Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Judah is Innocent.     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

kinzuruiamsorry

Judah is Innocent.

As some of you know Judah's linkshell (Kinzuru) had their linkshell fund mule compromised along with one of the linkshell member's account. I, Partyboy, and my friend Suotuo logged into Judah's mule account on September 15th and transferred all of the items on his mules onto our account. We witheld the items untill today, the 18th of September, and returned them to Judah, Arkade and their linkshell fund. Those of you who actually suspected that Judah took the items and ran were completely wrong, and honestly I don't know how you guys could actually suspect such an established linkshell leader to do something that low.

We'd like to give Kinzuru major props for staying together in such a strenuous situation. In other linkshells, over half of the members would have instantly left after their linkshell fund was depleted, but Kinzuru stuck together. They truly are a family, as most linkshells should be.

We'd like to think that something like this would be forgotten about, but odds are these actions probably aren't easy to forgive. Judah is a nice guy and took this surprisingly well for such a large amount of items stolen. He handled things in a very mature manner, unlike most kids who would probably tell us they were going to kill us.

To Judah, Arkade and all of Kinzuru, we are both sorry to have caused some difficult times for you guys and with that said we'd like to end this on a good note: Kinzuru... in all sincerity, we apologize.

Suotuo and Partyboy

k <3

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Re: Judah is Innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by kinzuruiamsorry
    As some of you know Judah's linkshell (Kinzuru) had their linkshell fund mule compromised along with one of the linkshell member's account. I, Partyboy, and my friend Suotuo logged into Judah's mule account on September 15th and transferred all of the items on his mules onto our account. We witheld the items untill today, the 18th of September, and returned them to Judah, Arkade and their linkshell fund. Those of you who actually suspected that Judah took the items and ran were completely wrong, and honestly I don't know how you guys could actually suspect such an established linkshell leader to do something that low.

We'd like to give Kinzuru major props for staying together in such a strenuous situation. In other linkshells, over half of the members would have instantly left after their linkshell fund was depleted, but Kinzuru stuck together. They truly are a family, as most linkshells should be.

We'd like to think that something like this would be forgotten about, but odds are these actions probably aren't easy to forgive. Judah is a nice guy and took this surprisingly well for such a large amount of items stolen. He handled things in a very mature manner, unlike most kids who would probably tell us they were going to kill us.

To Judah, Arkade and all of Kinzuru, we are both sorry to have caused some difficult times for you guys and with that said we'd like to end this on a good note: Kinzuru... in all sincerity, we apologize.

Suotuo and Partyboy
    So he told you to post this to protect his name so he doesn't come over and kick your ass right?

Judha can't be trusted with his own login information. Apparently he hands it out to everyone he sees.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

This isn't as good as I'd hoped.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wolfer Al'tonko
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth

Suotuo = Belkin?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kailyn
    Judha can't be trusted with his own login information. Apparently he hands it out to everyone he sees.
    except he didn't hand it out

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

How anti-climactic

The fact that you retards actually kept 800 million on a ls mule, I'm surprised you have any members at all.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Seriously! 800 million!

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Bananas
    The fact that you retards actually kept 800 million on a ls mule, I'm surprised you have any members at all.
    did you actually read the other thread? No? go read again cause there was practically no gil on it

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wolfer Al'tonko
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth

So if he didn't give it to them Altron, how did they get it?

Hacked 3rd party software?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Altron
    3rd party programs ; ; damn them

Shouldnt u be at work gregorio? Go make me some monies bish!

Quote Originally Posted by Vixy
    Quote Originally Posted by Altron
    3rd party programs ; ; damn them
    then he was an idiot

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Lanstarr
    Shouldnt u be at work gregorio? Go make me some monies bish!
    Off tonight. Got a big date at a poker table in about 20 though.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wasn't a 3rd party proggy either

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

Thank god, good read for the past couple days and nice ending.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Guessed at the PW until he got it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video