Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 232 of 432 FirstFirst ... 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 ... LastLast
Results 4621 to 4640 of 8621
  1. #4621
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    359
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I meritted with a friend of mine that had it. The effect of the WS + the enhanced accuracy made accuracy not an issue for him. As for the MP drains i dont remember it proc'ing that much or draining that much, but it's been about 2 years since that party.

  2. #4622
    Ridill
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    13,568
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I messed around with Hitosi when he got his club. The mp restore was kicking in maybe 2-5% of the time, and was restoring single-digit MP. This was on the easy weapons in Ro'Maeve, basically the closest strong monsters to the turn-in point.

  3. #4623
    Ridill
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    13,568
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Larsa
    Proof that one of the servers biggest fucking jokes can even get a relic.
    Hey, come on, Futchy worked hard for his relic!

  4. #4624
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4
    BG Level
    0

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by vegetaa
    Quote Originally Posted by FutchyAsura
    http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...apocalypse.jpg
    Old relic, but hasn't been put online yet.
    Well, we can guess that guy sold his HQ dusk hands and feet to fund his last stage.
    Edit: Oh and grats on Mandau
    He is a mithra, i dont understand it but he calls that his town gear. Takes half his shit off lol

    He doesn't own hq dusk, he has nq black gear and nq dusk for those 2 spots, some heca and adaman idk how he has macros just know what he has.

    He's working on homam as well.

  5. #4625
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra
    I think all izzy is missing gear wise is some +1 blessed for TP and he has been trying to get those made for a while. I am actualy more interested in seeing first hand the mp restore activation proc rate and how it varies on what your fighting (i.e. is it more mp efficient to melee, rather then not).
    I have NQ sniper rings. Please hang me now.

    The Restore MP on the club is probley just enough to keep yourself chugging along. I don't think it would help in a party situation. I'm way more interested in seeing how much accuracy bonus I get after using WS.
    No ones lending you the las 30 D Or do you have 4400 >_>

  6. #4626
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,142
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    idiots with relics are still idiots...

  7. #4627
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by chapstick
    idiots with relics are still idiots...
    Are you directing that @ anyone or just in general?

  8. #4628
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,142
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss
    Are you directing that @ anyone or just in general?
    The apoc drk posted a few above, Valkarie. Some would say futchy, I dont know him though. Could work for anyone who is an idiot though if you want.

  9. #4629
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricen
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra
    I think all izzy is missing gear wise is some +1 blessed for TP and he has been trying to get those made for a while. I am actualy more interested in seeing first hand the mp restore activation proc rate and how it varies on what your fighting (i.e. is it more mp efficient to melee, rather then not).
    I have NQ sniper rings. Please hang me now.

    The Restore MP on the club is probley just enough to keep yourself chugging along. I don't think it would help in a party situation. I'm way more interested in seeing how much accuracy bonus I get after using WS.
    No ones lending you the las 30 D Or do you have 4400 >_>
    I have 4400.

    Humblejoe: After I use the WS in Dynamis, I rarley EVER miss a swing with the kraken off hand. The increased accuracy must be a lot, but I'd just like to know exactly how much. +20? +40? It'll take a while to figure out but I think I'll get it eventually haha.

  10. #4630
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Futchy is the server's joke, most people use the word lol prefix when talking about him, as he is known as "lolfutchy".

    His relic is more proof that you can IGE your way into a mandau. He is one of those players who say "I've had bonecraft for 5 years! and I sat on gil during inflation!!!" when they actually didn't, they were poor all the way during inflation, and well after inflation, and mysteriously bumped into 150m one day.

    Valkarie hangs with Precise always, both of them are also pieces of shit together, I guess they can be a trio of tards with futchy hanging around though.

    edit : rofl @ this KI quote

    Be sure to thank Stalkermonkey too.

    So.... if a fag finds a dagger in a forest and no one is there to witness it, does anyone care?

  11. #4631
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,261
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I run around town barefoot/barehanded on drg so I can run fast. I'd just run in ws gear but it's even more gimp and ugly than my tp gear. The drk's back looks more like a charger mantle (rabbit style) than amemet iirc.

    Wearing his rings backwards too.

  12. #4632
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricen
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra
    I think all izzy is missing gear wise is some +1 blessed for TP and he has been trying to get those made for a while. I am actualy more interested in seeing first hand the mp restore activation proc rate and how it varies on what your fighting (i.e. is it more mp efficient to melee, rather then not).
    I have NQ sniper rings. Please hang me now.

    The Restore MP on the club is probley just enough to keep yourself chugging along. I don't think it would help in a party situation. I'm way more interested in seeing how much accuracy bonus I get after using WS.
    No ones lending you the las 30 D Or do you have 4400 >_>
    I have 4400.

    Humblejoe: After I use the WS in Dynamis, I rarley EVER miss a swing with the kraken off hand. The increased accuracy must be a lot, but I'd just like to know exactly how much. +20? +40? It'll take a while to figure out but I think I'll get it eventually haha.

    One way to test this would be on Aerns(once you have your club). Find some that check Different evasions with +10,+20,+30 acc, and then start meleeing. After your WS the Aern will have evasion down, and you will have acc++, so the exact % of acc plus will be hard to tell. However Aerns will use Depardition(self erase spell, forget correct spelling), allowing you to use /check to determing the +acc you have, w/o it being affiliated with the -evasion from the WS.

    As for the club, I was hoping for more returns from restore MP, but oh well. Perhaps we will see more improvements when they buff relics soon.

  13. #4633
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    122
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadLegend
    I run around town barefoot/barehanded on drg so I can run fast. I'd just run in ws gear but it's even more gimp and ugly than my tp gear. The drk's back looks more like a charger mantle (rabbit style) than amemet iirc.

    Wearing his rings backwards too.
    I didn't know you had DRG. 8)

  14. #4634
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    359
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I think from what the person said, the WS decreases evasion by like 30 (like you gain 30 acc is the way he explained it) and you yourself gain about 20 accuracy. That's from his personal experiences i guess.

  15. #4635
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    733
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    I hate this fucking thread now.

    Seriously.

    Oh your time is coming.....

    How many coins ya need now?
    2600

    I am going to predict now, someone is going to say, "WTF NQ AMEMET MANTLE" to me when the screenshot gets posted. Then they're gonna feel like a fucking retard when they realize WHM can't wear Amemet Mantle. I think if anyone is going to criticize anyone else's gear, they need to post their own gear in the same post. Odds are their gear is worse than the relic holders.
    going to do that just for you

  16. #4636
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Futchy is the server's joke, most people use the word lol prefix when talking about him, as he is known as "lolfutchy".

    His relic is more proof that you can IGE your way into a mandau. He is one of those players who say "I've had bonecraft for 5 years! and I sat on gil during inflation!!!" when they actually didn't, they were poor all the way during inflation, and well after inflation, and mysteriously bumped into 150m one day.

    Valkarie hangs with Precise always, both of them are also pieces of shit together, I guess they can be a trio of tards with futchy hanging around though.

    edit : rofl @ this KI quote

    Be sure to thank Stalkermonkey too.

    So.... if a fag finds a dagger in a forest and no one is there to witness it, does anyone care?
    ^LOL was that in the Asura thread?

    He has far too many shitty excuses to cover up the way he got his relic, it's players like him that kill a relic weapon's significance. All that's left is Soup getting an Aegis and D ring (yes D ring counts as a relic) or Napo to return and get himself a Kikoku.

  17. #4637
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I miss napolean, I wish he unquit and came back to make Shitcakes again.


    But before he took the RMT route, he was actually an awesome guy and a great friend.

    I still wish he came back :D :D :D

  18. #4638
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,461
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Larsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Futchy is the server's joke, most people use the word lol prefix when talking about him, as he is known as "lolfutchy".

    His relic is more proof that you can IGE your way into a mandau. He is one of those players who say "I've had bonecraft for 5 years! and I sat on gil during inflation!!!" when they actually didn't, they were poor all the way during inflation, and well after inflation, and mysteriously bumped into 150m one day.

    Valkarie hangs with Precise always, both of them are also pieces of shit together, I guess they can be a trio of tards with futchy hanging around though.

    edit : rofl @ this KI quote

    Be sure to thank Stalkermonkey too.

    So.... if a fag finds a dagger in a forest and no one is there to witness it, does anyone care?
    ^LOL was that in the Asura thread?

    He has far too many shitty excuses to cover up the way he got his relic, it's players like him that kill a relic weapon's significance. All that's left is Soup getting an Aegis and D ring (yes D ring counts as a relic) or Napo to return and get himself a Kikoku.
    I loved him shouting in whitegate that he was going to turn it in beforehand because he has no friends to come watch him.

  19. #4639
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    ^Oh man I wish someone had SS'd that lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    I miss napolean, I wish he unquit and came back to make Shitcakes again.


    But before he took the RMT route, he was actually an awesome guy and a great friend.

    I still wish he came back :D :D :D

    Yeah I had heard Napo was a really damn cool guy before the RMT, was it reallly the same guy who snapped in that huge KI drama thread back in 2006? Or did he hand over his toon?

  20. #4640
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,142
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I remember him from Nantekotta. He just joined the dark side, same guy as far as I know at least. I think his toon is still around under someone else's ownership now, though.

Page 232 of 432 FirstFirst ... 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30