Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 240
  1. #41
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,554
    BG Level
    6

    he did it so searching for his name is a pain.

  2. #42
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    70
    BG Level
    2

    I dunno if this has been asked but what drops did you guys get from Niddy?

  3. #43
    Tonko
    Guest

    N.Legs for Shiz

    A.Body for Hitaru

  4. #44
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6
    BG Level
    0

    lol dead after 3 pages

    sounds to me like a case of the mondays

  5. #45
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    372
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Domo
    sounds to me like a case of the mondays
    I believe you get your ass kicked for sayin' something like that. <3 Office Space.

  6. #46
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,458
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Yeah really...I mean we've been asking for Nidhogg flail drama for months now.

    Come on Siste step up your trash talk!

    P.S. - With that many people dead from flail, did anyone call GM?

  7. #47
    Ashira
    Guest

    I got it from a book too!!



    Namely, the Alleluia Files by Sharon Shinn.

  8. #48
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6
    BG Level
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorio
    anyone call GM?
    What is this GM you speak of?

  9. #49
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,554
    BG Level
    6

    Doesn't Ashira sound way too innocent for this board?

  10. #50
    Tonko
    Guest

    GM was called, but Alawadi must have Home Pointed and logged off due to the shame of dishonoring his family and ancestors after failing to flail us a 2nd time.

    Haven't seen him since, so not sure.

    If he was truly acting on his own impetus, with no official backing from Siste leadership, then he should be kicked from the shell.

    Seems like a pretty simple solution to me.

  11. #51
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    372
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Well, judging by Ecurbee's posts, it didn't seem all that innocent.
    As long as it doesn't happen again, I could care less what happens to the guy.

  12. #52
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6
    BG Level
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonko
    If he was truly acting on his own impetus, with no official backing from Siste leadership, then he should be kicked from the shell.
    same for botters, god those dirty bots

  13. #53
    Ashira
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    Doesn't Ashira sound way too innocent for this board?
    LOL


    My friends'll get a kick out of that quote.

    Nah, just... playing the derail game I guess.

  14. #54
    St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,645
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashira
    I got it from a book too!!



    Namely, the Alleluia Files by Sharon Shinn.
    >.>!!!!!!!


    Derailing my own drama thread is fun. It's too bad siste doesn't speak enough english to try flaming us.

  15. #55
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,360
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Ashira your avatar/sig are adorable. :O

  16. #56
    Tonko
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Domo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonko
    If he was truly acting on his own impetus, with no official backing from Siste leadership, then he should be kicked from the shell.
    same for botters, god those dirty bots
    Well if they did that then Siste would only have like 4 people left.

  17. #57
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    holy shit I just got home from work, and called my ticketmaster...


    http://hello.nynja.ca/legendarythread.jpg

  18. #58
    Ashira
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Ashira your avatar/sig are adorable. :O
    Thanks :D Wish I could take credit for them... the first was found by a friend somewhere, was a pic of my model there as BLM, and her model as WHM; the other was drawn for me by another friend for my birthday last year.

    Umm... I could give a go at flaming if that'll make you feel better, Leya... but I don't know anyone here really, so I'd just be talking out of my ass spouting out shit I don't know.

    Wait, I guess that's pretty much what a flame is.


  19. #59
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonko
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonko
    If he was truly acting on his own impetus, with no official backing from Siste leadership, then he should be kicked from the shell.
    same for botters, god those dirty bots
    Well if they did that then Siste would only have like 4 people left.
    I don't agree with domo but still,

    *whooooooooooooooosh

  20. #60
    PUP Power!
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,040
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    why that comparison ._.
    Coming from someone who lives in NY and saw the attacks first hand, comparing a Nidhogg MPK to 9/11 is disgusting. Its a freaking game. If Nidhogg dies, you lose what 1.2k exp. When the WTC fell, people lost their lives.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 6 man nidhogg in 11 minutes or less?
    By westsider_x in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 2009-11-30, 04:48
  2. Our first Nidhogg ^^
    By Medic in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2006-08-14, 12:08
  3. Nidhogg
    By Kiyone in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2006-06-08, 10:41