OK, I'll bite: How much?
OK, I'll bite: How much?
153.
Grats Q, you owe me a merit party. >(
Shhhhhh Therin. Gawd
Mayeh on Fairy just completed his Spharai
http://www.honourablesouls.net/Pics/mayeh_relic.jpg
(Hauleubond) is final heaven a ws?
win on so many levels.
Different angle
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...sc/Spharai.png
He has a brutal earring, right? >.>
THE GOGGLES THEY DO NOTHING
Wait... relics give a ws whhhaaaaaaaaaaaatt?!?!
Photoshop should have a test that prevents people like this from installing lolOriginally Posted by Cream Soda
I believe he said he was 24 coins away if i'm not mistakenOriginally Posted by Eggwoll
my eyes are bleeding.Originally Posted by Rocl
;_________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________;Originally Posted by Cream Soda
i never noticed how gross that kids arm was
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...x/PS_phail.jpgOriginally Posted by Izzy
^ Winner!Originally Posted by Koga
Not sure which is better, Vegetto taking the picture or PS Skills like wut...Originally Posted by Izzy
Wot, Brown Belt? WOT, NO BRUTAL EARRING? WHERE ARE THE GOOD ITEMS!?!!?!? IS THAT DUNE BOOTS!? omgwtflolOriginally Posted by Cream Soda
(nah, not really, grats lol)
Originally Posted by Serif
is my brightness off or is that a brown belt?
yea its brown.