Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Let's take a vote~     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

Let's take a vote~

I want to take a vote, should Bonecrafting be considered a craft anymore? everyone and their mom has it leveled so

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Pretty much every craft is a joke right now.

oh

Yea... No kidding.

I can't think of many synths that you can make easy profit on anymore >_< I've been looking But I just can't find any

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I wish I could get the 5 million from my Bonecrafting mule back (if you're wondering why I ask for 5 million is because thats how much I spent getting it to 70 something... it's not even at a level I can HQ shit with... just money down the toilet).

Really.

This isnt going so well guys.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah... i used to whore my gil from amemet+1 mantles, however recently... gogogo 300k hides when the mantles sell for 800-900k, not even worth making anymore. It was cool when the mantles were 1.5-1.8M and hides were 300-400k

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

[insert essay on how to "fix" crafting]

But really, the only real way to "raise" the crafting cap without completely affecting the current craft system would just be to make "Advanced Crafts" that have some sort of requirements just to learn, don't affect existing crafting rates, and have overall better design. Good luck seeing that though.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I want my 10mil back from leveling bonecraft, I have lost more then I have made. How ever my LS leader is a 100 bonecrafter who has Hqed stuff I could only dream about [1/1 wyvern helm +1, 1/1 genie, and pumps out like 3 SH+1s every time he trys] he always has 50+ mil on hand.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Bonecrafting is fine if you know what you're doing.

I made 50mil on bonecrafting last month, a bit of luck (no genie weskit) but on a general basis I can make 30mil a month.

Then again I don't know what your server is like. I'm on Bismarck.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Luckily the people that flocked to bonecrafting don't seem to realise where the gil is, most did RR hairpins and Scorpion Harness and didn't understand anything outside that.

But Crafting is definately not the blank cheque it was, oh well.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

It was cool when the mantles were 1.5-1.8M and hides were 300-400k
    What was even cooler was when mantles were 1.5-1.8m and skins were 100k. That was actually some decent profit. 400k skins when the mantles *might* sell for 1.8m is barely worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brennon
    What was even cooler was when mantles were 1.5-1.8m and skins were 100k. That was actually some decent profit. 400k skins when the mantles *might* sell for 1.8m is barely worth it.
    it's all just a part of SE's plan to kill all crafts. CoP killed goldsmithing, ToAU has killed bonecraft and leather so far as i know and the rng nerf killed Woodworking. Alchemy was never a big ticket thing as far as i know, and i dunno about cloth yet. Cooking is the only thing SE can't really fuck with i think.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Skyylya
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon
    it's all just a part of SE's plan to kill all crafts. CoP killed goldsmithing, ToAU has killed bonecraft and leather so far as i know and the rng nerf killed Woodworking. Alchemy was never a big ticket thing as far as i know, and i dunno about cloth yet. Cooking is the only thing SE can't really fuck with i think.
    No, but they can give cooks useless key items. (Looking at you, Stew Pot Mastery and Noodle Kneading.)

Oh, and the gil farmers can also take over cooking so no legitimate people can turn a profit anymore.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Alchemy died when Ranger died. It wasn't a bad craft at all before Ranger nerf because you had bullets/oils/powders/Blood to alternate through. But bullets now sell slow, everyone /nin for tonko and no one gives a shit about Blood gear except some random RDM that has 100 alchemy to synth it for himself.

I make a good portion of my cooking gil off of noodling Sept.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Noodle Kneading is great. I think you mean Patissier.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Yes Leather @100+5 HQ'd a Penance Hat 1/1 been tryin to sell for about 3-4 weeks now. Anyone wanna buy? lolz seems TOAU did screw up the prices on leather. And all crafts are jus fallin it seems.

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level

Ive come to the conclusion (when it comes to leathercrafting and my server) that leathercrafters on my server dont like profit. Really.. im not joking, they dont like gil at all. I do my own thing and I make about 5-7m a week but i sit here and watch the 20ish 90+ers just fuck themselves left and right.

I dunno if they sit back and laugh at the computer monitor uncontrolably out loud as they undercut dusk gloves so that they are a 300-600k loss per synth not including breaks, put MORE THEN ONE tier 0 on the AH at the same time (Ive seen 2 conte pants and 2 blessed pumps up recently, continue to scramble to buy amemet skins as soon as they are posted making the mantles not even remotely close to worth making, and my personal fav: "zomg look what tekki is making money off of! RAPE_MARKET.EXE GO! 7HQs up instantly.

I still get the last laugh and love it. I gloat about it every day on TS when im crafting. "HAHAH that fucktard is out of gil, thatll teach him" Even the "richest" leathercrafter (JP) keeps fucking himself over with the MASSIVE losses hes eating. Congrats on the Penance Robe and Conte pants youll never sell for an amount remotely close to an amount that will cover the losses youve subjected yourself to for god knows what reasons. If its leathercraftable this guy dives his nose in it just to see how hard he can drag the market down. Tier 0s should have HQs that simply cover the losses, period. GJ!

Conclusion:
    I feel ya OP ^_^

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Seems that way on Bahamut server too!! its like NQ's go for like 10-20k on amemet HQ's go for 800k-1Mish and its like the two dudes that bought all the skins kills the prices. SO there goes that synth. Now to my regular leather making crap. So let me in on that .exe program you got :D

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Answer: Create crafting merits.

Goodbye mules.