+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Test Drive Unlimited     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Test Drive Unlimited

Kick ass 360 driving game, and only 40 bucks at Best Buy... if you buy it, which you should if you like driving games, let's race....

It's like an MMOG driving game sort of... and one of the few 360 games besides Oblivion that is actually worth every penny >.>

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I'll go pick it up, but lately i've been addicted to chromehounds. First week i put over 70 hours onto it, and i really didnt think i played much.

Its like Armored Core or Mech Warrior, and i love mech games. There are alot of parts and stuff and it looks awesome, and there is 6 types of mechs. Roles, Sniper Warrior Scout Commander Heavygunner Defender... and you can have a team of 6.... omfg i felt like i had a party on ffxi lol. Also you can kind of level up, you get XP to go up ranks... think commander private, army ranks. They take forever to get though and there is a crapload.

One downside, as realistic as it is (for being mech's) they are realistically slow moving lol.

Thanks for tellin me about TDU, adding it to my game Q on gamefly now.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

lol, I was actually on my way to pick up Chromehounds but opted for TDU >.> One of my favorite online games of all time was Mechassault.... fukn love that game.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag