Isn't Daak the guy that jacked a load of accounts from LS members or something?
Edit: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21240
Isn't Daak the guy that jacked a load of accounts from LS members or something?
Edit: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21240
So I guess I was right in some indirect way?
Wasn't it a taru too? =O
The plot thickens.Originally Posted by Ollieyk
First on Odin!
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...909_180524.png
zomg yaguto helm!? wut a gimp!
Originally Posted by Woozie
Dragonhaven - Asura - Gungnir
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l1...3-06-36-37.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l1...3-07-37-07.jpg
Someone let him know that DRGs are still lol
That +20 acc can help him hit the acc cap...owait...
Only if someone lets him know that TP'ing in heca sucks. (yep)Originally Posted by thestalkmore
Sort of on a related topic, does anyone know of any Gilsellers with a Relic? Because Tatsuro (Katana, Remora) could possibly be the first and only one. Not sure if other Remorans can back me up on this, but Tatsuro and his crew (Arching Arrow) are a long standing group of JPs that have be to be involved in some kind of Gilselling. Tatsuro himself has camped CoP NMs such as boroka every day for years, and claims basically every Megalo and Padfoot that our server sees for months at a time. Anyone know of a similar situation?
Bovineaddiction :D
I don't understand at all why a RMT would upgrade a relic weapon, especially a damage one. I know nothing of relics so please tell me if I'm wrong, but posessing a relic Katana wouldn't suddenly allow someone to kill something they previously couldn't would it?Originally Posted by Mattthemaster
I'm just struggling to understand why someone, who's primary goal is to sell currency, would spend so much money on something that wasn't necessary.
I'm not calling you a liar, more saying that if true, RMT's are actually more stupid than we first thought.
There are quite a few old legit chars that are now controled by RMTs on Lakshmi. Perhaps the real guy got his Kikoku, then stopped playing and sold his account, and the company selling it is using it to farm some gil before it's sold ?
This same person has been around for ages. At first, I thought he just used Boroka and Astral Earrings to fund his relic. But he still camps these things near 24/7 with capped out gear. What I wonder is how he managed to get the ra/ex items, the list of LS that could do that on Remora is not that long.
Originally Posted by vegetaa
Ah, of course. I think this is probably the correct answer. I knew there was something obvious that I was missing, just couldn't place it![]()
I can't guarantee that that isn't what happened, however I can tell you he was the leader of Arching Arrow and still camped these NMs long before he gained his relic. Can say from personal experience having camped against him many a time.
Bumpbadump
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5...prelicsdo8.jpg
Nica - Ragnarokfl
Periclis - Gjallarhorn
Both Titan obviously
Maybe the character was sold BY the gilsellers?Originally Posted by Mattthemaster