Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 199 of 432 FirstFirst ... 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 ... LastLast
Results 3961 to 3980 of 8621
  1. #3961
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5
    BG Level
    0

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Yeah, I'm really proud.

    He thought that Mercy Stroke was 5 hits!

  2. #3962
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,728
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbot
    Yeah, I'm really proud.

    He thought that Mercy Stroke was 5 hits!
    in 2007?

  3. #3963
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5
    BG Level
    0

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I can't make it up.

    Was in the middle of doing several things so I forgot to take a screenshot, but he said "The TP return was 12%, so it's got to be five hits." He was /war, which would only give him 9 TP unless he doubled/tripled. (Assuming it was in fact a 5 hit WS) He's a genius.

  4. #3964
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    283
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    That guy paid me 100k to solo Jelly Ring for his PLD a LONG time ago... back when 100k was .
    Back when 100k was Epical?

  5. #3965
    terraflarex
    Guest

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Dezonly1
    I have always wanted to see how a DD Kikoku NIN performs.. I haven't seen any on remora though I'm sure there must be 2 or 3 floating around.

  6. #3966
    assburgers
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,925
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I bumped into Maje in Norg one day, asked him to show me Metsu.

    He went outside and between his full haste build and the Katana extra Dmg procs, he tore through three crabs as fast as all hell before he got TP and blew up a skele.

    Yeah it's just mobs outside Norg, but it was pretty cool how fast he tore em up, was /Blm too >.>.

  7. #3967
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I have partied with a Kikoku user on Phoenix with similar gear (add a bit of usukane though) and he parsed about the same as the mnk in our party (decent geared monk). Its not mind blowing, but it does add a bit of spice to it all.

  8. #3968
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,821
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Falaras
    http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/867...9320896gk1.png
    Sitting next to the last post too, lol.
    Incoming senoska alert!
    Damn right, I'm glad that Dreyfus' kraken that hib jacked went far. The dude is still a amazingly giant douche.

  9. #3969
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    122
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Terra, kakashi finished his relic katana few weeks ago. He parses usually in the top 5 DD's WHILE being the main tank for all mobs in dynamis =D

  10. #3970
    terraflarex
    Guest

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I had heard he'd gotten Kikoku, just haven't had a lot of time lately between work, school and lolfanfest traveling. I'll have to extend my congratulations to him when I see him (Read: force him to merit with my ranger). He's a really cool guy, very happy for him.

  11. #3971
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    49
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Finished Gjallarhorn on sunday

    didnt get a chance to play to use it much since maintainance have to wait until tonight after work!

  12. #3972
    terraflarex
    Guest

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Grats!

  13. #3973
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by filipo
    Finished Gjallarhorn on sunday

    didnt get a chance to play to use it much since maintainance have to wait until tonight after work!
    Wouldnt it be awesome if the maintainance had added a +2 ballad instrument.

    Would feel like the people that bought thf's knife or alky's right before they patched them.

    On a more serious note, how do all the Aegis plds here enjoy their shield? I have been doing alot of testing and so far its far from "blow your mind" and more along the lines of "meh".

    I do mostly salvage/assault/dynamis/limbus, so the damage difference between those mobs on a block with Aegis/KoenigShield is very small, and block rate between the shields are virtually the same. Sure the shield bash is fun, and the -25% magic damage down for when a stunner misses, but its really not "blowing away the competition" in the above events.

    As for the more end game HNMs, tank grand wyrms in resist build so its not really a concern. It helps on kirins that happen to land that ga4, but I /nin most of the sky gods and with near identical block rate as koenig, they basically serve the same purpose of keeping my shadows up. Its good for cerb/khim due to AoE magic damage TP moves I guess, but my LS doesnt really camp those too often.

    Still glad that I finished it, as it does help out in bad situations, and it is a symbol of dedication to the job and playing it to its fullest, just was hoping for some more out of it. In the end, its still 90% player skill, 10% equipment that helps you succeed, but you would think after spending hundreds of millions of gil the benifit of some equipment would shine a bit more.

    Any comments?

  14. #3974
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    100
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Wouldnt it be awesome if the maintainance had added a +2 ballad instrument.

    Would feel like the people that bought thf's knife or alky's right before they patched them.

    On a more serious note, how do all the Aegis plds here enjoy their shield? I have been doing alot of testing and so far its far from "blow your mind" and more along the lines of "meh".

    I do mostly salvage/assault/dynamis/limbus, so the damage difference between those mobs on a block with Aegis/KoenigShield is very small, and block rate between the shields are virtually the same. Sure the shield bash is fun, and the -25% magic damage down for when a stunner misses, but its really not "blowing away the competition" in the above events.

    As for the more end game HNMs, tank grand wyrms in resist build so its not really a concern. It helps on kirins that happen to land that ga4, but I /nin most of the sky gods and with near identical block rate as koenig, they basically serve the same purpose of keeping my shadows up. Its good for cerb/khim due to AoE magic damage TP moves I guess, but my LS doesnt really camp those too often.

    Still glad that I finished it, as it does help out in bad situations, and it is a symbol of dedication to the job and playing it to its fullest, just was hoping for some more out of it. In the end, its still 90% player skill, 10% equipment that helps you succeed, but you would think after spending hundreds of millions of gil the benifit of some equipment would shine a bit more.

    Any comments?

    I saw Magnus on drg

  15. #3975

  16. #3976
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,665
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    moogle belt on pld? o.o

  17. #3977
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    150
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by The_OG_Nelta
    moogle belt on pld? o.o
    +3 water.. duh

  18. #3978
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Everybody and their brother has a relic now.

  19. #3979
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    137
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    not me. i like to be different

    i have 5! j/k

  20. #3980
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    57
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by wop
    What are you smoking? The attestation runs, and all fragments can be killed with a group of 12 people.
    Do it then. I look forward to hearing how you finished your first LS relic that did not involve external help. And don't forget: 12 people ONLY.

Page 199 of 432 FirstFirst ... 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30