Big fucking high five to the cat!
Big fucking high five to the cat!
Originally Posted by whynam
probably more then that. Most people havent updated it.
ie: Leciant's Relic Staff lol.
Edit: Grat's Zumi!
Grats Zumi!
Wow... somehow I never knew that page existed ^^;Originally Posted by Slott
I think he ment Mercury transfering to Phoenix lolOriginally Posted by Iremire
Did Ostrea of Gilgamesh ever finish their 5th relic (sword i believe it was?)
Yeah, no I get that.Originally Posted by Niki
I'm just stating that we have more then the 37 that are posted excluding the bagillion you guys brought over.
Play nice Ire!
Congrats Zumi!
Edit: now that Merc's on Phoenix, those ffxiah.com tally's are really going to need to be updated![]()
sword, shield, sword, shield, shield, horn, horn, shield, GKT, dagger...getting boring. Can anyone upgrade a Spharai?![]()
I'm always nice.Originally Posted by Reposado
Originally Posted by Firas
I am seriously thinking about doing Spharai next since I use mnk and nin in low man events and PLD mostly for big stuff. +10 counter and a nice damage boost = sex. It being bills last stage is also a nice boost since it will cost about 1/2 excal on my server >.>. Does the glitch of triple proc not occuring on the off hand still occur?
pretty sure the no offhand triple was intended seeing as most relic weapons dont get a guaranteed 2 swing per round, would be kinda broken if it could but then again so is triple dmg barrage![]()
Well Idk how your server does with currency, but w/o the last 3000 spharai and mandau and guttler are the cheapest :3 Around 80-90mOriginally Posted by Neosutra
The ffxiah relic calculator is really good for determining price.
http://www.ffxiah.com/relic_calc.php
Fire cluster total? >.> Inside joke I'm guessing?
68,387 fire clusters
Lets get crackin!
Damn ffxiah has everything
somewhat... there's a guy that upgraded gungnir solely on fire clusters.Originally Posted by Rehn
and now has Mandau also.