was a bad parent. /emo

  12. #1312
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    370
    BG Level
    4

    hmmmmm, purple one?
    POL even said only yellow, blue , black in the game o.o

  13. #1313
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Has anyone done old activites available while the chocobo was a chick after it reaches adolescence or adulthood? I did Short Walk today and it was a nice cutscene down by the ocean outside Windy. I'm curious what the other ones are, I think I'll take a break from competing to check them all out.

  14. #1314
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,016
    BG Level
    8

    Mine just hit day 29 and i got the message about it leaving something hidden in the ground. I found the item first try, didn't find anyone else mention this. Either I got ridiculously lucky, or everyone just didn't mention when their chocobo found the hidden item.

  15. #1315
    PUP Power!
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,040
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    My chocobo's head is still in the clouds, even after I gave the card to someone to mate with. Is there anyway to 'cure it' from being lovelorn or should I just whore it out?

    Oh and I reached lvl 2 Strength yesterday and Endurance today. Has anyone learned any abilities yet?

  16. #1316
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    154
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Toth
    My chocobo's head is still in the clouds, even after I gave the card to someone to mate with. Is there anyway to 'cure it' from being lovelorn or should I just whore it out?
    I was told a cupid worm will fix this. Didn't bother on my own because I didnt want to spend the money on my yellow choco >.< I just waited it out. Took 3 days I think

  17. #1317
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,210
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Toth
    My chocobo's head is still in the clouds, even after I gave the card to someone to mate with. Is there anyway to 'cure it' from being lovelorn or should I just whore it out?

    Oh and I reached lvl 2 Strength yesterday and Endurance today. Has anyone learned any abilities yet?
    Have you tried getting a card from someone else and turning it in yourself?

  18. #1318
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    I did, mine has had its head in the clouds since day 29, it's now day 35.

  19. #1319
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    447
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Toth
    My chocobo's head is still in the clouds, even after I gave the card to someone to mate with. Is there anyway to 'cure it' from being lovelorn or should I just whore it out?

    Oh and I reached lvl 2 Strength yesterday and Endurance today. Has anyone learned any abilities yet?
    Yes, have Auto-Regen and Gallop on my Chocobo.

  20. #1320
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by klvino
    Quote Originally Posted by Toth
    My chocobo's head is still in the clouds, even after I gave the card to someone to mate with. Is there anyway to 'cure it' from being lovelorn or should I just whore it out?

    Oh and I reached lvl 2 Strength yesterday and Endurance today. Has anyone learned any abilities yet?
    Yes, have Auto-Regen and Gallop on my Chocobo.
    I call boo-shi'

Page 66 of 112 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Chocobo Circuit (08/21/2007)
    By idunno in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 2007-08-24, 18:20
  2. Chocobo Raising Changes and Additions (12/07/2006)
    By Not Kuno in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 2006-12-08, 20:31
  3. Additions and Adjustments to Chocobo Raising (25/09/2006)
    By spooky in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 2006-09-27, 10:43
  4. /shocked (Chocobo Raising/Storyline update)
    By Gafgarionn in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2006-07-15, 00:46
  5. New Features in Aht Urhgan(06/21/2006)
    By Julian in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 2006-06-23, 02:49
  6. Chocobo Raising Q&A
    By divisortheory in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 2006-06-14, 12:52
  7. Chocobo Raising
    By Julian in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 2006-06-05, 12:31