I honestly wouldn't doubt it if Bossa will end up with one of every relic at some point, and 2+ of half of them >.> it's pretty much the only thing they have left to do.
Justin
I honestly wouldn't doubt it if Bossa will end up with one of every relic at some point, and 2+ of half of them >.> it's pretty much the only thing they have left to do.
Justin
Shiva - Aegis - Macdaddyslacks
Galenros - Ragnarok - Ramuh
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2339/galen1cj3.png
3... 2... 1... /laugh start![]()
At least it looks awesome.![]()
Gratz Gal![]()
I know nothing about DRK, and about GSword. But seriously, with the great gear he seems to have, don't tell me it sucks that bad ><Originally Posted by Vejitta
Relic never sucks imo, but considering Ragnarok in Relic family it's pretty weak ^^;Originally Posted by vegetaa
Not sure why people are dead set about relics that are 'useful'. The only useful relics are shield and horn, that's it. Completing a relic is an accomplishment, see it for what it is.
Because even damage-wise it's a joke, subduer +1 wutOriginally Posted by alphacat
Probably even worse than Subduer/Algol actually considering the TP gain is slower than Xaerus.Originally Posted by Ryko
*EDIT* (that can be a prod on his intelligence or his diligence in making a new sig for me, however you'd rather take it)
Spharai are Destroyers+1Originally Posted by Ryko
Hmph, Terraflarex. You've come a long way.
Why, you used to think WHM/WAR was feasible in Valkurm Dunes!
Grats
Let's pretend for a second that I'm even a big proponent for damage relics, spharai provide another bonus upon using the weapon skill than stats that are already on other weapons of the same type that are used regularly by non-relic holders, Ragnarok doesn't (and while the D rating is a good point to bring up, it wasn't what I meant when I said damage, I meant its effect on your ability to produce damage. Apocalypse, Amano, Yoichi, even the dinky dagger all produce way more damage than other weapons of that same type for various reasons). Granted you can change that to cross counters +1 and had a more proper comparison (still not counting the subtle blow) but that goes back to the fact that I don't find damage relics useful at all anyway.Originally Posted by divisortheory
Yeah the only reason I'd upgrade a damage relic is to killshot Odin with Ragnarok for the irony of it.
Ok we know how people feel bout Rag, but how bout Bravura? with M Bhuj out there, think its worth upgrading?
<--- upgrading btw cuz i loves ma warria
I have to chuckle at the people who rushed out to by a Mbhuj after the update, since for Raging Rush it's apparently a Martial Axe now (hey guyz, we all use those for Rampage, right?) and I've gotten comparable numbers with RR to any SC I've done... well... almost ever.Originally Posted by ninjafox
R.I.P. Steel Cyclone, old friend.
Depending on how bad the nerf is to this 2H update I'd say Bravura could be with it... Still though, I think there are far better ways to spend your gil than on a Bravura.Originally Posted by ninjafox
I think when they make a Great Axe that has 98 damage and triple attacks 3% of the time, then Bravura will be lulz. Until then its pretty badass, more-so with the update.Originally Posted by Keno
Granthis - Siren - Mjollnir
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...904_211857.png
Grats dude, you deserve it. PerfectDodge's first completed relic.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...904_211949.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...904_212301.png
Gotta ask is that thing good at all? I mean can a WHM actually do some what decent damage with it? Mp recover or w/e do anything? Never really looked at that before.