XD Makes for alot of people.Originally Posted by Burginator
XD Makes for alot of people.Originally Posted by Burginator
Masamune - Phoenix, Amanomurakumo.
Apparently I can't upload the picture because the board attachment quota has been reached. Here's the full version from baud.vox.com:
http://a5.vox.com/6a00d09e6e8c0dbe2b00d414466db56a47-pi
Please tell me Ruju is a female taru!
Female Blue Hair Taru /w Relic Scythe pleaseee <3~Originally Posted by Jackyl
lol^^i'm in PT whit apocalypse nigga
Please tell me you made everyone in that PT a taru via Race Converter!
I'm sure everyone on bahamut's already seen it >.>
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...uko/WHITEZ.png
THF not leveled to my recollection.
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/4256/whitezes9.png
This one makes him look more amazing!
Ruju is male taru, brown hair, I killed him on WAR in Mire (No Astral Candy) :D
Two relics...
I don't even know what to say to that one..
It has been said moar = better.Originally Posted by Rocl
that is not a Red Cape is it?
Bards Cape (Af2) most likely
Originally Posted by HARRRRR
Grats Dex. Knew you'd upgrade one sooner or later, but I never though it'd be BRD. @_@
his brd so sexy with his shadow mantle dring and hauteclaire mmmOriginally Posted by Kiro
Oh wait......Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata
![]()
Bash on him all you want, I bet you'd still suck him off you get in one of his partys when he is on BRD...
RALIC HORNZ IS FOR EXP ONRY
He's doing shield upgrade next, I heard. So, those items won't completely go to waste, lol.Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata
wont the horn go to waste then? lolOriginally Posted by Khalil
It all depends on what we need him on, really. I'm sure he'll either be asked between his two who will hopefully have relics or his DRK, lol.Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata