Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 408
  1. #121
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    y gaaaaaaaaawd y

  2. #122
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    164
    BG Level
    3

    y gaaaaaaaaawd y
    Dragoons need company around the campfire?? But seriously Drks can easily Abs TP over 100 sometimes. Sam have meditate every 3min so why should darks get abs 75-100 TP every min?? With the additon of Hasso (Attack speed up) you should be able to make up for the loss of TP.

  3. #123
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    I'm a DRG and a RNG too

    /wrist

    no seriously I'm just kidding

  4. #124
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I really don't understand why Square is so intent on making DRK use Scythes. It especially doesn't make sense when you consider that the poster boy for DRK uses a Great Sword.

    And the Absorb-TP nerf is stupid.

  5. #125
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Meh SE cant grasp the notion that (competent) DRKs use one weapon for one situation (Scythe for exp) and the other for other situations (GS for HNMs). I guess they're just adamant about evening out the DRKs who use GS in exp with the DRKs who use scythes in HNM situations. Aside from aspid I'm still gonna rock an algol though so it doesnt matter much.

  6. #126
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    535
    BG Level
    5

    All the Scythes in this game (save Apoc) suck ass. WARs get stuff like Juggernaut (Attack +30 wtfbbq) and DRK gets lolScythe that is Base Damage + Delay onry. OK so maybe we get a pathetic stat like Acc+2 or Randomly Absorb 5 HP, whoopee.

    GS has Algol and Martial, both of which are awesome. Martial Scythe fails because Cross Reaper + Spiral Hell suck for spammage, and are multi-hit so SATA Scythe isn't too hot either.

    Maybe if SE Added a Scythe that didn't suck ass more DRKs would use them.

  7. #127
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    Meh SE cant grasp the notion that (competent) DRKs use one weapon for one situation (Scythe for exp) and the other for other situations (GS for HNMs). I guess they're just adamant about evening out the DRKs who use GS in exp with the DRKs who use scythes in HNM situations. Aside from aspid I'm still gonna rock an algol though so it doesnt matter much.
    remember, end game to SE = merit parties

  8. #128
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    164
    BG Level
    3

    Until the update we really can't know how much the TP will be affected, just like everyone is excited about the changes to Sam /sam with Hasso, etc. Hasso could be gay with increasing attack speed at 2% so we really don't know the full effect. Same thing when everyone cried BLM nerf, oh wait there wasn't one, instead SE gave you MORE powerful spells. People are to quick to jump to the conclusion. But this is SE we are talking about here. Who knows.

  9. #129
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Faranim
    All the Scythes in this game (save Apoc) suck ass. WARs get stuff like Juggernaut (Attack +30 wtfbbq) and DRK gets lolScythe that is Base Damage + Delay onry. OK so maybe we get a pathetic stat like Acc+2 or Randomly Absorb 5 HP, whoopee.

    GS has Algol and Martial, both of which are awesome. Martial Scythe fails because Cross Reaper + Spiral Hell suck for spammage, and are multi-hit so SATA Scythe isn't too hot either.

    Maybe if SE Added a Scythe that didn't suck ass more DRKs would use them.
    Tredecim for exp is the shit, all the bonuses of a crit + weapon without the shitty delay and damage of most 2 handed ones :/

  10. #130
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    290
    BG Level
    4

    SE just didn't plan well if they expected more DRKs to use Scythe end-game. Don't need to look any further than the fact Spinning Slash can do more at 100% TP than any Scythe WS short of Spiral Hell at 300% TP on high def mobs.

    Spinning Slash/Ground Strike is also one of few WS that hold the Fragmentation slot in a Light SC, whereas Scythe WS is outclassed by the competing SAM and WAR WS in the Distortion slot.

    Guillotine is still great in EXP or against low def mobs but SE took a lot of its appeal away when they nerfed multi-hit WS TP return.

  11. #131
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    I really hope SE never "wisens up" and nerfs spinning slash, that thing is a monster.

  12. #132
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    164
    BG Level
    3

    I really hope SE never "wisens up" and nerfs spinning slash, that thing is a monster.
    If SE did that, Drks would be sitting in jueno LFP for months, not weeks now at that level.

  13. #133
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    I wonder if you think the whole "LFP" comment bugs me or something <_< I static partied 6.5/8 of my jobs. And I was talking about HNM applications, who LFP's for pickup HNM kills?

  14. #134
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,125
    BG Level
    6

    What is the resist rate on things like kirin for absorb-TP? I'm working on my 41 drk after I finish war Guess I need sam sub too... At least scythe is 240 from bst, that sucked ass to skill up...

  15. #135
    Ruke
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,972
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    I wonder if you think the whole "LFP" comment bugs me or something <_< I static partied 6.5/8 of my jobs. And I was talking about HNM applications, who LFP's for pickup HNM kills?
    DRKs will be after this huge nerf!

  16. #136
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    738
    BG Level
    5

    I guess i'll wait till the updates out before I level RNG to see if it's any good.

  17. #137
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by RKenshin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    I wonder if you think the whole "LFP" comment bugs me or something <_< I static partied 6.5/8 of my jobs. And I was talking about HNM applications, who LFP's for pickup HNM kills?
    DRKs will be after this huge nerf!
    Anybody got a linkshell?

  18. #138
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,655
    BG Level
    7

    I'm not reading this entire thread but let me just say one thing:
    If Abs-TP was broken you'd be using DRKs instead of WARs and MNKs.

  19. #139
    Ruke
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,972
    BG Level
    7

    Don't forget the loldrk part.

  20. #140
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by RKenshin
    Don't forget the loldrk part.
    loldrk >_>

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Job Adjustments: Summoner (03/10/2006)
    By spooky in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 426
    Last Post: 2006-10-09, 10:04
  2. Holy fucking shit. Job Adjustments: Samurai (09/29/06)
    By Ryko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 726
    Last Post: 2006-10-03, 19:59
  3. More job adjustment details (10/2/06)
    By Avinor in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2006-10-02, 05:17
  4. Job Adjustments
    By Blazer in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 482
    Last Post: 2006-04-06, 04:26