Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 184 of 432 FirstFirst ... 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 ... LastLast
Results 3661 to 3680 of 8621
  1. #3661
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    866
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    It's kinda sad, but I think a Brutal earring or Black Belt would do a lot more for a monk than relic
    In the long run, you're probably right ><

  2. #3662
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I hope he sells those extra 30 coins and buys some damn BB items lol.

  3. #3663
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    277
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Well after you get a relic what else would you do? Obviously he's going to try to upgrade the obvious shit that needs upgrading.

  4. #3664
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    This thread needs more Q_Q and less congratulations.

  5. #3665
    PUP Power!
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,040
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricen
    This thread needs more Q_Q and less congratulations.
    That may require a Claustrum. Is Elphaba done yet?

  6. #3666
    PUP Power!
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,040
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Ah...well then...nevermind.

  7. #3667
    S N K
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,664
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Damn you guys are fucking ruthless. Mayeh is 2/3 on BB which is fine in itself seeing as 1 item shouldn't be too hard to camp. All his coins from Limbus I'm sure he sold off to help finish the relic plus on top of farming or whatever else he worked on to make his gil to pay for his runs in the end pretty much helped him get a drama free weapon.

    Again Mayeh does NOT have an HNM shell so in regards to only really having a dynamis/sky/sea shell it's quite an accomplishment. Once he gets his Brutal and BB I'm sure new pics will be posted but at least we all know he earned his shit the hard way. The only other person on our server who took 2736782673 years to finish his relic is in my shell with a Kikoku. Sad part is he hardly comes on like he used to out of bordom so I've been working to get him into more stuff and events so he actually is having fun online again. :<

  8. #3668
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    You should NEVER EVER gimp yourself to pay for a relic. You would have been doing more damage and a better job with the better gear you sold off for the relic in the first place.

  9. #3669
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    462
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Bet you still get outparsed even when you finish your lolclub Izzy.

  10. #3670
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Luto
    Bet you still get outparsed even when you finish your lolclub Izzy.
    Q___________________Q

    Any halfway decent melee could beat me. It's fun beating the AH ones and making them QQ though.

    (WAR) but you have relic, of course you're going to beat me.
    (Izzy) yes, but I'm still a WHM, and that must sting Q_Q

  11. #3671
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    taking on the weak and gimp, gg

  12. #3672
    S N K
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,664
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    You should NEVER EVER gimp yourself to pay for a relic. You would have been doing more damage and a better job with the better gear you sold off for the relic in the first place.
    Not having a Burtal and a Black Belt in comparasion to everything else he has is gimped? >_>

    Didn't we have this discussion before awhile back about a bard who sold off an HQ stave to pay for her Stage 5 horn and people gave her shit about it?

  13. #3673
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Tajin
    taking on the weak and gimp, gg
    haha, I try everyone, I'm just saying that any decent geared melee should be able to beat me. I just enjoy embarrassing the ones that think, "oh, I'm WAR, I don't need good gear. I do good damage by default."

  14. #3674
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    433
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Windred Sayna
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    It's always funny when a meele whm pulls hate though.

    ps. when are you going to party with my drg? Need something to parse.

  15. #3675
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDragoon
    It's always funny when a meele whm pulls hate though.

    ps. when are you going to party with my drg? Need something to parse.
    When I'm done with the club Q_Q. Not gonna let you have the advantage of the 2h update and have 95% accuracy with meat when I could do the same once I can use WS outside dynamis haha.

  16. #3676
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Personally having a black belt w/o ever being in an HNM shell before, I know how hard it is and how much time it takes to get the items. Its not so easy that you all should be saying "ok you don't have a black belt wtf." Yes some people are handed black belt items when their monk is in the dunes, but when you're not actively in an HNM shell, that shit just don't happen.

    Once that and the brutal do come in though, the only other suggestions I would personally have is to get another acc ring, upgrade to pcc (both of these for the purpose of a meat build and would personally recommend selling off forager's downgrading 1 STR to Amemet+1 and using that money to start working on a sufficient meat build), and putting the shura head in storage, mog locker, or on a mannequin. Not as important as the other upgrades, but I'd also recommend sometime in the future camping ochimusha kote or Bkote for non solo'ing situations (which is the only time i'd see the melee gloves as better).

    That being said, he aimed for the top, and now is piecing the in between together so give it a bit of time and everything will be set for that mnk.

  17. #3677
    This isnt going so well guys.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,654
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda
    upgrade to pcc
    That kinda depends, that could be a Faith torque which is better than a PCC.

  18. #3678
    S N K
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,664
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tajin
    taking on the weak and gimp, gg
    haha, I try everyone, I'm just saying that any decent geared melee should be able to beat me. I just enjoy embarrassing the ones that think, "oh, I'm WAR, I don't need good gear. I do good damage by default."
    Mayeh is anything but arrogant or retarded enough to make comments like that. I do know where you're coming from tho because I've seen some people talk a ton of shit just like that and then get fucking pissed when "just a drg" owns the shit out of their damage.

    I love showing up people like that but usually I try to do it in performance and not words. I think that kind of example hits home harder then any sentence I could ever type.

  19. #3679
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by EssEnnKay
    I love showing up people like that but usually I try to do it in performance and not words. I think that kind of example hits home harder then any sentence I could ever type.
    Ditto, I generally don't talk to much crap when I'm beating someone unless I know them personally and they started the argument in the first place. Just show them the parse and kindly smile lol.

  20. #3680
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    152
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    You should NEVER EVER gimp yourself to pay for a relic.
    I horribly gimped my NIN and THF for Amano, and I don't regret it one little bit.

Page 184 of 432 FirstFirst ... 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30