Did you miss your first Mercy Stroke?
Did you miss your first Mercy Stroke?
congrats Faux :)
His WAR is 75, but don't worry, I'm going to log on to his account and do some mass deleveling.
His mandau actually came from a ??? dagger in Nyzul isle, Waffik.
And his first mercy stroke missed the mob and hit a galka dead in the throat. Poor Treacherous, he was a great guy. Gonna miss him ; ;
Ya this guy is hardcore he has, or had some of the best gear I've seen on a DRK I guess all gone now tho for that relic .Originally Posted by Woozie
Well, he did sell his Kraken club to help fund the relic, but he still has everything else.
Congratulations, Faux.![]()
Dunno why so many people are thinking my DRK is gimped now, the only thing I sold, as Woozie said was the club. I much more enjoy THF and when I play DRK i'd rather bust out the scythe ; ;
Wafik I love you.
/emote throws a brick at Woozie.
Caaeia - Gjallarhorn - 9/29/07
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/1...9233653pk9.png
hi2u NES graphics.Originally Posted by Knightblade
SNESOriginally Posted by NynJa
And I still think to this day that SNES had the best games ever.
Sorry, do you remember who you are?Originally Posted by NynJa
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...930_205309.png
His full time pld gear![]()
At least it's not an Aegis.
The rings makes baby jesus cry. lol
They could probably make a table cry.Originally Posted by thur
I most definitely cried.
You talking about pld gear, nice. Anyway, this guy Ikar tried to make a sky LS recently, zombied genbu down to 2%. It was hot.Originally Posted by Robian
sirlancelol cameo
I assume he's JP because only JPs have gear that bad w/ relics. If he's NA and couldn't kill genbu, did he buy attestation and fragment or what?Originally Posted by Mattthemaster
He had his own dynamis LS for a long time, been working on that excal at least a year and a half. Not exactly sure where he's from, but I'm 99% sure he isn't JP.