Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: Triton Earring     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1

    Triton Earring

    Does this really exist? http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/2798

    I know there are other Triton items made from HQ'ing similar Orichalcum synths, I'm just guessing no one wants to waste tons of money NQ'ing Orichalcum earrings when Elusive earrings are already better. Just wondering if anyone has seen one around on your server or something. Screens would be nice if you have.

  2. #2
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    22
    BG Level
    1
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

    semitry on midgard made one

  3. #3
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    150
    BG Level
    3

    I didn't know orichalcum earring existed...

    what the fuck is the point of it?

  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto
    I didn't know orichalcum earring existed...

    what the fuck is the point of it?
    Evasion+6 on an earring is the highest you can buy?

  5. #5
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    150
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Koga
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto
    I didn't know orichalcum earring existed...

    what the fuck is the point of it?
    Evasion+6 on an earring is the highest you can buy?
    sucks that there's no flame earring ;(

  6. #6

    There's an entry for it on the Valefor AH, been on there as long as I can remember. It looks like a 10% HQ though, shouldn't be hard if you wanted to try. And desynth rate shouldn't be too bad trying to get back Ingots from the NQ earrings.

  7. #7
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11
    BG Level
    1

    There's been one floating around on Siren for a while (maybe a year or so?). I've seen it once on a MNK, though I can't remember his name.

    The bigger question: Why the fuck waste money on this? Evasion Skill > Evasion.

  8. #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Muse
    There's been one floating around on Siren for a while (maybe a year or so?). I've seen it once on a MNK, though I can't remember his name.

    The bigger question: Why the fuck waste money on this? Evasion Skill > Evasion.
    Know of some earrings with evasion skill?

  9. #9
    Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,843
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukkorosu
    Quote Originally Posted by Muse
    There's been one floating around on Siren for a while (maybe a year or so?). I've seen it once on a MNK, though I can't remember his name.

    The bigger question: Why the fuck waste money on this? Evasion Skill > Evasion.
    Know of some earrings with evasion skill?
    evasion earring has 3, melody earrings/+1 have 5/6

  10. #10

    Re: Triton Earring

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukkorosu
    Does this really exist? http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/2798
    Of course it exists!!! Its on teh interweb!

  11. #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Priran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukkorosu
    Quote Originally Posted by Muse
    There's been one floating around on Siren for a while (maybe a year or so?). I've seen it once on a MNK, though I can't remember his name.

    The bigger question: Why the fuck waste money on this? Evasion Skill > Evasion.
    Know of some earrings with evasion skill?
    evasion earring has 3, melody earrings/+1 have 5/6
    Evasion earring, sure, but you're not always going to have a bard to make your e-peen hard.

  12. #12
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,917
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    You won't be evading any higher level mobs and you'll hold hate better with an earring that helps you hold hate, I don't see that earring being useful.

  13. #13
    Chram
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,887
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukkorosu
    Quote Originally Posted by Priran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukkorosu
    Quote Originally Posted by Muse
    There's been one floating around on Siren for a while (maybe a year or so?). I've seen it once on a MNK, though I can't remember his name.

    The bigger question: Why the fuck waste money on this? Evasion Skill > Evasion.
    Know of some earrings with evasion skill?
    evasion earring has 3, melody earrings/+1 have 5/6
    Evasion earring, sure, but you're not always going to have a bard to make your e-peen hard.
    Speak for yourself.

  14. #14
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    150
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukkorosu
    Quote Originally Posted by Priran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukkorosu
    Quote Originally Posted by Muse
    There's been one floating around on Siren for a while (maybe a year or so?). I've seen it once on a MNK, though I can't remember his name.

    The bigger question: Why the fuck waste money on this? Evasion Skill > Evasion.
    Know of some earrings with evasion skill?
    evasion earring has 3, melody earrings/+1 have 5/6
    Evasion earring, sure, but you're not always going to have a bard to make your e-peen hard.
    Your LS must suck.

  15. #15

    is thier a specific song that triggers the latent?

  16. #16
    Chram
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,887
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Eromenos-Ifrit
    is thier a specific song that triggers the latent?
    No.

    Any song or any roll will activate latent effects that trigger in this way.

  17. #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Quote Originally Posted by Eromenos-Ifrit
    is thier a specific song that triggers the latent?
    No.

    Any song or any roll will activate latent effects that trigger in this way.
    <----pwned... thought it was one of those that only activated with mambo. My bad.

  18. #18

    UR DUMB LEWLS

  19. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    UR DUMB LEWLS
    Dont even get me started...

    /em puts on Judah face

    "OMFG SOMEONE LIEK BROKE INTO ME HOUSE AND LOGGED ONTO ME PS2 AND THEN TOOK ALL TEH GEARZ!"

  20. #20
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    953
    BG Level
    5

    Triton Earring has hidden effect of "Enhance Dual Wield"! Who wants one on Midgard! 10m! Made one by using the wrong crystal lol.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Enfeebling Earring ; ; Fair or Not Fair?
    By Abood in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2005-04-07, 11:32
  2. ?'s about Moladvite Earring
    By anoush in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2005-03-28, 08:53
  3. lv.35 +skill earrings
    By Marcatil in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2005-03-24, 01:27
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2004-11-15, 20:53