Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 147 of 432 FirstFirst ... 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 ... LastLast
Results 2921 to 2940 of 8621
  1. #2921
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    298
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Shaorin Tarudin on Ramuh second Aegis in the LS
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t.../Shaoaegis.png

  2. #2922
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    166
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    yay Shao
    [[=
    Congrats!!!!

  3. #2923
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    745
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    Quote Originally Posted by skurlover
    You find my "applications" to any HNM and I'll retract my statements, but considering I've never applied to any, good luck with that.
    In lots of cases, people who claim that they aren't interested in HNM shells only say that to make themselves feel better about the fact that they are rejects and would not be accepted to any.
    Nowhere did I say I wasn't interested, I just was responding to the "rejected from every HNM shell" which is not correct. Thanks for reading into my mind though.

  4. #2924
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    488
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Daioo
    Shaorin Tarudin on Ramuh second Aegis in the LS
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t.../Shaoaegis.png

    I beg to differ! Which taru is the most cute? Both claim it!

  5. #2925
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by alphacat
    Quite frankly, Div, I think you should stay out of this unless you know who Hex is.
    And who are you? Anonymous is just as good as someone completely detached from the situation (not that DT's comment really had anything to do with Hex anyway)

  6. #2926
    Ridill
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    13,568
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Pigtails is, and not only because they didn't badly photoshop the image.

  7. #2927
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    688
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Be sure to tune in on Wednesday for a brand new picture!

  8. #2928
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,205
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    ok maybe im just being a retard but WHY bother changing gears when your fighting a too weak Lv30?~~ monster that will die after 1-2 hits of the ws lol<.< e-peen?
    like do you drag around all your gear with you, if by chance you end up farming some too-weak mobs, would you drag ALL your gear out of your safe and farm as 55/60 inv. slots?

  9. #2929
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    pigtails ftw but any F Taru Aegis > all

  10. #2930
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    298
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I like the pigtails as well, Ares Body<3. As for the photoshop I'm still nub with it, but its a lot better than the regular quality picture I took. I did abuse to contrast a little.

  11. #2931
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Just don't photoshop ffxi pics unless you know what you're doing. Nobody actually cares what your graphics look like unless you show up with the 3DSNES.

  12. #2932
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    410
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Xajii
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacat
    Quite frankly, Div, I think you should stay out of this unless you know who Hex is.
    And who are you? Anonymous is just as good as someone completely detached from the situation (not that DT's comment really had anything to do with Hex anyway)
    http://www.killingifrit.com/users.php?m ... s&id=26107

    Expected nothing less than Hex's little buddies from Ress coming to the rescue.

    Btw, my comment has less to do with what Div said, and more to do with "if you don't know jack about either of the parties involved, why don't you stay out of it". I never claimed I'm involved in the situation, in fact, I didn't even comment on the argument itself.

    If you want to pick a fight, pick it with someone else. I'm not interested in your misguided flame, nor am I interested in exchanging my card with you.

  13. #2933
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,600
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by shihei
    ok maybe im just being a retard but WHY bother changing gears when your fighting a too weak Lv30?~~ monster that will die after 1-2 hits of the ws lol<.< e-peen?
    like do you drag around all your gear with you, if by chance you end up farming some too-weak mobs, would you drag ALL your gear out of your safe and farm as 55/60 inv. slots?

    wrong thread?

  14. #2934
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,600
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I wasn't aware that res did dynamis (maybe go with other shells?). Anywho, good luck with that Hexy.

  15. #2935
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    808
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjafox
    I wasn't aware that res did dynamis (maybe go with other shells?). Anywho, good luck with that Hexy.
    If i am not mistaken they(a few of them) go with NaughtyGirls, JP LS that ieno is in and i guess they got invited to go one day and now they go with them? idk ive been out of the loop for a few weeks.

    Back on topic i think dio has aegis(odin) well he had ancile and was buying currency like a month ago and stopped, havent seen it on him though to be honest.

    PS: hurry up and hit 100 before the blue mage thread does >.> atm blue mage is more important than relics!

  16. #2936
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,119
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Grrrrr, I just started saving up currency for my shield, even though i'm only a 29 brd atm.

  17. #2937
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    808
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace-o-fire
    Grrrrr, I just started saving up currency for my shield, even though i'm only a 29 brd atm.
    Head asplode;;

  18. #2938
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    745
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by doofusofodin
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjafox
    I wasn't aware that res did dynamis (maybe go with other shells?). Anywho, good luck with that Hexy.
    If i am not mistaken they(a few of them) go with NaughtyGirls, JP LS that ieno is in and i guess they got invited to go one day and now they go with them? idk ive been out of the loop for a few weeks.

    Back on topic i think dio has aegis(odin) well he had ancile and was buying currency like a month ago and stopped, havent seen it on him though to be honest.

    PS: hurry up and hit 100 before the blue mage thread does >.> atm blue mage is more important than relics!
    It's done, check Ashira's blog.

  19. #2939
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by alphacat
    Quote Originally Posted by Xajii
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacat
    Quite frankly, Div, I think you should stay out of this unless you know who Hex is.
    And who are you? Anonymous is just as good as someone completely detached from the situation (not that DT's comment really had anything to do with Hex anyway)
    http://www.killingifrit.com/users.php?m ... s&id=26107

    Expected nothing less than Hex's little buddies from Ress coming to the rescue.

    Btw, my comment has less to do with what Div said, and more to do with "if you don't know jack about either of the parties involved, why don't you stay out of it". I never claimed I'm involved in the situation, in fact, I didn't even comment on the argument itself.

    If you want to pick a fight, pick it with someone else. I'm not interested in your misguided flame, nor am I interested in exchanging my card with you.
    I never tried to hide that I was in Res, everyone knows that.

    And yeah, Res doesn't do dynamis. Hex and some others go with a JP group that Ieno, Norii, Pinokioo and some of our other JP members introduced us to.

    Back on topic, Pokorny also got Aegis, and some guy named Aristo got Bravura I think. Both from odin

  20. #2940
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    25
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Just got excalibur tonight. Want to thank FM linkshell, Bulrogg, and Pimpbot for letting me borrow coins to finish up early. Also want to thank my linkshell No Limit for kick ass and helping out every step of the way with this.

    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...806_222846.png

Page 147 of 432 FirstFirst ... 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30