Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 251 of 432 FirstFirst ... 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 ... LastLast
Results 5001 to 5020 of 8621
  1. #5001
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,056
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List


  2. #5002
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,252
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexa
    Quote Originally Posted by Falaras
    Compared to almost every other relic picture posted in this thread, rangers necklace isn't bad at all. Its like Sniper vs Sniper+1.
    Actually, I'd rather say Spectacles > PCC is closer to the analogy of Sniper's > Sniper's +1.

    Ranger's neck is more like... Shikaree Ring > Sniper's +1.
    Snipers to Snipers+1 was a little off, but its definitly nothing like a Shikaree Ring. The only real upgrade is a sea torque and we all know how much of a pain those can be. Jagd Gorget is nice, but youll never notice 1 Ratk...ever.

  3. #5003
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    688
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6727/amanogl4.jpg

    Got it a few mins ago~

    It's so.. small. (here come the jokes)

  4. #5004
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,056
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Grats Jackyl, What's next? Apoc?

  5. #5005
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Get gloves, in case you WS so hard it slips out of your hands and it is lost for ever :<

  6. #5006
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackyl
    http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6727/amanogl4.jpg

    Got it a few mins ago~

    It's so.. small. (here come the jokes)
    Grats on third relic I'm pondering a second one myself personally.

  7. #5007
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Guttler.

  8. #5008
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,056
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Clearly you need a Claustrum Wafik. All the cool kids are getting them these days.

  9. #5009
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    That is one nice SAM pic. (should raceconv to Elvaan tho 8) )

    Honest question: Is full Usukane good for any kind of stuff? (besides epeen >_> )

  10. #5010
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    133
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackyl
    http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6727/amanogl4.jpg

    Got it a few mins ago~

    It's so.. small. (here come the jokes)

    Third...omg. ; ;

    Taru size Amanomurakumo is like...a tooth pick for Elvaan :D Hay, lemme borrow that real quick!

  11. #5011
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Have my babies Tyche.

  12. #5012
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    688
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Tajin
    That is one nice SAM pic. (should raceconv to Elvaan tho 8) )

    Honest question: Is full Usukane good for any kind of stuff? (besides epeen >_> )
    I figure the set is pretty good for TP gain? I still have to finish my merits and play around with gear to see how it is really. Only dinged 75 last week ^^;

  13. #5013
    Sassy Tyrant
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,313
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Tajin
    That is one nice SAM pic. (should raceconv to Elvaan tho 8) )

    Honest question: Is full Usukane good for any kind of stuff? (besides epeen >_> )
    I believe full set is very nice for MNK and PUP because MNK can get haste cap and...well..PUP is pretty obvious. SAM and NIN not so much but I don't have either leveled so take what I say with grain of salt about that.

  14. #5014
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    I think the only better body piece might be Askar for TP, in which you would swap out the hands and legs as well for Dusk(+1)/Askar and Byakko's(since the only real reason to use Usu Hands/Legs for TP is Set bonus imo). It works pretty good on SAM imo because you maintain 6Hit and you can hit 19% Haste with a ton of other goodies. With Askar you can possibly get 21/3% Haste but you lose some other things. Personally I think Askar and Usukane beat out Hauby+1 for TP but I could be wrong. Not really sure what the best would be.

    Those are pretty much the best options for thos gear slots, imo.

    Head: Ace's or Usuakane
    Body: Askar, Usukane
    Hands: Dusk, Usuakane or Askar
    Legs: Byakko's or Usukane
    Feet: Usukane.

    Full set is definately nicer then most things you can buy off AH though. So unless Jackyl has some Nyzul shit as well it's prolly best.

  15. #5015
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Given the other bonuses on all the armor for Usukane, full set is good for every job that can where it, just in different situations.

    I wouldn't full time merit in full Usukane on NIN, but I'd definitely use it low-man or any events where I was DD tanking.

  16. #5016
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    BANDWAGON BYRNIE+1 GO

  17. #5017
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir
    Given the other bonuses on all the armor for Usukane, full set is good for every job that can where it, just in different situations.

    I wouldn't full time merit in full Usukane on NIN, but I'd definitely use it low-man or any events where I was DD tanking.

    What would you replace it with in meripo?

    Im not taking the set off once I finish it.

    With best TP build I can think of, other then full set:
    Turban, AF+1 body, Dusk+1 gloves or relic (night), haidate, usu feet, speed belt:
    Dual weild+, 22% haste. acc+ 14, slight inc in crit hit.(from those slots).

    With full usu and belt:
    19% haste, 40 acc, 35 evasion, 25 attack, 16 str, 13 dex, store TP,agi..

    I dont know, I would think the ~7% decrease in attack speed would be overcompensated by the acc hit rate increase and melee damage increase from the stats/attack. (and counter/evasion/sex).

  18. #5018
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,280
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra
    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir
    Given the other bonuses on all the armor for Usukane, full set is good for every job that can where it, just in different situations.

    I wouldn't full time merit in full Usukane on NIN, but I'd definitely use it low-man or any events where I was DD tanking.

    What would you replace it with in meripo?

    Im not taking the set off once I finish it.

    With best TP build I can think of, other then full set:
    Turban, AF+1 body, Dusk+1 gloves or relic (night), haidate, usu feet, speed belt:
    Dual weild+, 22% haste. acc+ 14, slight inc in crit hit.(from those slots).

    With full usu and belt:
    19% haste, 40 acc, 35 evasion, 25 attack, 16 str, 13 dex, store TP,agi..

    I dont know, I would think the ~7% decrease in attack speed would be overcompensated by the acc hit rate increase and melee damage increase from the stats/attack. (and counter/evasion/sex).
    With full weapons merits the 40 Acc, should put you at Acc. Cap on VT mobs, possibly even some IT. I could see where its worth losing 7% attack speed because you are making that up in all those occasional misses.

    I'm practically a casual player for the last year or so and have not looked too much into the Usukane gear but from what I have seen, it looks good.

    The haste Effect is 5% right?

  19. #5019
    Ruke
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,972
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Yes, the set is 5%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tajin
    That is one nice SAM pic. (should raceconv to Elvaan tho 8) )

    Honest question: Is full Usukane good for any kind of stuff? (besides epeen >_> )
    It's very good for a SAM without a relic, and pretty good for a SAM with. It's only 2% haste less than the best possible alternative, with the other trade-offs being extra accuracy for more attack. Without Amano's +20 acc this extra acc is awesome, but with it you're not going to benefit as much. But in any case, I value accuracy much more than attack until I'm at or near the accuracy cap... So it's a welcomed trade in some situations.

    Personally I'm certain I'd use Usukane set full-time for MNK, and likely a majority of the time (if not full-time) for SAM as well. NIN I would use mostly for farming/solo situations, but I don't think I'd use the set for a DD build. However, eating meat and not having Madrigal Usu set is probably the best set of gear for DD NIN as well. Although, which is truly higher DoT is arguable.

  20. #5020
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Re: Stage 5 - Completed Relic Weapons List

    Why aren't we talking about PUP and Usukane. You've let me down, Rukenshin.

Page 251 of 432 FirstFirst ... 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tekki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14187
    Last Post: 2016-03-13, 10:06
  2. Completed Relic/Mythic weapons list
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3404
    Last Post: 2009-04-01, 18:03
  3. Relic 5 Weapons List.
    By Senoska in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 2006-10-23, 07:53
  4. Relic weapons
    By Shinryuu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-03-01, 16:08
  5. Anyone trying for their Relic Weapon?
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-08-08, 22:30