That camp is fucking fun as hell, my MNK was carried through a party or two there.Originally Posted by Max™
That camp is fucking fun as hell, my MNK was carried through a party or two there.Originally Posted by Max™
Yumeru - Ragnarok - Claustrum
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...203_015820.png
congratz!
^ lol
Oh god
Oh god
Oh my god
I don't even know what to say.
Yay-uh
I'd try grats, but somehow I don't see that happening.
Someone send Yumeru a /tell that Signet staves are cheaper and actually have a use.Originally Posted by Joyo
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
I can't help but think all those ppl turned up to see if it was a joke or not.
It'd be cool if it was like some of the other relic weapons...you know, "Hey, I'm a very marginal improvement over some very easily obtainable weapons, but you have to spend 500 million gil on me". You know, whatever, you want your white boxes, you like being the absolute best.
But spending so much time and energy on something that is completely and utterly fucking useless...I really just don't know what to say.
FUCK YESOriginally Posted by Joyo
GET THAT MOTHERFUCKER A HIGH-FIVE COURTESY OF ROCL RIGHT THE FUCK NOW
Congrats YumeruOriginally Posted by Joyo
[=
Fucking lol.
Hidden Effect: Enhances Spider Killer.
The nukes and debuffs he's gonna cast in the near future will make him realize the cold hard truth : even NQ staves are better.![]()
You Underestimate My Epic Relic Upgrade
![]()
Grats on....Idunnolol
Guys aren't we forgetting that they are going to upgrade the current relics?
Maybe it won't be so bad after that....
spikedfail
They needed the relic to finish there blm tanking set, had the dring needed the staff =P
omg why![]()